Other All-In-One Printers:
Brother
MFC-495CW
Brother All in One Laser Printer

Brother All in One Laser Printer

Decent, absolutely not the best

Comments about Brother All in One Laser Printer:

Has wireless printing, but doesn't always connect to laptops wirelessly to print.
After two years of use, alignment has gone bad, words look bold and slightly blurry.
Ink jets get clogged up often.
Picture printing takes very long to dry on regular paper and photo paper.

• Copy Quality:
  • Ink/Paper Use:

Good All in One Printer!

from Grand Bay, AL

Comments about Brother All in One Laser Printer:

This is one good all in one printer! We need a good all in one printer, now we don't do photo printing at home so we weren't looking for a copier that rated high as far as a photo copier. This will make photo copies but that isn't its main job. So looking at each of the copiers available on the market today we were looking for one that could work with a wireless device- is laptop and ipad, and also a wired device because our desktop doesn't have a wireless card in it. This printer is one of the few that is able to do both.

It has worked great.

Ink/Paper Use
Ink isn't very expensive comparably speaking.

Very easy to use, instructions were easy to follow in setting it up.

• Copy Quality:
  • Ink/Paper Use:

ALL-IN-ONE PRINTER, THAT IS AWESOME!

from Morganton, NC

Comments about Brother All in One Laser Printer:

I could have never chosen a better printer for the price, quality, and performance! I'm thrilled to have the quality photos, that I share with my family/friends! Since my Brother printer has the all-in-one capacity, I find everything I chose to do on my Brother printer allows me to with simplicity and efficiency! What a great decision I made to have the best I needed!

Easy to set up

from Marion, NC

Comments about Brother All in One Laser Printer:

This is my second brother all-in-one printer. It was exceptionally easy to set up, looks good and has all the functiones needed (fax, scan, print, copy). The only drawback is that it is slow, which is no problem for one or two pages, but can be frustrating with a document.

This is one execptional printer with many functions.

from Beavercreek, OH

Comments about Brother All in One Laser Printer:

I bought the Brother MFC-495CW printer a few months ago and I am glad I did.  It has everything you want and need and more in one compact printer.  It is energy star product that will go to a sleeping state after about one minute which will save you lots of money on electricity.  The printer itself runs smooth and the print quality is great.  It is also a wireless printer so you can printer from any computer in your house and it will print to one location.  It can also copy, scan, and fax so it does many other things.  In the future I am sure I will use these other functions but for right now I have only used the printer.  The ink for this printer is relatively cheap.  As far as page yield this is the best printer and ink combination that I have ever owned.  I don't think I have had ink last me more than three or four months with printers I have used in the past but the ink with this printer has lasted me over two months and it is still showing full.  Three are four seperate ink cartridges with this printer so you only have to replace one color ink cartridge that runs out rather than one color cartridge for all the colors which will save you money.

Brother MFC-495CW is a good value for the money.

from Yakima, WA

Comments about Brother All in One Laser Printer:

One of the best features of this printer is that it has wireless capability.  It's really nice to be on my laptop in the living room and when I want to print something I don't have to go all the way upstairs to connect my laptop to the printer in order to print.  It just sends the item to the printer and then when I am all done with printing I can go get all my printouts at once.  Another nice feature is the page loader.  The box says that you can load up to 15 pages through the automatic loader for copying or faxing, but I have only loaded about 10 pages maximum and it worked just perfect without the printer getting jammed.  Another cool feature is that you can connect a USB, or a media card into the printer directly and them print your pictures.  The quality of the pictures is pretty good, if you have quality picture paper, but it does take a very long time to print things even pages with just text.  All in all I am very happy with this product.

I Love My Brothers MFC-495CW Printer

from Pottsville, PA

Comments about Brother All in One Laser Printer:

this wasw a quick buy for me and I did little research on it, however this has been by far a great decision as a purchace. it is easy to set up with dell laptop, even set up without a dell is easy.

cartridges are easy to install and I love how it show the ink levels.

An awesome all in one printer that does all you'll ever need.

from Vine Grove, KY

Comments about Brother All in One Laser Printer:

I received the Brothers MFC-495CW printer as a gift recently.  It is a awesome printer it scan's, takes faxes, Prints documents, prints pictures, you can connect wirelessly, or even use your memory card.  I love that I can send documents to my printer wirelessly from anywhere in the house. Its great to have one device do everything versus having 4 different devices taking up space.  It is great to print high quality pictures from the comfort of my own home just taking the memory card out of my camera and inserting it into the printer and after pressing a few buttons I have a picture in my hand.  So far it seems to be easy on the ink too numerous print projects have been printed and very little ink has been use.  My husband and I also discovered how to set down the amount of ink used at a time to help conserve the ink usage and save money.  The Brothers MFC-495CW is a great printer for the money I highly recommend it to anyone in the market for a fast multi purpose machine.