View more all in one printers

Other All-In-One Printers:
Brother
MFC-255CW
Brother All-In-One InkJet Printer

Brother All-In-One InkJet Printer

Brother Printer is Great for the Price!

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Brother All-In-One InkJet Printer:

This printer works great!  I just needed something simple to scan a few pictures and print when needed.  You go through color quickly if you use the color all the time, but I typically just print b/w.  The fax works well but is a pain to use if you have a lot of pages, the only thing that would make this better is if it could feed multiple pages.

It has made printing so much easier.

from Venice, FL

Comments about Brother All-In-One InkJet Printer:

My husband and I got the Brother MFC-255CW All-In-One InkJet Printer a couple of months ago and we just love it. It is wireless so you don't actually have to be next to the computer to print something. My husband and I both use laptop computers and we like to sit in different areas while we are on the computer. Also, we can have the printer set back in our room so it is not visible when people come over, as we like to be in the living room or dining room. Our previous all-in-one was not wireless, but we had it set up in the living room. Anytime we wanted to print something, we would have to take the computer by the computer and hook it up. Now we can print from anywhere in the house and we don't have to worry about the hassle of unplugging the computer, taking it to the printer and hooking it back up again. It was not too expensive, either, for what it is. I highly recommend it, as it has made printing much easier for us.