Other All-In-One Printers:
Brother
MFC-J615W
Brother All-In-One InkJet Printer

Brother All-In-One InkJet Printer

Not bad - but wouldn't buy again.

from Minneapolis, MN

Comments about Brother All-In-One InkJet Printer:

Wouldn't buy it again. It has too many options and only does scanning without any problems!

Copy Quality
I've replaced the yellow ink SEVERAL times!!!

Ink/Paper Use
Prints too hard - meaning ink goes thru to the back of the paper.

Wakes up with the press of the scan button but doesn't recognize that you want to scan...always defaluts to fax.

Doesn't travel - and just sits by my desk so all is good.

• Copy Quality:
  • Ink/Paper Use:

Great Affordable All In One Printer

from Logan, UT

Comments about Brother All-In-One InkJet Printer:

I purchased the Brother MFC-J615W printer because I needed an affordable printer that had scanning and copying capabilities. I also needed one with affordable ink and I wanted the color inks to be separate instead of all in one. I have been happy with this printer. I haven't tried to print photos with it yet, so I can't really say how well it does with that. And I have to keep resetting my router so that it will print--but I think that may be a router problem--I haven't figured that one out yet. The colors seem to print a little bit dull, but when I need more vibrant colors, I just change the paper setting and it prints well (I guess it's set to a default duller color in order to save ink). And it does not do duplex printing (printing on both sides) so you have to do that manually. Overall, though, it works for what I need it to do.