2.5

Brookstone Bop Bluetooth Speaker

2.5

does not work

Comments about Brookstone Bop Bluetooth Speaker:

I purchased the Brookstone Bop Bluetooth speaker and was very excited to have a portable bluetooth speaker that could play my music off of my iPhone while I was driving in the car or in the shower. However after charging the Brookstone Bop Bluetooth Speaker for over nine hours as recommended in the instructions, it did not connect with my iphone bluetooth feature. I tried to charge the Brookstone Bop Bluetooth Speaker overnight again hoping that I simply had not charged the speaker long enough but once again I was disappointed to find that I could not listen to my music through this speaker because it still was not being recognized through my iPhone bluetooth settings. I must say that I really did like the concept and design of this Brookstone Bop Bluetooth Speaker. The suction cup design makes it ideal to adhere this speaker to a bathroom mirror or the dashboard in a car. Despite the innovative design, I would not recommend the Brookstone Bop Bluetooth Speaker because it did not work.

• Sound Quality:
  • Battery Life:

Great for pranking co-workers, but no volume control?

Comments about Brookstone Bop Bluetooth Speaker:

The bluetooth on this speaker works well and the battery life is quite good. The suction cup allows it to stick to many smooth surfaces, such as the underside of co-workers desks which is great for a mid-afternoon surprise. I don't like, however, the lack of volume control on the device itself. It strikes me as odd that I can fast forward or rewind from the unit, but not control the volume. Overall this is a decent stocking stuffer but nothing to write home about.

• Sound Quality: