Other Shampoos:
Shampoo for Damaged Hair
Brocato
Brocato Cloud 9

Brocato Cloud 9

Restored my hair to glory!

Comments about Brocato Cloud 9:

Brocato Cloud 9 is the shampoo that gets the job done. Its soapy texture in my hair gets to the roots of my damaged hair, cleansing what was once just a mess. Its effective, as the shampoo makes contact with my hair, changes happen. It makes my hair look amazing as it was once before. I love Brocato 9!

Awesome Shampoo and conditioner

from Granger, IN

Comments about Brocato Cloud 9:

I love Brocato's Cloud 9 Shampoo and Conditioner - I think they make my hair look great!  I can notice a difference when I don't use it!  The smell is great and it doesn't weigh your hair down.  I have thinner hair that is naturally curly - and it works great when I want to wear my hair straight or curly.  Sometimes when I use other shampoos I will notice that my hair is more frizzy or is harder to style - when I use the Brocato Cloud 9, i never have issues (or very rarely!)

My hairdresser introduced me to this shampoo and conditioner - occasionally I am able to purchase this product in Liters - which makes it a much better deal - and it lasts forever!  I try to stretch it out so that i purchase it only a few times a year - when the Liters are available.   Nonetheless, if I can't make it, I will buy smaller portions to hold me over!  Great product - and highly recommended! Try it for yourself, i think you would like it!

Cloud 9 Shampoo is the best on the market!

from Demorest, GA

Comments about Brocato Cloud 9:

I've been a hairdresser for over 10 years and I have tried all of the mainstream and offbeat lines available. By far, Brocato Cloud 9 shampoo is the best all around shampoo I have ever used! I use it on my back bar for every type of hair. It is gentle yet cleansing even on overprocessed hair. I would reccomend this to any hair professional or client for the go-to product.

Brocato Cloud 9 Shampoo ROCKS!!!

from Fayetteville, NC

Comments about Brocato Cloud 9:

Brocato Cloud 9 Shampoo  is absolutely fabulous. I have natural blonde hair that tangles easily.  I am also allergic to sulfates, and this shampoo is sulfate free and completely non-irritating. I have tried MANY MANY brands of shampoo and I always come back to this.  It smells clean and I can smell it in my hair all day long.  It strengthens, cleanses, softens, hydrates, and conditions all in one. I LOVE IT!!!