Other Car Seats:
Britax
E9W0742
Britax Wizard Convertible Car Seat

Britax Wizard Convertible Car Seat

Best carseat on the market

from Swanton, VT

Comments about Britax Wizard Convertible Car Seat:

Bought this car seat for my five year old son after he out grew his infant one. He used it up until he fit into a booster at age three.  I am now using it with my one year old and have been for three or so months.  He is now a year old and we continue to have it in the rear facing even though he is over twenty pounds.  After going through two kids with this seat I would strongly recommend it. While Britax is a significantly more money I think the quality that they put into it is well worth it.  The fabric has held out well and has not faded and has not ripped dispite all its use.  The straps have also held up well.  I have three older kids that we used other brand car seats for and the straps always got twisted and tangled with in the first few months of using them and it was difficult to keep them from tangling no matter what we did.  The Britax on the other hand has great straps that do not get twisted as easily probably because of the thickness of them.  The seat also has extra protection for the childs head with a adjustable head protection device that is part of the car seat.  I would definately recommend this seat to anyone who can afford it.