Other Car Seats:
Britax
E9LC72G
Britax Roundabout 55 Convertible Car Seat

Britax Roundabout 55 Convertible Car Seat

Pros

• Easy to clean (4)
  • Safe (4)
  • Comfortable (3)
  • Durable (3)
  • Easy to adjust (3)

Cons

• Heavy / bulky (3)

• Infants (3)
  • Newborn (3)
  • Toddler (3)
    • Support and Safety:

I would buy this produce again and again

from Turkey

About Me Child Care Professional

Pros

• Easy to Clean
  • Safe
  • Sturdy

Cons

• Bulky

Its great

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

I would buy this product Again.

from Georgia

About Me Grandparent

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Easy to Adjust
  • Easy to Clean
  • Easy to install
  • Safe
  • Sturdy
  • Stylish

Cons

• Would like to have the color blue

Comments about Britax Roundabout 55 Convertible Car Seat:

I got this for my grandson. I find this car seat very easy to take out of the truck and put back in. Holds my grandson in the car seat with no problems. I will buy this again for new mothers.

good car seat for kids

from Casablanca, Morocco

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Easy to Adjust
  • Easy to Clean
  • Easy to install
  • Safe

Cons

• Bulky

Comments about Britax Roundabout 55 Convertible Car Seat:

I would buy this product
Pros: Light, sturdy, easy to adjust, easy to clean, lots of way to install it, easy installation, nice looking. Cons: takes a while too figure out the mechanism, round protection over main buckle falls out easily

safe and secure!

from Waddell, AZ

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Easy to Adjust
  • Easy to Clean
  • Easy to install
  • Safe
  • Sturdy
  • Stylish

Cons

• Bulky

Comments about Britax Roundabout 55 Convertible Car Seat:

I have used Britax seats for both of my daughters and I love them. This seat in particular is big and comfy. It is sturdy and the Britax safety standers give me peace of mind. Keep in mind this is a big seat and when rear facing it may not fit in all vehicles. Overall I love this seat and would highly recommend for first time and experienced parents alike.

Great car seat that grows with your child

Comments about Britax Roundabout 55 Convertible Car Seat:

I watch a friend's child during the summer months. Her son uses the Britax Roundabout 55 Convertible Car Seat, and I am very impressed with this car seat! I install this car seat in my car at the start of each week. It is very easy to install the Britax Roundabout 55 Convertible Car Seat. I feel confident that I have gotten a snug, secure installation of this car seat each time I install it in my car. I have watched my friend's son for the past three summers and he has used this car seat for all three summers. I am very impressed that this seat grows with him and it is comfortable safe an effective for infants all the way through preschool aged children. While the upfront investment is a little steep, it is clearly worth the investment in the long run.

Ease of Installation
The Britax Roundabout 55 Convertible Car Seat is incredibly easy to install!

Child's Comfort
The fabric is incredibly soft and the padding is comfortable for the child.

I love that the straps of the Britax Roundabout 55 Convertible Car Seat do not get tangled or twisted. This is important when trying to secure a wiggly toddler in a car seat!

Car seat I can trust

Comments about Britax Roundabout 55 Convertible Car Seat:

We love the Britax Roundabout 55! It was easy to install and easy to take out of our car which is great when you use a car seat in more than one vehicle. We have a compact car (a Dodge Neon) and it fits nicely in there. Our son always seems comfortable and the straps are easy to tighten and loosen. It is best to get him all buckled and then to tighten the straps, likewise, keep the straps buckled and loosen them all together before removing child from the seat-- this make it much easier than loosening or tightening one strap at a time! The material is soft to touch on the seat and the shoulder straps. The car seat also has velcro on the sides to hold the straps in place when you are placing your child into the vehicle. We purchased this in the Onyx color so in hindsight I may have purchased a lighter color because the black picks up a lot of heat from the sun. Our son is currently 17 months old and is still rear facing easily. We will continue to do so as long as possible. Overall a great purchase!

Perfect convertible seat!

Comments about Britax Roundabout 55 Convertible Car Seat:

I love this seat! It installs easily and works perfectly as a rear facing infant seat. I feel that my 12 month old is very secure, and he has been using the seat for almost 4 months now. I also love that it installs forward facing easily and is comfortable for older toddlers. This truly is a seat that will grow with baby! The seat and latch system are very well designed and secure. The seat cover fits snugly on the seat and feels good to the touch. My son can easily and comfortably sleep in the seat. The base of the seat is narrow enough to fit 3 seats across in a full size vehicle, which helps a lot for our family of 5! I would absolutely recommend this seat to anyone from the newborn stage through toddlerhood. It is well worth the bit of extra cost as opposed to the cheap seats, and believe me, I've tried many of those! Do yourself a favor and get this one instead of a cheaper model. I love this seat!

Superior safety and confidence

Comments about Britax Roundabout 55 Convertible Car Seat:

This car seat is worth the cost! The quality of the construction makes me feel confident when I clip my son in for a ride. It is durable and easy to clean if necessary.

Ease of Installation
The straps on the anchor system can get twisted while adjusting. Pay close attention when using in multiple cars and adjusting often.

Child's Comfort
My son complains about his back after long trips of two hours or more.

Support and Safety
Very confident in the durability and safety. You can feel it in the seats materials and construction.

The anchor system is really easy to use and if you use a seatbelt the seat is labeled well to instruct installation without the manual.
I have used this aircraft approved car seat three separate trips on an airplane too. It fits well in the seat and is easy to secure.

Big seat area to accommodate a growing toddler.

Quality materials and quality construction. No excessive wear and no damage when switching between different vehicles.

• Support and Safety:

Easy to use, but a little bulky for smaller cars

Comments about Britax Roundabout 55 Convertible Car Seat:

I am very happy with this car seat. It was easy to install using the LATCH system and is easy to adjust as your child grows. My son is almost 2 and is now forward facing. We've had him in this seat since he was about 10 months and outgrew his infant carrier and I'm very happy with it. It is a little bulky for smaller cars (Honda Civic), especially rear facing, but its totally manageable.

Love our Britax Car Seat

from austin, tx

Comments about Britax Roundabout 55 Convertible Car Seat:

We purchased a Britax car seat for our daughter after she outgrew her infant seat. We previously had been in a car accident and did a lot of research on car seats that were very safe. We were very concerned about future accidents and wanted to make sure that our daughter would be safe. It has been great. We have used it for two years now and it adjusts easily. My daughter loves riding in her seat.

Ease of Installation
It is easy to snap in and we can move from both of our cars easily.

Child's Comfort
Straps adjust well and my daughter is safe and secure.

Support and Safety
I feel my daughter is safe.

My husband and I can use it easily, but sometimes the grandparents get confused with how to fasten it.

love it