Other Car Seats:
Models:
E9LD22X, E9LD22R, E9LD22Q, E9LD22S
Britax Parkway SGL Booster Car Seat

Britax Parkway SGL Booster Car Seat

Comfy - even for long road trips

Comments about Britax Parkway SGL Booster Car Seat:

We had the original Parkway for my oldest daughter and up graded to the new Parkway when my youngest was ready for a high back booster. We have been very pleased with this booster seat. It positions the seat belt just right.

Child's Comfort
My daughter never complained when she was riding in the Parkway. The armrests were perfect for her. We have been on many long road trips and she never complained of discomfort.

Support and Safety
Luckily we never were in an accident to truly test out the safety of the seat in a crash. But based in research, I felt comfortable and confident with her safety in this booster seat.

The Britax Parkway was very easy to use. The seatbelt guides held the seatbelt in position. My daughter was able to correctly buckle herself in. I of course would double check to make sure it was right.

This seat has grown well with my daughter. She still fits comfortably at age seven. I believe that we will get many more months out of it. It has held up with daily use of many years.

• Ease of Installation:
  • Child's Comfort:
  • Support and Safety:

Britax Booster Seat is The seat of choice for my daughter.

from Fort Worth, Texas

Comments about Britax Parkway SGL Booster Car Seat:

My husband and I chose Britax Parkway SGL Booster Car Seat for our daughter. It had great reviews and the fact that it had the cup holders added to my interest in this booster seat. I was impressed with the price of this booster seat as well. It wasn't very expensive and it was so durable and easy to clean. Kids waste things in the car all the time. My daughters Britax Booster seat had everything wasted on it and I could just easily remove the top cover on the booster seat and wash it in the washing machine with warm water. I would easily wipe down the remainder part of the booster seat. My daughter has enjoyed this booster seat.

Ease of Installation
I love the fact that all you have to do it put this booster seat and the child is secured by putting on the regular seatbelt.

Child's Comfort
My daughter always falls asleep in this booster and she plays in it when it's in the house and not in the car.

Support and Safety
It doesn't get any better than simply putting on a seatbelt

• Ease of Installation:
  • Child's Comfort:
  • Support and Safety:

Son loves it

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about Britax Parkway SGL Booster Car Seat:

I recently bought this for my son since we needed to move our daughter into his carseat which is also a Britax. It was so easy to assemble and even easier to installl into the car. My son was so excited to sit in it for the first time. He loves it so much that when we tell him we're going out he is the first one to climb into the car and into his seart. I love that it has 2 cup holders, one on each side of the seat. This makes it convient for him to put his cup in and stil be able to use the other to hold his snack cup or even set his Hot Wheels in. One of the other reason I chose this seat is because of the max weight that can sit in this chair. He is able to use it for a long time and another plus is that the back detaches to make the regular booster seat for when he is older. With it being a Britax I know the seat is a great quality seat and will last me a long time. This is something that I can pass down.