Other Car Seats:
Convertible Car Seats
Britax
Britax Galaxy Convertible Car Seat

Britax Galaxy Convertible Car Seat

Absolutely the safest seat around

from Aspen, CO

Comments about Britax Galaxy Convertible Car Seat:

By far the most comfoatable and safest car seat available on the market. Installs and adjust very easily, to gorw with your child. I highly reccomend this carseat to all parents of infants to toddlers. We checked out 12 different car seats when our daughter was born, putting them all through thorrough tests and standards.

The britax Galaxy car seat is the best way for a mom to feel car

from Menomonee Falls, WI

Comments about Britax Galaxy Convertible Car Seat:

my mother bought me this car seat and at first I was amazed at the price. I thought it was way too expensive. I was going to take it back but found out how safe it was so i decided to try it out. This car seat is very easy to get in my car. It straps in well. I could easily adjust the straps when my daughter grew. It was also easy to clean. My daughter is known for making messes in the car and all i had to do was throw the over in the wash. It made things a lot easier for me. I'm a busy mom and do not have time to worry about car seats. When it is straped in it does not move, which was one of my major concerns. My daughter has been in it for almost a year now and it is the best car seat i have tried. I have two older children and i have to say I did not like there car seats. Britix is a little on the expensive side. however, when it comes to the children it is better to spend more than to worry about if they will be ok in the car seat. Accidents do happen and you always have to be prepared.