4.8

Brita Water Filtration System Pitcher Slim Model

4.8

Works Well & Water Tastes Great

Comments about Brita Water Filtration System Pitcher Slim Model:

I purchased this model of Brita Water Pitchers due to it's slimmer size than some of their other models. It does take up less space on the refrigerator shelf as a result and that's a plus for me. This model Brita Pitcher doesn't have a lot of fancy indicators to tell you when it's time to replace the filter but I have learned that those do not work so well anyway. This is a lower cost model and uses standard replacement filters,

It averages about 8 decent sized cups of water per pitcher and removes the chlorine taste and smell from my tap water. I use it primarily for the dog's water since the chemicals in our tap water make him throw up a lot. However, I do drink water from this Brita Pitcher as well. It tastes much better than water from the tap so for me it works great. I cannot stand the taste of tap water and where I live in SC, the tap water has an odor. The filters for this product totally remove that odor, which is a huge plus. Replacement filters are rather inexpensive and I usually change the filter once a month.

Awesome for college!

Comments about Brita Water Filtration System Pitcher Slim Model:

I think that the Brita Water Filtration Pitchers are really great! The love the taste that it gives water. The way Brita easily allows you to also drink clean water that tastes great is amazing. The Slim Model is excellent for a college dorm refrigerator. It fit perfectly in my small refrigerator, and allowed me to have clean water drinking water that I got from the dorm kitchen. The Slim Model is also great because it is a lot cheaper than the bigger models.

Works great

Comments about Brita Water Filtration System Pitcher Slim Model:

Works great, only problem I have is it filters very slowly after about a week or 2 and you can't flush the filter. It would be great if I could flush the filter to get it to work faster again. It should last up to 2 months but only lasts about a month (at most) for me.

The good old days!

Comments about Brita Water Filtration System Pitcher Slim Model:

Until I broke this version of the Brita it was my baby. As an avid water drinker this product gets daily use in my home. Nothing could be easier to manage with the simple assembly and the easy to manage filter system. The easiest and most cost effective way to cleaner water quickly!

Been using it for years, works great

Comments about Brita Water Filtration System Pitcher Slim Model:

We live in a town where the water does taste a little rusty if it is not filtered. We use a Brita filter for all our drinking water, and there is a noticeable difference in taste. I also like how affordable this filter is, and that each one lasts for 40 gallons.

Well worth it when you compare it to the cost of bottled water.

Really nice product!

Comments about Brita Water Filtration System Pitcher Slim Model:

I love it! It keeps our water tasting great! Sometimes there are black dots from the filter but it is not that big of a deal. I use it everyday and each filter lasts a couple months! It really was a great investment and it keeps us healthy! I do indeed highly recommend this product.

The perfect pitcher for great tasting water

Comments about Brita Water Filtration System Pitcher Slim Model:

The Slim Brita Water Filtration Pitcher is the perfect size for the smaller family or for a single person. There’s no more heavy cases of water to haul in from the car. You don’t have to hunt for space to store them. And there’s no more cluttering the refrigerator shelves with endless plastic bottles that end up in landfills. One simple Brita pitcher takes the place of endless cases of water.

I was leery. It was simple to grab a bottle of water and go. To use the Brita pitcher, I had to change my habits. Before I finished the first pitcher full, I understood the benefits of using a Brita product. The slim size is perfect for the refrigerator door shelves. And even filled, the pitcher isn’t too heavy for arthritic hands.

I recommend the Slim Brita Water Filtration Pitcher to anyone looking to save money. Although the replacement filters can be costly, sales make them very affordable. Compared to endless cases of plastic water bottles, the Brita Water Filtration Pitcher wins hand down.

Good taste, healthy water

Comments about Brita Water Filtration System Pitcher Slim Model:

Our city water has an off taste, with the Brita filter system the water tastes clean and fresh. I like knowing that most harmful chemicals are removed with the filter, leaving water that is much healthier for my family. The pitcher fits neatly in the fridge and the cartridges are easy to replace.

GREAT SPACE SAVER IF YOU ARE IN COLLEGE!

Comments about Brita Water Filtration System Pitcher Slim Model:

I bought one of these to go to college with, since I would be using the dorm's bathroom as a water source the majority of the time. It worked amazing and it fit in my tiny frige! I didn't have to rearrange anything!

Oval design fits easily in fridge and easy to use.

from Fort Lauderdale, FL

Comments about Brita Water Filtration System Pitcher Slim Model:

I love the oval design compared to the older round version. It fits comfortable in the fridge and looks nice. The pitcher is not heavy, even when full and the lid comes off easily but stays snugly in place while pouring. Filters are easy to change. I love this new design!