4.8

Pros

Cons

Great charcoal grill!

from India

Pros

• Durable
  • Easy To Use
  • Works Efficiently

Cons

• For Self/Couple
    • Large Gatherings
    • Portable Use
    • Small Gatherings

Comments about Brinkmann Smoke 'n Grill Charcoal Grill:

The grill looks really beautiful. No other grill in the market today will garner such attention as this one does. It is just perfect for making barbeque for the family and friends and gives them one more reason to visit to your home.
    Versatility
    No matter what you cook, all will come out evenly cooked. This includes meat, fish and even vegetables, all of them gets even cooking.
    The grill cooks food really fast and works just like any other good grills available in the market. It will produce tasty food fast every time you cook.
    This grill is very easy to use just like any other charcoal grills in the market. If you need additional flame, you can always add more charcoals to get that extra flame. It is as easy as that!

Awesome Grill Inside and Out

Comments about Brinkmann Smoke 'n Grill Charcoal Grill:

I really like this grill for so many different reasons. It works extremely well and it just looks so darn cool. I don't think there are any other grills on the market that will garner you as much attention as this one. My friends and family love to come over for a barbecue just so they can get a look at my grill.

This grill works just as well as any of the other grills that are available. It cooks your food fast and you get a nice even cook every time.

Versatility
    You can cook all different kinds of food and they will all come out evenly cooked. Meats and fish and vegetables all get even cooking.

It's easy to use this grill just like other charcoal grills. Just add more charcoal if you want more flame. It's really as simple as that.

Easy to clean out. I like to use the garden hose to clean out the inside once I've discarded all the used up charcoal.

This is a pretty sturdy grill. I haven't had any dents or anything.

People love how this grill looks. They tell me that it looks like a robot. I bought it in hopes of getting people's attention and it hasn't disappointed.

• Versatility:

I couldn't live without it

Comments about Brinkmann Smoke 'n Grill Charcoal Grill:

I really enjoy using this smoker/electric grill. You can either charcoal or use the electric heating element. I use the electric heating element to barbeque and I don't have to mess with charcoal and lighter fluid (I feel this is a healthier way to BBQ).

Great Value

from Richmond, VA

Comments about Brinkmann Smoke 'n Grill Charcoal Grill:

Great deal compared to other smokers on the market. Smoke seeped out during cooking at the top, but seemed not to affect cooking or cooking time. I think that it is great for small spaces because it doesn't take up a large amount of space.

It worked great but I noticed a good bit of smoke seeping out the sides during cooking. It did not affect the cooking or cooking time, but it did cause a lot of smoke.

Versatility
    Easy to covert from grill to smoker! I use both the grill and the smoker often so this is perfect for griller who needs both options.

I tend to think I am a novice when it comes to grilling and I can operate with ease. So that why I think this deserves a 5 on the scale. Now I didn't put it together. I watched while it was being done and I believe I would of had trouble putting it together.

I liked the older models versus this current model in this category. It broke down easier to make cleaning a breeze. This model is still easy to clean, but the older models had me spoiled.

Great for small spaces

Brinkmann Smoke 'n Grill Charcoal Grill 810-5304-E

from Fresno, CA

Comments about Brinkmann Smoke 'n Grill Charcoal Grill:

Just like it states...it smokes meats tenderly and it tastes not overpowering. You season however you like. I like that it is a two-onema-product. It grills beautifully. This is a solid prodcut from Brinkmann.

No problems..you just need to read the manual all the way through before using.

Versatility
    It does grill and smoke for it is versatile.

Like was previously noted,it looks intimidating at first,but once you read the manual and the more you use it, you will have more confidence using this. It's pretty easy to use.

Made of solid materials.

Quality.

• Versatility:

Best charcoal/smoker combo I've seen.

from Marysville, WA

Comments about Brinkmann Smoke 'n Grill Charcoal Grill:

We love using this. It smokes so perfectly, and the grilling is a cinch. I love how versatile this product is, and easy to use. We have a small backyard and so it's perfect to fit on our patio. We also have a gas grill, but choose to cook with this instead of the gas. The charcoal gives it an awesome taste, and you can smoke as you grill so your food gets that perfect grill and smokey taste. The best steaks I've ever had have come off this grill (cooked by my wonderful husband of course!).