Other Grills:
Brinkmann
Brinkmann Smoke 'n Grill 810-5301-C Charcoal

Brinkmann Smoke 'n Grill 810-5301-C Charcoal

This grill replaced my stove

My husband and I purchased this grill as an upgrade from the small portable grill we'd been using for several years. We found that we were grilling more often and needed a larger grill space. This Brinkerman grill fit our needs perfectly. The grill space was large enough to accommodate not just our family dinner for 5 but it also came into great use during family gatherings which we have frequently. I love grilling my steaks in this grill the most and my baked potatoes. The steak id's always well done and tender which is just the way I prefer my steak. I like the size and shape of this grill. It reminds me of the old smoker my Grandfather used when I was a kid. I also like that this is a charcoal grill. I like the grill flavor and I don't get that with a propane or gas grill. It fits perfect on our patio and it doesn't let off a lot of smoke but still gets the job done. It holds great well to. Doesn't take much of a spark to get a good fire going. Once its going out smokes until its put out which is exactly what we were looking for in a grill. I can't imagine saying one bad thing about this grill because its been a great grill to my family so far and I would certainly recommend and purchase over again if I needed to. As much as I love this grill I know we will have to get a bigger onec theo l bigger our family grows but for now this one is the right fit and we'll be telling all of our friends and family. This grill is ideal for medium size families or first grill owners. Its great for women to because its easy to use and its easy too clean.

it is an oh k grill.

The overall rating for this type of grill, I probably wouldn't recommend it to any of my family members. If you have a family made up of more than 4 people, including kids, then this could possibly work for you. But overall its oh k for just a couple or a person living with themselves.

The performance of this grill is half and half, It's great with cooking any kinds of meat, when t comes to grilling vegetables and other things its terrible at that. i know its supposed to be for grilling meats and whatever , but on the box it says it can do both when really it can't. It can do one but it can't do the other.

Its very to use. You can take the compartments out and wash them and put it back together. Whenever I have family come over and leave , I don't even have to wash it by hand I could easily take it apart, and put into the dishwasher and let the dishwasher wash itself.

It is very easy to clean. My nephew could clean it ,even if he's lazy. Anyway all you have to do is start from the top and work your way down.

This grill replaced my stove

from Fort Worth, Texas

About Me Occasional Griller

Pros

• Craftsmanship
  • Durable
  • Easy Assembly
  • Easy To Clean

• For Self/Couple
    • Large Gatherings
    • Small Gatherings

• I Am A:
    • Family Young Kids

Attractive Charcoal Grill!

from India

Pros

• Craftsmanship
    • Durable
    • Easy To Clean

• For Self/Couple
      • Large Gatherings
      • Small Gatherings

Comments about Brinkmann Smoke 'n Grill 810-5301-C Charcoal:

An excellent grill with excellent grilling skills. It heats up evenly throughout the grill and cooks food within minutes. Lots of space for cooking and has excellent design.
      Till now, it has performed beyond my expectations. Never thought it would give such awesome results. Really satisfied with the product.
      Versatility
      It cooks delicious food within minutes. It can cook whatever food you want to cook.
      It is slightly harder compared to other charcoal grills but it is time consuming and should be able to clean in few minutes.
      So far so good. It holds well and its built structure is awesome. Should last for at least 2-3 years easily if not more.
      It is modern yet classy in its design. It has a round tier design that makes it quite attractive.

Very Interesting Grill

from Conway, AR

Comments about Brinkmann Smoke 'n Grill 810-5301-C Charcoal:

I gave it a 9 because it is a very good grill. It cooks evenly and thoroughly. It has a lot of space to cook or smoke any items you may want to cook. It's overall rating is really good because the product is a very interesting product in it's structure and build.

It performs very well. There was no problems on it's performance. It really performed a whole lot better than I expected it to. I think even an expert would love it's performance.

Versatility
      It cooks well as well as smokes well. The product turns out good tasting., tender and visiblely good food.

It is very very easy to use. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out as some of the other ones. A young per could use this product with no problem in figuring out how to use it.

The cleaning is not fun at all but you can clean it kinda easily. You'll have to try it sometime.

It is very durable, we have had it for over three years and it is still standing and in pretty good shape. Not rust or any such thing.

I love the design with the levels and the smoke ability. I just love that round tier design.

it is an oh k grill.

• Versatility:

it was great and easy to use

it was great

The performance was great, and it was so easy to use, and I thought that it would be very hard to use and very hard to read the direction that came in the box but the direction was very easy to read and it didn't take me and my husband long to read the whole book of the direction.

it was great

It was very easy to use and I thought that it would be very hard to use, but me and my husband got the direction out of the box, and we read the whole book in less than 10 minutes and the book was very easy to understand.

I think that it was a very easy product to clean and it didn't take long to clean it, and I figure it would be hard to clean but it was easy and I even let my son helped me clean it and I thought that I have to use strong cleaner stuff to clean it but I didn't I just use soap and water and it was very easy to clean. I recommend it to anyone to try it once.

it was good

The design was so great, It have a great design and I recommend it to anyone to try.

Best smoker EVER!

Comments about Brinkmann Smoke 'n Grill 810-5301-C Charcoal:

We use this grill, nick-named "R2D2" by my hubby, for great quality, easy use and great tasting meats!

Works great

Smoke or grill. Perfect for a household of 2or cooking for friends as well

Even I can use it, LOL!

No problem

Pans are the main issue for burning hole through, having to replace too often

Size is perfect. Main problem is when you need to add more water to basting pan or more coal......you have to remove meat and all to access these, causing Temp. to drop quite a bit.

• Versatility:

Careful. Do not add more wood than suggested.

Comments about Brinkmann Smoke 'n Grill 810-5301-C Charcoal:

The cheapest smoker Brinkman makes has no temperature gauge. When you think it hasnt injected enough smoke, your wrong. The best way to use this is smoke for about a half hour then finish in your oven at around 225 degrees.

Does what it says. It cant replace a big smoker but with a little practice you can make quality results.

Versatility
      The electric smokr breaks down to a grill but doesnt get anywherenear a high enough temp. to properly grill steaks.

Nothing hard about this prduct.

The best way to smoke in this is to make as flat package of wood wrapped in foil. Dont lay package directly on heating elements.

Careful. Can bend fairly easy.

Cool design and compact enough to sit on the smallest decks. A good product for tailgating. Thisis a small smoker yet big enough to smoke a 25 pound turkey. You need to smoke your turkey for about a half hur and finish in your oven. If not, it would take a whole day to smoke and would end up being very dry.

Great value!

Comments about Brinkmann Smoke 'n Grill 810-5301-C Charcoal:

We have had ours for close to a year now and still no complaints!! Meats taste 10 times better than coming from a regular grill. Smoked is the way to go! This just brings in so much more flavor, and with no more work than a regular grill. Probably the best "man gift" I have ever given!

Smoke Trout to Deer with Confidence and Ease

from Bloomington, IN

Comments about Brinkmann Smoke 'n Grill 810-5301-C Charcoal:

The Brinkman Smoke n Grill allows one to smoke or grill meat with the confidence that your food can be cooked your way!

Love the performance. Love the two pans and the temperature gauge on the lid!

Versatility
      Can be used as a charcoal grill or can be used as a smoker with your favorite wood chips or smoke flavor, wonderfully versatile.

This smoke n grill is so very easy to use. The pan levels are adjustable to one or two pans and height of pans. The door on the front makes it convenient to add charcoal, wood, water to water pan, chips or whatever is needed. The temperature gauge allows for ease of control of how your food is cooking. Vents, lid and the door help to control.

Easy to clean grill racks lift on and off to remove for cleaning. Pans are easily removed for emptying and cleaning.

Very durable for frequent and long term use. I use mine almost daily from early Spring till late fall. I still use it in the winter but just not as often. It holds up very well with heavy usage.

Good design! The Brinkman Smoke n Grill's sleek slender design is space saving, convenient and stylish for any backyard! With the current design it is easy to cook on two stacked grill racks at once, meat on one and corn on the cob on another for example, or it is just as easy to smoke a turkey for Thanksgiving!

worlds greatest smoker

Comments about Brinkmann Smoke 'n Grill 810-5301-C Charcoal:

this is the best little smoker for chicken and ribs or cook tritip, hot dogs, hamburger

you can buy extra smoke products--you can rise the racks to smoke or to cook normal
      this grill cooks nice and hot but will not burn your food.you can buy rib racks and smoke the ribs up to a couple of hours . ribs will fall right off the bone.

has 2-bowls one is for water the other is for your wood --you can put flavor wood in your water for taste

has large bowls easy to clean

body and the legs are real strong--so you can move it or take it anywhere

it is shinny black with a nice handle the gauge is the best it will tell you your heat inside the grill which is really great for cooking