Other Grills:

Brinkmann Pro Series 4-Burner Propane Grill

Love This Grill!!

from Grand Blanc, MI

Comments about Brinkmann Pro Series 4-Burner Propane Grill:

This is the best grill I have owned to date. I love the four burners and the large grilling surface. Cooks food evenly no mater where you place it. Lights VERY easily (which can not be said for other grills I have owned.) I would (and have) recommend this grill to everyone. Great grill for the price.

Brinkman ProSeries 8300 is one BIG disapointment

from Minot Afb, ND

Comments about Brinkmann Pro Series 4-Burner Propane Grill:

I was very excited to make the big switch from a charcoal grill to a gas grill.  We looked around and decided that we liked the Brink-man Pro-Series 8300 model the best.  We got the grill home and it worked beautiful for about 1 1/2 months.  Then one day the flame just went out.  I figured that the winter cold might have had something to do with it.  So we stored the grill until Spring.  I set the grill up once again and was extremely disappointed when the lit up a low flame and within a minute blew out.  I have since replaced the propane tank thinking that maybe somehow the old one was already emptied after maybe 10 uses.  The grill still will not light.  I called their customer service center 10 days ago.  They have a system where you enter your phone number and they place your number in a que and call you back when its your turn.  I still haven't heard anything.  I called back yesterday and the computer told me that my number is still in que and I would receive a call back.  So I am left thinking that either they do not have enough customer service reps to handle the calls they have, they really don't care about their customers or they have a horrible product and have a lot of service reps. but problems with their products.  Stay clear from this brand.