3.8

3.8

Pros

Cons

The perfect gift for dad

Overall this is a great grill for grilling at home, outdoor parties, camping, just anywhere you want a grilled meal, it will fit perfectly.

This grill not only...Read complete review

This grill not only got the grilling done, but also kept other food warm while the rest of the food cooked. It has a top rack that is fabulous to keep bread warm, cooked side dishes, and veggies, all without burning a thing.

Versatility
We take our grill everywhere with us, camping, fishing, to the park and even our driveway. No need to pack a burner, it has one, it has everything you need to grill food and keep it all warm.

This grill was by far the easiest grill I have ever owned. Hook the propane tank up (takes about 10 seconds), turn the knobs and your cooking. The thing I adore is the knobs, its much like a stove, you can adjust the cooking temperature to your desired temperature. If you need one side hotter than the other, you can do that! If you want to keep food warm while other food cooks or keep it warm as you eat, you just pop your food on the top rack and it stays warm.

This is by far the easiest grill I have ever cleaned, just take the rack out and rinse, then take out the plates under the racks and rinse, its really that simple. The outside, all you need is a quick wipe down and its like new again.

I shuffle this grill around from place to place, and it still looks brand new! Its been camping, to the park, in the back yard, and still looks brand new. It has wheels and gets wheeled around a lot and they are still going strong. Its lightweight and very easy to roll anywhere you need it.

I love the design of this grill. It has the grill in the center and a burner on one side and a table on the other side. If you are not using the burner, you will have 2 side tables, you dont have to guggle plates, pots, pans or utensils around, everything is right there at your finger tips.

Mixed feelings

In many ways, this is a good grill but for a few very important reasons, it falls short for me. I really like that it has the side burner to cook or heat sauces. It has very nice cast iron cooking grids. It is large enough to use for events such as holidays or birthdays but where it falls short for me is the "heat disbursing" plates that cover the grill burners. On one end, there is not enough heat and on the other end it is burning the food. If you cook something that drips, and trust me you will, it drips on the burner covers and starts a fire. If you remove the plates then the burners will get clogged and you will constantly have to remove and clean them, which is a real hassle. It is convenient that it has a bottle opener on the left side of the grill. It also has a little storage space for the propane tank and other grill tools. I wish it had hooks on the side for the convenience of hanging the grill utensils.

Mixed feelings

Easy to Use

Comments about Brinkmann Grill King 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill:

This grill is easy to us , extremely versatile as you can control the heat well you can cook by various methods. Using direct heat or indirect heat I have found it grills very well. Slow cooking was also easy with indirect heat and the meat was great and You didn't have to watch it every few minutes. Utilizing the large grill surface or only grilling a small portion is easy. Clean up of the grill is quick and is quick. I an very happy with the product overall.

Love my grill

Comments about Brinkmann Grill King 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill:

Dinner is so easy with my grill. I can choose one burner or four, depending on how much food I'm cooking. With a family of seven, that's a nice feature. There is also a warming rack above. I used to think grilling was only for men. Not anymore!

Versatility
I have cooked both vegetables and meats on my grill. I even grilled a pizza once.

Very simple to turn on and off. Like I said, I thought grilling was something for the men to use on special occasions; now I use it frequently to prepare dinner for my family.

I have to admit, I rarely clean my grill, other than scraping at it with a brush now and then.

We've had our grill for several years. No problems.

The grill is large and heavy, perfect for our large deck. Not the best grill for small spaces, however.

The perfect gift for dad

Great grill.

Comments about Brinkmann Grill King 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill:

This grill is very long lasting, and cooks all the way through your meat.

Great for both meats and other things. (Kabobs, vegetables, etc.)

Versatility
Can grill almost any meat or vegetable. It's also great for making meat and vegetable kabobs.

Well, it's a gas grill, so you use it like any other gas grill.

Pretty easy to clean and operate.

I've had it for 2 years, and it hasn't needed much maintenance.

It's basically the layout of other gas grills too, except it has little hooks for hanging cooking utensils.

Hubby says, "Best yet"

Comments about Brinkmann Grill King 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill:

After putting up with other grills rusting out, not heating consistently, and just breaking down altogether, this grill is a refreshing change of pace! We grill frequently as a family activity and to give mom a break! This is by far the best grill we have used! The room allowed on the grates for food truly is usable space, it actually heats evenly everywhere you can place food! We enjoy this grill and would recommend to friends and family.

So much Rust

Comments about Brinkmann Grill King 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill:

We have had this grill for under a year, and keep it covered properly. It has so much rust in it, we have decided to take it as a loss. The pieces are just completely falling apart on the inside. There are times when only 2 burners will work. It's never the same two burners. It's like it randomly chooses what burners it feels like using that day. Most of the time they are not even right next to each other. While this grill was not that inexpensive, I feel as though it is definitely CHEAP. Next year, we are investing in a much better brand grill.

Poor Quality

Comments about Brinkmann Grill King 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill:

Very disappointed with this grill. After one week of having it two of the knobs are loose, very hard to get it to start and uneven heat while cooking.

uneven cooking

no button to start the grill

beer opener does not work....maybe because it is too low, the beer ends up spilling all over the place.

• Versatility:

Poor design but decent performance

from Westport, CT

Comments about Brinkmann Grill King 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill:

The grill works very well, it's just inconvenient ( and a bit dangerous and greasy) to reach underneathe the drip pan and cooking area to turn off the propane after you are done cooking. It's not easy to reach to the middle of the grill to change the tank either.
But , it was a good price at Home Cheapo!

Don't know yet, I keep it covered, but it is showing rust signs after 1 year. The Weber I have at my other house is also covered, but after ten years, no rust, no compliants.

great to cook on

Comments about Brinkmann Grill King 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill:

My parents have 2 of these and gave me one. I loved it usedit everyday just about. They have a new one now that is superb! Great to cook slow roast style or even breakfast. easy on gas too!!! easy to move and the extra burner is great the rack is handy on the inside