Other Grills:
Brinkmann
810-9520-SC
Brinkmann 5-Burner Gas Grill

Brinkmann 5-Burner Gas Grill

Pros

• Durable (3)

• Versatility:

Grea gast grill on a budget.

We purchaseed this grill in May of this year to replace our previous Char Broil grill because the burners had rusted and fallen through the bottom after only 2 years.  I was first drawn to this grill because it was the most attractive in the store for this price point, but after reading about all of the features we decided to give it a try.  Most grills for this price do not have so many burners, which I believe cuts down on cooking time when grilling large amounts of food.  We were also very impressed with how evenly the food cooked while it was new, although after using all season it is started to show signs of clogging which is probably normal.  The grill was assembled very quickly, with minimal complaining from my husband and without the need for specialty tools.  I cannot attest to how this grill will perform after sitting through the cold and snow because we have not yet had it through the winter, but it is not showing any signs of rusting through the very wet summer we've had.  The only complaint that I do have about this grill would be the "warming rack", which seems to fall off much too easily.

Piece of Junk please avoid

Came out of the box leaking gas. Customer service was unapologetic and displayed a complete disregard for the potential safety issues and for wasting my time. So now I get to hassle with them for replacement parts, have no grill to use and then get to work on it myself if they do send me new gas lines. I guess I'm lucky the gas leak didn't catch fire. Don't buy Brinkman

These positive reviews online are obviously written by Brinkman sales reps. Laughable! Some even claim to increase family time.... Ha! what a rip. You're better off buying a better grill than Brinkman.

Great Grill for the money!

from Bethany, OK

About Me Grilling Enthusiast

Pros

• Durable
  • Easy Assembly
  • Easy To Clean

• Great Searing
    • Small Gatherings

Comments about Brinkmann 5-Burner Gas Grill:

I love this grill. Basic...simple...easy to handle. I have maintained this grill and have had it for 2 years.

• I Am A:
    • Family Young Kids

amazing

from la,ca

Pros

• Craftsmanship
    • Durable
    • Easy Assembly
    • Easy To Clean
    • Multi-Fuel enabled
    • Portable

Comments about Brinkmann 5-Burner Gas Grill:

helpful I'd like to buy it again

• I Am A:
        • Single Male

Not suitable for everyone!

from India

Pros

• Craftsmanship
        • Durable

• For Self/Couple
          • Large Gatherings
          • Small Gatherings

Comments about Brinkmann 5-Burner Gas Grill:

The grill is quite big, but may be a little too big for many. Because of that, it is quite tough to store. A smaller grill with those features would have ideal and attract many more people towards it.
          It heats up fast and cooks food evenly. You can cook many foods together due to its massive size.
          Versatility
          It is ideal for making steaks, but smaller foods like vegetables often gets lost in the grates.
          Ease of Clean
          normally, it is easy to clean, but if some food stuck in the grates, it becomes little tough to recover it.
          I have this grill with me for sometime now, it seems pretty durable. Hopefully it should last for many years.
          the design is quite attractive, but it should look more prettier if the size have been little smaller.

A big grill with big possibilities!

from Wausau, WI

Comments about Brinkmann 5-Burner Gas Grill:

This grill is BIG, but possibly a little TOO big. We bought it for the features like the sear burner and side burner, but it's a little cumbersome to store because it's so large. The same features on a smaller scale might be a good idea.

The grill heats up quickly and evenly. The food seems to cook thoroughly but does not immediately burn like with some grills.

Versatility
          The sear burner makes this grill great for steaks, but some smaller foods like vegetables can get lost in the grates.

The grill is very easy to set up and to light. The tempature gauge seems pretty accurate.

Cleaning the grates is pretty easy, but getting anything that falls in requires dismantling the grill some.

I haven't really had the grill long enough to know how durable it is with being outside, but it seems pretty sturdy. It doesn't wobble or seem tippy at all.

The grill looks very nice and has nice features like the side burner and sear burner.

Gas Grill

Comments about Brinkmann 5-Burner Gas Grill:

I liked the gas grill initially when we first got it. It took a while to set up initially, probably an hour. It's an easy first time grill for ones who aren't super advanced with grills and whatnot. I thought it was pretty basic and easy to work even for me a woman, with no real skills grilling.

I think the grill works overall pretty well, although like basically all grills there are a couple spots that are cooler and may affect the cooking of the meat a little. It just took some time to figure out where exactly was the best spot to place the meats so that they would be cooked evenly.

Versatility
          It works pretty well for serving a small family conveniently. I would say we have been able to serve around four or five people at a time which makes it pretty ideal for quaint little family gatherings but probably not for big party bashes or large gatherings.

Everything must be washed before the grill gets too cool or it becomes very difficult to scrape the remainders off.

• Versatility:

Solid grill, but occassionally will not burn hot enough.

Comments about Brinkmann 5-Burner Gas Grill:

Great grill. Big cooking area. Occassionaly will not burn hot enough when all burners are lit. Grill seems to work best when only two of the burners are lit. After having the grill for over a year, we have had no other problems with it and will keep on using it in 2014.

Because the grill occassionally does not burn hot enough I had to dock a few point off the score. However, the grill does work very well when the burners are working at their best. The grill has a big cooking area and can easy prepare everything

Grill was easy to put together and has been easy to use. As noted above the burners will occassionaly not burn hot enough, but that seems to be resolved by shutting it off and restarting the grill

Grill does need to be cleaned often to keep the burners clear and burning hot. However, the removable grease tray helps make clean up relatively easy

After using this grill for over a year we have had minimal problems with it. It has gone through rain, snow, sun, and wind and still works well

Best grill ever

Comments about Brinkmann 5-Burner Gas Grill:

We have had a number of grills in the past the this one is the best by far.

This grill heats up quickly and keeps even temperatures.

Versatility
          This grill is easy to transport to picnics and camping. It also comes in handy in case we need to use when the electricity is out in our area.

We found that this grill is extremely easy to use and helps us create excellent food for our family. We have used it to cook hot dogs, hamburgers as well as steaks and smoked turkey.

The grill cleans easily with paper towels and water. Never a problem with left overs stuck on the grates.

The grill is a quality piece of equipment and has held up well with continued use. The exterior has not shown any signs of rust as others have in the past.

It is convient and easy to use weather you are making hot dogs or steaks It can keep items warm as well as cook with the burner design. The side burner makes items like beans easy to heat or cook.

• Versatility:

Easy to use reliable grill.

Comments about Brinkmann 5-Burner Gas Grill:

This grill is easy to use. The starter has worked every time. The heat is fairly even in the main cooking area. The edges do not heat as well as the middle which can be expected. The temperature stays fairly steady. The stainless steel withstands weather well

• Versatility:

Solid grill. Gets the job done.

Comments about Brinkmann 5-Burner Gas Grill:

Not top of the line but it works great. I use mine 2 or 3 times a week for a couple years now.

The only problem I ever had was with the electric starter. They wear out and ya end up using a grill lighter.

Easy to take apart and clean every part of the grill.

Two years old and the one I had before lasted for almost 5 years in the weather.

Brinkman - first new gril

Comments about Brinkmann 5-Burner Gas Grill:

This grill was wonderful when we purchased it brand new for my husband for father's day. It does do it's job as an outdoor grill, but it broke down pretty quickly in my opinion. The heating elements needed to be replaced by the second season of use. Then again two years later. We probably use our grill an average amount of time-from 5 - 8 times a month about 6 months a year.