Other Grills:

Brinkmann 5-Burner Gas Grill with Side Burner

Pros

Cons

• Versatility:

All in all this is a great grill!

This grill heats up quickly, heats evenly, and controlling the temperature is easily done. This particular model was a recommended "Best Buy" of Consumer Reports and it does everything they said it would do. It's good for a large or small cookout. It does have predrilled holes to add a rotisserie, although you will have to buy that separately.

The grilling area is really big on this one. You can fit about 3 dozen burgers on it at a time, or 2 dozen burgers and a pack or two of hotdogs, or a dozen burgers, a pack or two of hot dogs, and some chicken. It has a side table to keep your utensils and spices within easy reach while grilling. There is a side burner as well as a warming rack. Use the side burner to heat your sauces or cook up your side dishes. Use the warming rack to cook your hot dogs or transfer cooked food to keep it warm. Cabinets underneath the grill gives you plenty of space to store your barbecue items between cookouts even though the tank goes under here as well.

The craftsmanship on this grill is very good, it is not a cheaply made grill by any means. The cast iron grates and steel lid are porcelain coated which allows you to cook your food better than grills without the porcelain coating. The castor wheels lets you move it around pretty easily. The grill uses a 20lb propane tank which is not included, so you will need to buy that separately or use the one from your old grill if you are upgrading.

The only downfall you will find with this grill is the assembly! The assembly was not at all the easiest on this one. For one thing the instruction manual could have used more graphics to help with the assembly. It could have also been more accurate. But if you are a person who is good with mechanics, it shouldn't be a problem. Otherwise you might want to buy this one pre-built and save yourself the time and frustration.

A good for the price.

I've had this grill 5 years and just now started having trouble with the burners. Overall good grill for short money.

Cooks well,easy-to-use. The knobs used to control...Read complete review

Cooks well,easy-to-use. The knobs used to control your flame are very precise making it easy to cook foods needing low heat as well as high.

Versatility
Control of individual elements very good. I have cooked food from delicate fish to steaks.

Knobs used to control the flame were very accurate and held up well and never broke. The lid is durable but not to heavy, leaving your arm tired after cooking for long periods of time.

The grill was cleaned using your standard grill brush and a wet rag on the hot grates to remove any grease. Always wipe right off.

Heating elements did break down in time, but this grill is used a lot in both winter and summer. This is a common issue I've had with all grills and I am happy this grill lasted as long as it did.

A good looking grill. On par with all other newer grills on the market. The combination of black and stainless steel is a classic combination.

Full size

About Me Grilling Enthusiast

Pros

• Easy Assembly
  • Easy To Clean

Cons

• Small grilling space

• Large Gatherings

Hi

• I Am A:
  • Family Young Kids

Great Grill!

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Brinkmann 5-Burner Gas Grill with Side Burner:

This is a great grill and we use it all of the time. It cooks very evenly and is large enough to cook multiple items at one time. I bought this grill for my husband over a year ago and it still works great and looks great. We keep the grill covered when we aren't using it, so it stays clean and nice. I think the only problem we have is that we have to buy propane a lot because we always use it! I would recommend this grill for people that want a durable grill that will last a long time and cook food evenly.

Works great. Our steaks come out the best and are always cooked very evenly.

Versatility
Easy to move around in the spot you need it to be in.

Very easy to use, I am a women and I can easy use this grill without any problems.

Very easy to clean if you keep up on it. We clean it after every use and also keep it covered to avoid any rust that could form.

We have not had any issues at all, so we believe this grill to be very durable.

I love the size of this grill, and the color makes it look even better!

• Versatility:

Great Grill for the Price!

Comments about Brinkmann 5-Burner Gas Grill with Side Burner:

When my husband came home with this grill, my first reaction was, "where's my WEBER?!?" But, after using my Brinkmann, I have to admit I really love it, especially for the price. The 5 burners are great- heat pretty evenly, though if course every grill has those hot spots. The side burner- though I don't usually use this extra feature, it is a great feature to have. All in all, for such a low price, I don't think you can beat the quality of grilling.

Good Enough to Have My Last Name

Comments about Brinkmann 5-Burner Gas Grill with Side Burner:

I originally bought the grill because it's the brand my family has trusted. As a third generation grill owner I had to get one with style. The red color really stands out at parties, and was able to wow all my guests by grilling all orders at once (worst thing is having to do a few rounds of burgers and hotdogs). Definitely 2 thumbs up.

Had for about a year and still looks good as new.

Great to finally see a grill step away from the basic black or silver colors.

Very nice grill

from Coronado, CA

Comments about Brinkmann 5-Burner Gas Grill with Side Burner:

This is a fantastic grill for experts and beginner's. It is a very modern looking grill and is nice for a male or female who enjoys grilling. It has an impressive size but isn't gaudy. It looks nice in front of my home or in my backyard and seemlessly blends in to my green landscape. It cooks lots at a time and cooks very quickly all the way through. I've used it for vegetables and meats so far with no issues. I would recommend this grill for someone who barbecues often and likes to entertain or has a large family. This grill is great for parties.

Fantastic performance and nice grill marks

Versatility
Great for veggies steaks and everything in between.

For a new griller you may need a few run througs to perfect your technique but it is fairly easy to use. Expert grillers will find this grill a nice relaxing space to whip up a few steaks and burgers.

With care and prompt cleaning after every use this grill is easy to clean. But as I stated clean after at least every other use.

Very durable s I don't think this grill will need replacing for quite a few Summers.

Very nice design neither masculine nor feminine just very modern.

• Versatility:

This is the most reliable and functional grill I'v ever used.

Comments about Brinkmann 5-Burner Gas Grill with Side Burner:

This is a grill that works perfectly every time I light it up. It is a pleasure to do my grilling on this grill.

This grill never fails me when I need to grill something for my family and friends.

Versatility
This grill remains outside year round and shows no signs of wear. Grill everything from steaks, to chicken, to ribs. Fish and vegetables grill perfectly on this grill.

• Versatility:

This grill is perfect for cookouts.

Comments about Brinkmann 5-Burner Gas Grill with Side Burner:

Me and my family used this grill to have a cookout on Christmas day this grill was perfect for corn steak and potato.

Perfect apsiletly perfect

Versatility
Amazing if you buy this product it will blow your mind.

Put your food on the grill and turn some nobs and enjoy !

Kinda great all u need is some soap and sponge and start scrubbing.

Amazing wonderful

Red and black my favorite color

very nice

Comments about Brinkmann 5-Burner Gas Grill with Side Burner:

Very nice grill, except we use it so much we can't keep propane in it. It cooks very evenly and nice. Our kids love it when it's time to grill.

Very nice. It cooks evenly.

Versatility
You can use this grill to cook all sorts of food. We have done steaks, pork, roasts, hamburgers, veggies, all sort of things. It works well and seems to be a good value for your money. Perfect for a family, as the cooking area is nice and large. You can put items on the upper deck if they need a cooler temp, or below right above the fire.

The electric start works well. We have never had any issues with it starting or staying lite. It works amazingly well.

cleans quickly and easily, making dinner a snap

Very durable, as it has been left out in the yard all year and has not rusted.

The design is pleasing to the eye. It looks good sitting out. It stays shiny, even when in the weather. Some grills rust, but this one seems to stand up to the weather.

• Versatility:

Fantastic simple efficient Id buy 20!

Comments about Brinkmann 5-Burner Gas Grill with Side Burner:

The Brinkman 5-Burner Gas grill with the side burner is an AWESOME purchase for not only you, but your family and for your special events. This grill is an excellent way to make any dinner a great dinner, and any get together a great get together! All of your friends will want your grill after they come over, I know all mine did! Its so Simple to use, and its incredibly efficient and fast to cook and grill foods such as Vegetables, chicken and steaks. You'll absolutely positively go crazy for the smaller size and the design elements of this functional, fun chefs dream of a grill. The price is way more affordable than any of your friends will ever guess, as its been designed to look super high class, and its been decked out in shiny silver stainless steel. With the Brinkman 5-Burner Gas grill you can do almost anything! Did I mention it was really simple to clean too? As mothers we are always looking for something fast and simple to clean, and this takes the cake. If you simply wipe it down after every use with a moist cloth, itll be clean all the time!

A good for the price.