Other Air Fresheners:
Bright-Air Odor Eliminator
Bright-Air Odor Eliminator Mandarin Orange and Fresh Lemon

Bright-Air Odor Eliminator Mandarin Orange and Fresh Lemon

Bright-Air Odor Eliminators Great for Homes with Pets

I will start this review by highlighting the one negative thing about Bright-Air Odor Eliminator products: they are not widely available at local merchants. Now, this con can actually be viewed as a pro inasmuch as it is directly related to me wanting to be able to easily access these wonderful little odor eliminators every time one of mine starts to run low.

I love Bright-Air Odor Eliminators because they not only get rid of the stinky pet odors in the litter-box area of my home, but because they also produce a nice and clean scent that fills the entire room. So, in addition to placing one next to the litter box, I also have one in my closet to keep my clothes and other closet-y type stuff smelling nice and fresh and keep one in each bathroom. The odor eliminators are made in four or five different scents, so you can choose one that you like best or use different scents for different purposes.

In sum, I'd highly recommend this nice, very affordable and effective product.

Only lasts a few days.

I did student teaching in High School and the teacher who I was under used these in her classroom, for a brief period of time anyway. It would not last more than a few days in the classroom setting. Her and I quickly realized this product was pretty useless.

The Bright-Air Odor Eliminator Mandarin Orange and Fresh Lemon smells pretty good. It comes in a tub type container. At first it smells really good and fills the room fairly quickly. It's not so overpowering that it will bother someone who has allergies of any sort, which is why we used it in the classroom setting. It didn't bother any of the kids.

After about 3 days we noticed no more scent unless we were right beside the container. After a week there was no more scent at all. We decided it was enough of that product and threw it away and replaced it with a much more effective one.

Don't waste your money on this. It would probably be okay for very small areas but in a classroom it's definitely useless. There are much better products out there that cost the same or even less money. Use those ones instead!

Lasts a VERY short amount of time.

Only lasts a few days.

from Kansas

Comments about Bright-Air Odor Eliminator Mandarin Orange and Fresh Lemon:

Lasts a VERY short amount of time.

Fragrance Doesn't Last

Comments about Bright-Air Odor Eliminator Mandarin Orange and Fresh Lemon:

I am an air freshener fanatic. I like to fill my home with enjoyable fragrances. While doing my weekly shopping, I ran across Bright-Air Odor Eliminator Mandarin Orange and Fresh Lemon. Since there was a buy one get one sale, I decided that I would stock up. I bought enough to put one in each room of my house. When I first opened the container it had a pleasant fragrance. After three to four days, the smell had died out and you couldn't smell it anymore unless you were standing right beside the air freshener. This would probably be a good air freshener for a small space such as a car or closet but would not recommend for whole house use. Personally, I would not purchase Bright-Air Odor Eliminator again as I feel that I am not getting enough product for what it costs. I would definitely not recommend this product. There are much better products on the market that work alot better.

I wish I could find more

Comments about Bright-Air Odor Eliminator Mandarin Orange and Fresh Lemon:

I swear I never actually bought this product. It just showed up under my sink one day and no one had any idea where it came from, like it was just dropped off by some kind of scent fairy in the night. I've been using it in my main bathroom, and it's been a life saver for my family of three and all the guests we have over.

The smell it emits doesn't really seem capable of covering a large area, but it's perfect for a small space like a bathroom or somewhere that needs extra help with odor blocking like on a counter above a trash can. I also have no idea where to buy another one since it just showed up randomly in my house and I haven't seen it any of the places I shop for cleaning supplies at regularly.

Works very well in my small guest bathroom to fight against everyday odors.

I love that the citrus scent in this isn't just lemon. The mandarin scent adds something extra and it smells great.

This product is fabulous!!!

from Anaheim, CA

Comments about Bright-Air Odor Eliminator Mandarin Orange and Fresh Lemon:

Best I have ever used !!!! I even put it in my trash can and smells so nice every time I open it, not like before , you knew it was trash there, now smells fresh like a clean basket of whatever ... :-) it's the far best little think that really does it's job! And I tried all the most expensive products... Anyways try it and you won't be disappointed!

Bright-Air Odor Eliminators Great for Homes with Pets

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Bright-Air Odor Eliminator Mandarin Orange and Fresh Lemon:

In sum, I'd highly recommend this nice, very affordable and effective product.

Smells good,but it is mildewing!

from Hazen, AR

Comments about Bright-Air Odor Eliminator Mandarin Orange and Fresh Lemon:

Bright-Air Odor Eliminator is the best smelling odor eliminator ever,but for some reason it is growing mildew on it.I have never seen an odor eliminator grow mold before. I love the smell of it,but needs to be a little stronger.

Buy Odor Eliminator - You will love it!

from Wellington, MO

Comments about Bright-Air Odor Eliminator Mandarin Orange and Fresh Lemon:

I moved into an apt eight months ago & there was a bad smell under the sink & in the closet. I tried a lot of products but nothing got rid of the smell. I came across Odor Eliminator Lavender & Linen and put one in each place. After about three weeks all the bad smells were gone & have not come back. I had forgot about the containers & came across the one in the closet today.It still has some product in the bottom & it still smells good. I will recommend this product to everyone i know. Its great!

Great smell when first opened, or when you are near it!!

from Mentor, OH

Comments about Bright-Air Odor Eliminator Mandarin Orange and Fresh Lemon:

The smell is AWESOME!! Unfortunately, it does not adequately cover foul smells.  It also does not fill a room with scent like you would expect from a 14 oz air freshener.  I placed three of them in my classroom, to help eliminate the smell of teenagers.  It still was unable to do so unless you were standing or sitting right near where the air freshener was placed.  Luckily it is placed on my desk so I am able to smell it at all times!!

The product is awesome

from Lodi, NJ

Comments about Bright-Air Odor Eliminator Mandarin Orange and Fresh Lemon:

I have used the product as well.  It smells great and lasts long.  I can't seem to find it everywhere.  I would hope that htis product woould be made available where I shop this way I can pick them up on a regular basis.  I relly enjoy the fragrance and so does my family.

where can i buy this at

from Princeton, NC

Comments about Bright-Air Odor Eliminator Mandarin Orange and Fresh Lemon:

I bought Air Bright Odor Eliminator and use it ,it is great. I need to know where i can get it I have looked at Wal-mart. Dollor General, Family Dollor no one has it.If any one knows where it can be bought at please let me know