Other Auto Parts:

Bridgestone Dueler A/T Tires

The Best Tire I've Ever Owned

from Ashland, VA

Comments about Bridgestone Dueler A/T Tires:

I have a 1996 Ford F-150 that had these tires on it when I purchased my truck. The tires have great tread depth and the pattern is great for gripping the road in all conditions (except ice - nobody can drive on ice safely). I have never experienced a problem with these tires, except trying to find them when they need replacing. The tires last quite a long time on my truck, although I have to admit I don't do as much driving around as I used to, but them seem to last forever. I have been purchasing the Bridgestone Dueler A/T tires for my truck for the past 15 years. I refuse to put any other tire on my truck. My truck handles very well on dry roads, wet roads, snowy roads and makes me feel safe in inclement weather. I used to take my truck off-road too and these tires handled exceptionally well. I was so impressed with them that I recommend these tires to all of my friends, family and anyone else who is in the market for tires. The Bridgestone Dueler A/T tires are reliable and make me feel extremely safe while driving my truck. I am so happy with them that if they ever discontinue them, I don't know what I will do. I highly recommend these tires!