3.3
Other Frozen Foods:
Ice Cream
Breyers

3.3

This Ice Cream is just Peachy!

I love Bryers Peach Ice Cream, its creamy, has nice size chunks of real peaches that are bursting with flavor, and it is made with natural ingredients. When shopping for ice cream, Bryers is one we choose alot, they have so many different flavors, and we have yet to find one we didnt like.

Ingredients are: Milk, Peaches, Sugar, Whey, Natural Flavor and Tara Gum, which I love the fact I can pronounce and spell the names, no crazy ingredients I have never heard of. Its a great snack, and it taste great. With so many flavors, your bound to find a favorite,  So far the peach is mine.

Breyers ice cream, worst ice cream ever!

I am a definite ice cream lover! I have tried just about every ice cream on the market and never really found one that I didn't like until I tried Breyers.  I tried a couple few different flavors just to give them the benefit of the doubt.  First off they claim to be completely natural with no preservatives or additives or artificial flavors or coloring but the only flavor that is completely natural with just cream  and  natural vanilla  is the vanilla!  Plain vanilla! Even the vanilla thougth does not tast at all creamy like they advertise or the way that ice cream should taste.  IT tastes like ice milk!  Not creamy in the least and I also tried the butter pecan and the snickers and they both tasted like ice milk with other stuff thrown in.  The Breyers butter pecan did not taste at all buttery like other brands I have tried of that flavor.  The snickers .... the same thing, I was very dissapointed with this brand.

Breyers Chocolate Chip new recipe is a let down

Comments about Breyers Ice Cream:

I splurge on ice cream occasionally and have always loved Breyers as it tasted homemade and liked that it was all natural. The new concoction has a weird texture and tastes like DQ not Breyers. There were almost no chocolate chips and they were small. The original had lots of large chunks. Crossing this off my splurge list!

Tasty enough all by itself with no toppings

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Breyers Ice Cream:

This is a rather expensive ice cream, but one taste shows that the difference is worth paying more for. My favorite is the French vanilla. It has a creamy rich vanilla taste that stands apart from the flavor of lower priced ice creams, which have more sweetness than flavor, needing the addition of fudge and whipped cream to try to make up for this lack of richness. This ice cream is something I savor and share during special occasions, such as Thanksgiving dessert with a scoop over my homemade apple pies. It need not be a special day for us to enjoy this dessert, though. It could simply be because we want a decadent delicious treat for a hot day or an evening after a long work day. Or just because we feel like it and want a treat. But most of all, what makes this ice cream so worth the price over cheaper alternatives is that it tastes so good that I don't need to load the bowl up with caramel or chocolate and whipped cream to feel like I'm really treating myself to something good. Just a scoop by itself is perfectly fine. Our enjoyment of this ice cream is 10 years long now.

It really doesn't taste any different.

Comments about Breyers Ice Cream:

While I commend Breyer's for offering an all natural ice cream, this french vanilla ice cream didn't taste as fresh as I hoped. This ice cream costs the same as their original vanilla, but without some of the artificial ingredients in it, which is great. If you are looking to make a switch to a more natural alternative, this is a good ice cream to start with. It has the same heavy feeling that the original has, and it was hard for me to notice the difference.

Possibly the best ice cream available!

Comments about Breyers Ice Cream:

When all of the other brands switched to corn syrup (to replace sugar), they stayed with sugar (for the most part). Their vanilla is very, very good, especially with the vanilla bean flecks, but they also have several other good flavors, including the new Blasts varieties they have introduced recently (mixing in Reese's, Oreo and other great products).

Wonderful Ice Cream

Comments about Breyers Ice Cream:

I love Breyers Ice Cream. It is made from natural ingredients. There are chunks of real fruit in their fruit selections. Breyers makes a variety of flavors-vanilla, chocolate, chocolate chip cookie dough-a personal favorite, butter pecan, cherry vanilla, and lots more. Their ice cream is always of great quality and worth the price. It tastes so good!

Breyers Birthday Blast Ice Cream

Comments about Breyers Ice Cream:

I love Breyers Ice Cream,but this one really disappointed me.I liked the ice cream and sprinkles in it,but the cake was disgusting.It was definitely not cake.It didn't even taste close to cake.I've had much better.It was hard and chewy and I wouldn't recommend this flavor.

All natural ice cream made by Breyers company.

Comments about Breyers Ice Cream:

Breyers Ice Cream is the single best ice cream you can buy outside of a homemade ice cream parlor. It is the smoothest, creamiest and most natural ice cream. Breyers has a wide variety of flavors to choose from and they are all great. This is the closest to homemade ice cream available.

The best ice cream money can buy!

Comments about Breyers Ice Cream:

This product may be a tad more expensive than store or other brands, but let me assure you that the extra cost is well worth it. Every flavor including vanilla shines through and every bite is just as creamy and delicious as the last one. The only brand of ice cream I buy!

from New Jersey

Comments about Breyers Ice Cream:

In our family we don't like ice cream we LOVE ice cream and Breyers is one of our #1 choices. Breyers has many different combinations and flavors to try which is great as even though for instanhce during the holidays I will pick us vanilla for hot apple pie etc.. there are still so many choices evwn in just plain vanilla. Breyers keeps enhancing their already fabulous line by adding so mmany more flavors to it. It's great that yoiu can purchase ice cream with all the extras in it already! For instance their "waffle cone" with bits of a waffle cone, ice creamj, and also fudge. In our family we really like to have a little dessert after dinner and Breyers is one of the best as we can always select a different flavor. Breyers also makes sure to come on sale periodically so we tend to purchase a few to keep on hand when it is on sale. Breyers also is great in the summer to purchase a flavor without anythibng in it and add some freshy strawberries, etc to it to really create your own new flavor!

Yummy Taste

from Bellmore, NY

Comments about Breyers Ice Cream:

If you enjoy quality without any junk added to your ice cream then Breyers which has always been all natural is the brand for you. You might not like butter pecan, but the strawberry or vanilla bean are also excellent choices. Something you would feel good about serving to your family and to company goes great with pie.