Other Snacks & Cookies:
Breyers
Breyers - Butter Pecan Ice Cream

Breyers - Butter Pecan Ice Cream

the best flavor out there

I remember when I was younger my mom used to buy Beyers Vanilla ice cream. It was great then and now even as an adult I buy it. But since they have started making my favorite flavor, Butter Pecan, I haven't been able to eat anyone elses version of it. It's creamy and sweet but not overbearingly so. The pecans are crunchy and sweet. I love using it as a side when I eat pecan pie or german chocolate cake. Its great in mochas and lattes. The rich creamy flavor melts into your coffee just right! And you can use it to make the best shakes in the world. My son loves to make ice cream sandwiches out of it. I do to  because when it melts its not a drippy mess its like fluffy froth so it's easier to clean up and doesn't stain your fabrics. I also like the fact that since there's not alot of water in it, it lasts longer in the freezer without getting freezer burnt. I can leave it in there for at least 3 weeks and it will still taste as good as when we first opened it. I consider this to be a good wine compliment too. Find yourself a good desert wine and fix a bowl of Beyers and baby your in for something special.

Breyers Butter Pecan Ice Cream--eat or apply directly to hips

Breyers Butter Pecan All Natural Pure Premium is an ice cream with which to be reckoned.

**On one hand...**

It's delicious and oh so sweet with...Read complete review

**On one hand...**

It's delicious and oh so sweet with crunchy pecans.

The lid is quite easy to open after removing the plastic wrap around the edge.

My [Pampered Chef ice cream scoop][1] makes transferring this ice cream from box to bowl remarkably easy. Too easy.

Food Lion sometimes has sales on Breyers Ice Cream--buy one, get one free. I love bargains.

Breyers has a website with loads of graphics, in case you're interested in more details. Unfortunately, my DSL couldn't quite handle the graphics and sound at the same time.

I can actually read the ingredient list without a thesaurus in hand.

It has lots of calcium, and we all need that, right?

And this product is actually gluten free the last time I checked!

**On the other hand...**

Breyers Butter Pecan ice cream is not recommended for those who have a sensitivity or allergy to milk products. Or pecans. Or for those who are watching their weight and cannot ration themselves properly.

Pregnancy can do some strange things to a person's inhibitions. I ate a whole box one day while pregnant with my second child. With each bowl I kept telling myself, "Now, this is my last bowl...I can't believe I got another bowl...gosh, this tastes so good!"

One serving of Breyers butter pecan ice cream contains 150 calories. The box claims there are 14 servings. You do the math.

Actually, I thought I had made a mistake on the calories, because one part of the website said this ice cream has 170 calories when the box in my freezer said 150 calories. Well, perhaps they cut the fat...nope they cut the size of their package from 1.75 quarts to 1.5 quarts (for the same price, of course). **Breyers should feel as guilty as I do eating a whole box of ice cream.** The nerve.

I know I could buy some of the products with less calories. But if I'm going to be bad, I might as well be REALLY bad!

Why didn't I just bag the Pampered Chef ice cream scoop and get a spatula and apply it directly to my hips?

**My Viewpoint:**

I recommend only because it tastes so good.

Use caution if prone to big hips and shrinking budget.

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Pampered-Chef-Ice-Cream-Scoop-review-a4d20

Nothing beats this

Comments about Breyers - Butter Pecan Ice Cream:

Nothing beats a rich spoonful of thick, smooth butter pecan ice cream. Breyers doesn't have to try hard at all to impress with this one. No assistance of combinations necessary. A bowl of this stuff is just fine by itself. The pecan chunks are always found in just the right spots. :-)

Very delicious, melts in your mouth.

Comments about Breyers - Butter Pecan Ice Cream:

I LOVE this ice cream it really is the best flavor ever. The pecans in the ice cream are nice and crunchy they go very well with the flavor. It has kind of a sweet flavor just because of the sweet butter taste but the pecans lower that down. The texture of this ice cream is very good it's easy to scoop out of the container and has a nice smooth feeling while you're eating it. Any Breyers ice cream has a good texture but this is my favorite flavor. If you're looking for something not too sweet but not bland either you should try this ice cream. It goes good with a nice cold glass of milk or a slice of vanilla cake. You can use it for birthdays or have it in your fridge just for a late night snack if you need one. When you buy some ice creams with nuts they don't have many they just have some hidden in different places. Breyers ice cream has pecans everywhere you never get scoop with a pecan!:)

Breyer's Butter Pecan Ice Cream

from Springfield, MO

Comments about Breyers - Butter Pecan Ice Cream:

Unlike previous reviewers, the ice cream was anything but cream.  The texture was gritty with ice crystals as if made with skim milk instead of cream.  I tried letting it sit for a few minutes and as it melted it just turned runny.  The best part of the carton was the pecans.

Oh how I love Breyers Butter Pecan!

from St Thomas, VI

Comments about Breyers - Butter Pecan Ice Cream:

I am an ice cream fanatic. It's my major vice and comforter. Breyer's Butter Pecan is one of my favorites. The rich, creamy ice cream mixed with salted pecans is balanced just right. Sweet and salty, but not too much of either. You can taste the quality. Yummy! Worst part is trying not to just finish off the whole carton in one sitting, digging for just one more pecan. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it!

the best flavor out there

from Louisville, KY

I love this stuff

from Staunton, VA

Comments about Breyers - Butter Pecan Ice Cream:

It will be easy to talk about Breyers Ice Cream becouse this ice great ice cream,I am a ice cream addict so I have tried them all , this one breyers is the creamiest and it contains real stuff, real strawberries and real fruit , and the chocolate it out of this world,if you try the low fat or fat free go for the Breyers smooth and creamy you will never know it is good for you.I am one of those ice cream addicts that eat it even in the winter when it is snowing outside eating ice cream while bundled on the sofa with a blanket around me,so to find one that taste good without having to go to a specialty shop and spend a fortune is wonderful,this is as good as any I have tried anywhere and it is right in my nieghborhood store.While the economy is getting a little better, dare I say little,it is nice to be able to find a great taste and value that does not cost an arm and leg,something we all can afford without breaking the bank.

Breyers Butter Pecan Ice Cream--eat or apply directly to hips

from Piedmont, NC

**On one hand...**

It's delicious and oh so sweet with crunchy pecans.

The lid is quite easy to open after removing the plastic wrap around the edge.

I can actually read the ingredient list without a thesaurus in hand.

It has lots of calcium, and we all need that, right?

And this product is actually gluten free the last time I checked!

**On the other hand...**

**My Viewpoint:**

I recommend only because it tastes so good.

Use caution if prone to big hips and shrinking budget.

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Pampered-Chef-Ice-Cream-Scoop-review-a4d20