Other Snacks & Cookies:
All Natural, Deliciously fattening, Pure Premium
Breyers
Breyers - Butter Pecan Ice Cream

Breyers - Butter Pecan Ice Cream

the best flavor out there

I remember when I was younger my mom used to buy Beyers Vanilla ice cream. It was great then and now even as an adult I buy it. But since they have started making my favorite flavor, Butter Pecan, I haven't been able to eat anyone elses version of it. It's creamy and sweet but not overbearingly so. The pecans are crunchy and sweet. I love using it as a side when I eat pecan pie or german chocolate cake. Its great in mochas and lattes. The rich creamy flavor melts into your coffee just right! And you can use it to make the best shakes in the world. My son loves to make ice cream sandwiches out of it. I do to  because when it melts its not a drippy mess its like fluffy froth so it's easier to clean up and doesn't stain your fabrics. I also like the fact that since there's not alot of water in it, it lasts longer in the freezer without getting freezer burnt. I can leave it in there for at least 3 weeks and it will still taste as good as when we first opened it. I consider this to be a good wine compliment too. Find yourself a good desert wine and fix a bowl of Beyers and baby your in for something special.

Breyers Butter Pecan Ice Cream--eat or apply directly to hips

Breyers Butter Pecan All Natural Pure Premium is an ice cream with which to be reckoned.

**On one hand...**

It's delicious and oh so sweet with...Read complete review

**On one hand...**

It's delicious and oh so sweet with crunchy pecans.

The lid is quite easy to open after removing the plastic wrap around the edge.

My [Pampered Chef ice cream scoop][1] makes transferring this ice cream from box to bowl remarkably easy. Too easy.

Food Lion sometimes has sales on Breyers Ice Cream--buy one, get one free. I love bargains.

Breyers has a website with loads of graphics, in case you're interested in more details. Unfortunately, my DSL couldn't quite handle the graphics and sound at the same time.

I can actually read the ingredient list without a thesaurus in hand.

It has lots of calcium, and we all need that, right?

And this product is actually gluten free the last time I checked!

**On the other hand...**

Breyers Butter Pecan ice cream is not recommended for those who have a sensitivity or allergy to milk products. Or pecans. Or for those who are watching their weight and cannot ration themselves properly.

Pregnancy can do some strange things to a person's inhibitions. I ate a whole box one day while pregnant with my second child. With each bowl I kept telling myself, "Now, this is my last bowl...I can't believe I got another bowl...gosh, this tastes so good!"

One serving of Breyers butter pecan ice cream contains 150 calories. The box claims there are 14 servings. You do the math.

Actually, I thought I had made a mistake on the calories, because one part of the website said this ice cream has 170 calories when the box in my freezer said 150 calories. Well, perhaps they cut the fat...nope they cut the size of their package from 1.75 quarts to 1.5 quarts (for the same price, of course). **Breyers should feel as guilty as I do eating a whole box of ice cream.** The nerve.

I know I could buy some of the products with less calories. But if I'm going to be bad, I might as well be REALLY bad!

Why didn't I just bag the Pampered Chef ice cream scoop and get a spatula and apply it directly to my hips?

**My Viewpoint:**

I recommend only because it tastes so good.

Use caution if prone to big hips and shrinking budget.

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Pampered-Chef-Ice-Cream-Scoop-review-a4d20

There is something so perfect about this flavor Butter Peca

from Baltimore, MD

About Me Foodie, Simple Tastes

Pros

• Delicious
  • Fresh

Cons

• Too creamy

• Dessert
  • Entertaining
  • Snacking

Comments about Breyers - Butter Pecan Ice Cream:

My favorite flavor is chocolate. Period. But this butter pecan is sooooo good. The pecans are crunchy and taste like they were just toasted and added to the ice cream. This made it a winner.

I love the flavor of the ice cream. The texture is good but if it were not as creamy, it would not hurt. Nevertheless, it is a winner and always fresh, tasty and mmmmmmm.

Rancid stale pecans...I will never buy Bryers brand again!!!

from Muskegon, Michigan

Comments about Breyers - Butter Pecan Ice Cream:

Rancid stale pecans...left a nasty taste in my mouth during and after...I suggest that you pick a different brand. I actually decided to do a google search to see if anybody else ever had a similar experience of the pecans in Bryer's; low and behold it has happened in the past with others. Maybe Bryer's should google search their product reviews and correct the problem!

Stale pecans

from Moline, Illinois

About Me Foodie

Pros

• Smooth

Cons

• Stale

• Dessert

Comments about Breyers - Butter Pecan Ice Cream:

The ice cream itself was creamy and good, but the pecans were very stale and ruined the whole experience. They need better quality control!

Great tasting ice cream!

Comments about Breyers - Butter Pecan Ice Cream:

I really love this ice cream. It is very creamy and has a great combinations of ingredients (including nice sized pecans). Butter pecan is an excellent flavor, which they have done very well. I definitely recommend this for parties, late night snacks or any other time.

Yummy!

Comments about Breyers - Butter Pecan Ice Cream:

Butter pecan is one of my favorite flavors. I like it in coffee, desserts, and of course - ice cream! Breyer's is one of my favorite brands of ice cream, so I knew I had to try this! The texture of this ice cream is out of this world! It is so creamy that you'll want to eat the whole thing! The butter pecan flavor is spot on. It has that perfect buttery flavor with the crunch of the whole pecans throughout it! It has an awesome caramel flavor throughout the whole thing. I enjoyed every bite! I have tried other brands of butter pecan flavor, but Breyer's is by far at the top of the list. It's a must try!

Sweet and buttery

Comments about Breyers - Butter Pecan Ice Cream:

This is exactly the type of ice cream that I would have avoided as a kid. Back then, I would only eat chocolate, chocolate, and chocolate. As I've gotten older, I've grown to appreciate a wider variety, which include butter pecan.

To start with, Breyers makes a great ice cream with a smooth texture and high-quality ingredients. Their Butter Pecan has a sweet, butter-flavored ice cream base with generous pieces of pecan stirred throughout. For me, it has a holiday feel to it because it combines some of my favorite Christmas flavors. This ice cream also goes great with a slice of warm pecan pie or brownies or between two chocolate chip cookies. I like it as a stand-alone but also like to combine it with chocolate or even mint chocolate chip (weird, I know) in a sundae.

A top tasting product

Comments about Breyers - Butter Pecan Ice Cream:

Ice cream has gotten so expensive that I find it difficult to buy the name brand products anymore. However if you are looking for the best flavor in an ice cream product, Breyer's is a great option. The butter pecan ice cream is definitely one of their top most flavorful product. If you are a butter pecan fan, this is worth the treat occasionally.

The best!

Comments about Breyers - Butter Pecan Ice Cream:

Breyers Butter Pecan is really my all time favorite ice cream. Sure there are fancy pantsy Ben and Jerry's flavors that will knock your socks off, but as far as getting enough ice cream for your whole family to enjoy without breaking the bank, Breyers is the best. It's all natural, has no artificial colors or preservatives, and is extra creamy. I love letting the ice cream slowly melt first, then savoring the pecan pieces in my mouth. To me, Breyers tastes more like homemade ice cream than any other brand.

Fabulous

Comments about Breyers - Butter Pecan Ice Cream:

This is one of our favorite treats from Breyers! They use the finest ingredients in their ice cream and it really shows in their Butter Pecan! The ice cream itself is creamy, rich, and sweet! The pecans are wonderful and abundant. They do not cheat you! Breyers is worth the money! This is such a decadent treat!

Can't go wrong with butter pecan!!

Comments about Breyers - Butter Pecan Ice Cream:

I really like the Breyers brands of ice creams. The Breyers - Butter Pecan Ice Cream is one of their best. You get nice size chunks of real pecans in each spoonful. This Ice cream has natural flavoring and natural crème. I would like it if they lowered the price a little though because it costs more than it should.