4.8

Breville Panini Duo Sandwich Press

4.8

Pros

Cons

Panini press that can be used for multiple things.

Comments about Breville Panini Duo Sandwich Press:

I saw this panini press at a local department store and thought about purchasing it, but I wondered if I would really use it. The panini press was heavy and it felt well made. I decided to think about it. For the next week I found myself really wanting to purchase the panini maker and I decided to bite the bullet and make the purchase. I chose this particular panini press for two reason. The first reason is that I wanted to be able to make warm sandwiches and the second reason is that I wanted to be able to warm tortilla wraps like Chipotle.

The panini press warms up quickly and works very well. I can now make warm sandwiches that do not need to be basted with oil or butter.

Very heavy duty and very well made.

Very easy to clean, especially if you wipe the grates off with a damp cloth while the panini maker is still warm. Please be extremely careful.

Very easy to use, very easy to clean, very easy to store. This is a really great machine.

Great Product

Comments about Breville Panini Duo Sandwich Press:

This is one of the luxuries. I always used to eat paninis and grilled sandwiches outside and think that why am I never able to make the same. But after getting this product, I can enjoy the same taste and quality at home . I can make veggie, chicken or cheese sandwiches in it. I can make the same quality of paninis as I used to eat at my favorite restaurant. One of my best buys ever. I would recommend it to every friend. In fact gave it as a wedding gift for one of my best fiends and she is extremely happy with this.

Perfect Paninis, Every Time

Comments about Breville Panini Duo Sandwich Press:

What an fun panini press, and such a great price! I love using this to turn ordinary sandwiches into something special, especially in the fall and winter. With no settings, it's insanely simple - just put your sandwich on there, close the lid and wait until it's as crispy and brown as you want it.

The griddle heats up quickly, so you can put a hot lunch on the table in no time, however it would be nice to have settings to adjust the heat. I like my panini's really crispy on the outside yet still chewy on the inside, and a high heat setting would enable this. That's a downfall of this model.

I've had this panini press for 8 years, and use it about once every month or so. It's lasted a long time!

The griddle plates don't come off on this model, so cleaning it is a bit of a bear. I watched a cooking show that said to clean grills "wet and hot" so I use that method -- once I'm done making paninis, I take a wet rag and wipe it down while it's still hot. It seems to work fine, but doesn't give me the comfort of having it go through the dishwasher.

Super easy to use - plug it in, put your sandwhich on the griddle plates, close it and wait!

Breville Panini Duo Sandwich Press makes great sandwiches!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Breville Panini Duo Sandwich Press:

When my mom asked me what I wanted for Christmas, I told her that I wanted a panini press. I've wanted one for awhile, but knew my husband wouldn't let me buy one since he knows I'm a kitchen gadget junkie with limited space in my kitchen because of my addiction, so I figured I would go around him and get it from my mom! Lucky me, she bought me this **Breville Panini Duo Sandwich Press** and I love it.

One thing I love about my **Breville Panini Duo Sandwich Press** is the fact that I can get an even crunchier sandwich than I can from grilling it on the stove, but I don't have to butter the bread! It just gets crunchy, naturally - which means I'm consuming less calories AND getting a better sandwich!

Its performance is great. It gets really hot and presses the sandwiches perfectly, leaving those gorgeous grill marks. The top has a grill pan and the bottom is flat and it has made me perfect paninis!

This is super easy to clean because the top and bottom panels have a non-stick surface. Simply wipe it down with some warm soapy water and it's clean. The bottom is flat, so cheese or anything else that drips out of your panini can just be wiped off.

Very easy to use. Select the setting you want: Toast or Melt and close the lid! The "Toast" setting is for making a traditional pressed panini sandwich. The lid will close on top of your sandwich and put grill marks on it. The "Melt" setting is for things like open-faced sandwiches, where you might just want to melt the cheese and not have the lid press down on it since there isn't bread on the top. When you choose the "Melt" setting, the lid doesn't close down, instead, it hovers over your sandwich at different heights, depending on the height you choose.