View more juicers

Breville Juice Fountain Plus Juicer

Pros

Cons

this juicer is the best in the west

The Breville juice fountain is the best juicer I have ever used.  You can put an entire small apple in the juicer and the juice comes out delicious - now that is hard to beat with other juicers!

This juicer comes with it's own brush attachment that has a holder on the side of the juicer so you don't have to worry about losing it or trying to find it in a drawer in the kitchen - very smart.

The safey lock on the top of the juicer is very handy and helpful.  The juicer also has pads on the bottom of it that helps it stay anchored and stationary as you juice your fruit and veggies.  I would highly recommend you purchase this juicer because you will not be disappointed.

The pour spou t extends out far enough to reach your pitcher or glass and you dont' have to worry about the juice running down the side of the machine.

The stainless steel on the bottom half of the juicer is very easy to clean as well as the other top parts of the machine.  One of the other wonderful features of the juicer is the way the pulp container fits into the top of the receptable that comes with the juicer.  Most juicers don't have a receptable that comes with the juicer and you have to provide your own.  This one feature was a real plus for me because it is soo easy to just remove the receptable and put the pulp in the trash - brilliant idea!

Not as good as advertised.

In an attempt to be more healthy, we decided to purchase a juicer.  This particular model got some decent reviews so we gave it a try.  First thing is that the juicer takes up a lot of counter space.  So unless you have unlimited space available for gadgets that might be a problem.  It also needs a lot of space to store; again this may be an issue in some kitchens.  The juicer itself works great - it operates as expected and the juice comes out clean and free of pulp, seeds etc.  However, the juice then needs to be poured from the provided container to something else before it overflows...not always an easy step.  The trash container also needs to be cleaned out - we started putting an old grocery bag inside for easier disposal of the waste.  The clean up of the unit is definitely a big negative.  It really needs to be cleaned out right away to prevent the pulpy bits drying on - sometimes even the dishwasher couldn't get those off.  I do like the juice - it's just a big hassle!!

It's OK

Comments about Breville Juice Fountain Plus Juicer:

This juicer works OK. It's a good introductory juicer to see if you enjoy juicing but the pulp is very wet, indicating that a lot of juice is not coming out. Cleaning is very easy and the parts are dishwasher compatible. You do have to scrub the filter by hand using the enclosed brush but it's easy enough.

High powered juicer

Comments about Breville Juice Fountain Plus Juicer:

We love our Breville Juice Fountain, and use it at least once a day. We have never had any problems with performance, and it consistently delivers fresh pressed juice. It's simple to clean, compact for storage (although ours never leaves the kitchen counter). Even the kids love juicing now. I'm amazed by what it can handle - whole apples, beets, cucumbers. Nothing clogs it.

Excellent quality. Great health benefits.

from Milford, CT

Comments about Breville Juice Fountain Plus Juicer:

This Breville juicer is a high quality small appliance that will give you great enjoyment and possibly good health benefits. I no longer buy OJ from the market, because it does not compare to OJ made by the Breville juicer,

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
Good design and buttons give you good pulp setting effectiveness.

Stability While in Use
The directions are not that great but once you get a handle on how to use it, the product will produce stable results ech time.

Most pieces go straight into the dishwasher. The chute bin can be covered with a bag to discard peelings easier.

The juicer has a sturdy exterior body. I have had it for only 3 months so I can not vouch for its longevity yet.

Versatility/Number of Features
The Breville juicer does not have many features. There is only a basic high-low speed button.

I don't like some of the features of the exterior pitcher.

• Versatility/Number of Features:

Healthy Fruit and Vege Juice With the Breville Juicer!

from Denver, CO

Comments about Breville Juice Fountain Plus Juicer:

My husband wanted a juicer for awhile, and after doing research I decided that this Breville Juicer would be our best option. I was a little skeptical that this would actually get used in our house, as I thought it would just be another kitchen appliance that was not used, but was pleasantly surprised once it arrived. This juicer is a great way to get more fruits and veges in your diet, and it is pretty easy to use.
I was worried about how difficult it would be to clean up after juicing, however it isn't too bad. Not something I would want to do all the time, but nothing too time consuming.
If you are looking to add a juicer to your household I would recommend this one. It works well, and has stood up to heavy usage so far.

• Versatility/Number of Features:

great to start but ultimately disappointing

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Breville Juice Fountain Plus Juicer:

we received a Breville Juice Fountain plus as a gift and at first were so excited by it. It worked great in the beginning, the pulp seemed pretty dry, we got lots of juice from and we never wasted any fruits or vegetables. We cleaned it immediately after every use with warm soap and water plus the little scrubby brush that comes with it. But over time no matter how good we were with the cleaning there started to get a little build up on the blade. And then the pulp seemed wetter and wetter like it wasn't really getting all the juice out. We got less and less drinkable juice and it seems like we were wasting fruits instead of getting nutrition from them. While it started out really well ultimately we were pretty disappointed with it.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
after time it is less and less effective

very hard to clean after a few uses

this juicer is the best in the west

from Oakland, CA

Comments about Breville Juice Fountain Plus Juicer:

Breville is the top of the line in Juicers

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Breville Juice Fountain Plus Juicer:

Having purchased a refurbished Breville Juicer, I gifted my parents this more simplistic juicer and they were not at all disappointed. Their needs are not as sophisticated as to need various juicing speeds and different features. Thinking of them, its important that they purchase a product that is of high quality, is powerful, and is easy to clean up after.

This juicer comes with a large three inch feeding chute that allows you to throw in apples and other large fruits without having the hassle of cutting up your veggies or fruits into small enough cubes to fit the small mouth of other, lesser juicers.

Also there is no waiting. The longest of the juicest process is washing your fruit and cleaning up your juicer- which is easier to do here than with any other juicer I have seen.

If you are at all health conscious, this machine needs to be in your kitchen immediately. The price may be a little steeper than other models, but it is worth it.

this juicer is my friend

from Kansas City, MO

Comments about Breville Juice Fountain Plus Juicer:

i use this juicer for all kinds of things, of course i juice, but i also make my own baby food, apple sauce, and i use carrot pulp in a lot of my meals now. i juice spinach and basil, use the pulp for pesto, and use the juice to make healthy pastas. i juice strawberries and use the pulp in homemade icecream. usefull. lovely.

Great juicer - easy too!

from Vandalia, OH

Comments about Breville Juice Fountain Plus Juicer:

If you are in the market to buy a new juicer, this is the one for you. I researched and reviewed like crazy before purchasing this product and I am very pleased with how it has turned out. I always like to wait for a bit after a purchase to review because everything should always work right out of the box.

This juice is great. I love how it easily and thorougly juices anything I throw in.  I am a novice juicer but my son and I enjoy to make our own juices. I think that it is much healthier. I also use the juice to make homemade popsicles and then enjoy later. No need for additional sugar and who doesn't love popsicles? With the juicer I can make crazy mixed popsicles like green and red also.

If you are looking to jumpstart your energy level a bit, I think this is a great idea.  You can easily juice whatever fruits and vegetables and feel much better. Not to mention you get in your fruits/veggies serving easily!

The cleanup isn't all that bad and this juicer is well worth the money! Enjoy!

great juicer.....

from Lacey, WA

Comments about Breville Juice Fountain Plus Juicer:

I have ths juicer from about 6 months and i love it ..... It is high quality does what the prouct claims. Ita a very healthy alternative to packed juices and you get fresh juice at your home.I have tried lots of difrent fruits and vegetables and it works great. What i do is I mix up vegetables and fruits and add little bit of mint which gives the juice a great flavor. I take out juice for about 4 servings and store it. My hubby who is in army and leaves early morning drink it before going to PT. He loves it plus its healthy.

The clean up is alright i wont say its a brezee but its sometime anoys me and that the reason I  juice our more servngs than required. If you use dishwasher about twicea day it wnt be a problem but like we are a family of two so either i do dishes by hand or use it when we have guests over for dinner. It does come with a brush which also has a spatula to it. You have to be careful to lock the transparent plastic cover properly with the base using the brackets, becaus if you wont do so all the pulp will come out and spill everywhere. (Happened twice with me). It comes with a juice holder but its not two big so you have to keep empting it into other container.

Also it says whole food but most of the apples, oranges are  bigger than the opening so you have to cut them. Its not two bulky so doesnt occupy to much space on the counter and its looks attractive on the counter and will goes well with the steel appliances.