Other Blenders:

Breville Ikon Hemisphere Blender

Pros

Cons

• Versatility:

Probably the fastest blender!

An excellent blender and very easy to clean. It has pulse button for smoothies and other similar items. It also shuts off on its own when it is done mixing, that means you would need to stand by waiting for the blender to finish mixing. It does everything that a powerful blender need to do and that too, within minutes.
Blending Power
It blends foods just like any other blender in the market with amazing speed.
Easy of Cleaning
This is where many will find problems with the blender, as the glass container is quite heavy for most individuals. if you are not so good with hand's flexibility, then you may find problems cleaning it.
It has a big edge over its competitors because of its pulse button that makes it easy to mix items and anyone can do that.

Not as good as expected

I do not know what the deal is but no matter how much I spend on a stupid blender it doesn't work well. Like this one. This one, I thought, would be great but the blade stops frequently as I am trying to blend. The things I am blending get stuck at the bottom in the blades which stop them from working, it is the most infuriating thing! I should be able to throw whatever I want into the blender and have it blend, within reason of course, but it totally does not! I have to make frequent stops and stir it up and dislodge whatever is causing it to stop. SO ANNOYING!! I think the varying speeds are great as well as the look of the blender. I haven't had any issues with durability.

Probably the fastest blender!

from India

Pros

• Powerful
  • Precise Control
  • Stable

Cons

• Hard to Clean

• Cooking
  • Crushing Ice
  • Drinks
  • Large Kitchen
  • Small Kitchen

Blending Power
It blends foods just like any other blender in the market with amazing speed.
Easy of Cleaning

Fabulous blender

Comments about Breville Ikon Hemisphere Blender:

I love this blender! It is hard to find a good blender with a glass pitcher. This is the best. I use this blender for many tasks and am always happy with the results. It does well with crushing ice, but sometimes I have to run the cycle twice to get my desired results. in addition to the high quality of this blender, the company provides exceptional customer service. If I had it to do over, I would buy this blender again.

Simply FRESH on the GO!

Comments about Breville Ikon Hemisphere Blender:

My purchase of the Breville Ikon Hemisphere Blender has been an experience well payed for. I bought this item to whip up a quick, clean and easy on the go nutritional drinks/snacks in the mornings but it has been useful for much more. It is easy to clean up and leaves a fresh taste in my items prepared.

Perfect for Everyday Use

Comments about Breville Ikon Hemisphere Blender:

Great for everything you might be for a great price! When i need to blend my fruits I used this product. Even though it's simple design it is able to about anything you want. While the looks of the blend is somewhat generic, it doesn't look bad when you put it next to your other appliances. This can be used for anything from smoothies to cutting vegetables. There are a few flaws to this design, when using the product with liquids, there are some leaks. I also noticed that this often heats up after long use, and also produces a weird smell when it heats up. Overall, this product is great for everyday use and looks good in your kitchen!

Blending Power
This will blend anything from meat to fruits!

One of the best things about this product is that it is very easy to clean. The top of the blender can be easily taken off and clean.

The product itself is very easy, its a simple blender.

The design of the product is great.

Fantastic product

Comments about Breville Ikon Hemisphere Blender:

Blender works as advertized and even better. We use it everyday and it just keeps surprising us. We use it for anything like crushing ice and blending fruit drinks. We have had other blenders in the past, but this one out performs them by far. Another fantastic plus is the ease of cleaning it. Usually stuff would get stuck in between the blades on our old blenders, but everything comes out easily on this one. Over all this is one of the most fantastic blenders we have ever owned.

Can't believe how easy it is to clean.

• Versatility:

great blender with lots of power

Comments about Breville Ikon Hemisphere Blender:

This blender makes all my smoothies and soups smooth and lump free. It has a lot of power and blends through all kinds of foods and ice. My old blender would stop mid way and eventually the rotors were scraped bare. This one seems like it will last forever and I will continue making healthy menu items from it.

• Versatility:

You will love this blender.

Comments about Breville Ikon Hemisphere Blender:

This blender is the best blender I ever owned. It is very powerful. You should have no problem using it for everything blenders are usually used for, including crushing ice, which it does amazingly well. It has a separate smoothie button that is fantastic: it varies the speed during the blending process to make excellent smoothies.It will start right up under a heavy load of solid fruit or vegetables. Try that with the standard blenders most folks use. This feature is important if you're making healthy shakes or smoothies. Lesser blenders will wear out out soon with steady use of these heavy loads. What really shocked me was just how quiet this thing was. This blender is also very sleek and elegant . Much more attractive than average blenders. This product is everything I ever wanted from a blender - easy to use, easy to clean, great smoothies.This is an excellent blender and well worth the money.

Not as good as expected

from Eugene, OR

• Versatility:

Best blender I've ever had.

from Oklahoma City, OK

Comments about Breville Ikon Hemisphere Blender:

I recieved this blender as a wedding gift two years ago and it's the best blender I'ver ever used. The sleek design is appealing enough to leave it sitting out on the counter all the time. It's easy to take apart for cleaning and easy to put back together. I'm a fan of the automatic smoothie setting which pulsates automatically to ensure a well blended smoothie every time without you having to push a button a zillion times. I would recommend this blender to anyone.

• Versatility:

How can yo beat this for a blender?

from Natick, MA

Comments about Breville Ikon Hemisphere Blender:

This product overall is excellent I love the fact that it is glass, so easy to clean and has a pulse button for smoothies and shakes. It shuts off on its own so someone does not have to stand nearby waiting to shut the machine off. It chops ice and does everything else that other blenders do but has a very strong motor. I have made gravy, soups, baby food etc

Blending Power
Excellent as mentioned above!

This is where the only downside might be for individuals with dexterity The glass container is very heavy. If you have any issues with weakness in your hands or flexibility it might be more difficult to use and clean All parts can go in the dishwasher.

Easier than other Brands especially due to the pulse feature

Heavy but well designed

In a class of its own. I think the durability alone makes it worth it's price.