Other Blenders:

Breville Die Cast Hemisphere Blender

Pros

Cons

• Versatility:

It is the best well built and designed blender.

Comments about Breville Die Cast Hemisphere Blender:

The design of this product is outstanding and the blending power is amazing. This product compared to the other products in its area is out the water. When you make martinis, shakes, and smoothies there isn't any of that little pieces from the food that can get stuck in between your teeth.

Blending Power
The blending power of this product is perfect. When a blender has a lot of power it means that all , of your food will get chopped up more quickly and more efficiently.

Versatility
The versatility of the product is excellent. It is easy to move and build for a one person party. The blades are easy to put in , so you won't have to worry about if you are going to cut yourself.

Its very easy to clean. There's not a lot of parts that go along with it. Most of the machine is built already. Also if you dont want to clean it by hand then just remove the parts that can get wet , into the dishwasher.

It is easy to use, but for the first times it can be kind of difficulty if you haven't use this type of product before.

Sturdy reliable blender

Comments about Breville Die Cast Hemisphere Blender:

This is a very clean blender that looks good sitting on the kitchen counter. It is very sturdy and heavy and not a blender that you take in and out of your cupboards every day. I kept mine out because we used it every work day, for me to make my breakfast smoothies before work, and my husband would use it to make it protein shakes after hitting the gym. The brushed aluminum style meant it didn't leave fingerprint marks all over when we used it and it matched the rest of the kitchen well.

After a couple of years the pitcher developed a crack on the outside, though nothing leaked because it was a superficial crack on the outside. I don't know if it was because I put the plastic pitcher part in the dishwasher every so often...and also the brushed aluminum surface on the actual blender started to peel in certain places after daily use. Again, it was just cosmetic but it definitely started to look very ugly.

One Powerful Blender

Comments about Breville Die Cast Hemisphere Blender:

I have had a lot I've different blenders over the years. I have burned up a few motors just trying to crush ice. The Breville blender is amazing. It can crush ice with ease. I make a protein shake in the morning and it blend it like it's just slicing nothing. This blender is awesome and fast. It also doesn't shake like other machines I have used when trying to blend ice in a shake. I love it!!!

Blending Power
It can blend big cubes of ice into a shake with ease. I have made shakes with frozen yogurt cubes and they blended easily.

Versatility
It's very wash to make shakes or just crush up some ice.

Blenders in general are just not easy to clean . This one is no different!

The setting are very easy to understand.

I like the overall design of this machine

It is make of good quality products and seems to stand up to anything I have wanted to blend. My pitcher is made of glass and feels very sturdy when making drinks.

Breville is disappointing

from Minneapolis, MN

Comments about Breville Die Cast Hemisphere Blender:

I owned my Breville for 2.5 months before I returned it. The reason I got such an expensive model was thinking that it would really give me smoothies soft without any seeds so that my picky toddler can get the nutrients but it was disappointing that they were lot of chunks still left and sometimes there was spilling over and lot of cleaning to do. strawberries and blueberries never really got smoothed out. I am planning to invest in vita mix because of its reviews from my friends. It is good for fruits that are soft but not if u want to put in everything like all veggies and get a smooth blend u would be disappointed. I did not feel it was worth the money. my friends that own vita mix swear by the smoothness and its ability to crush everything so thats worth a try. i purchased mine from williams sonoma and return was easy. so I would not suggest this instead u can get a cheaper cusininart or oster and its no different.

The Breville 800BLXL blends better than anything I've seen!

from Allen, TX

Comments about Breville Die Cast Hemisphere Blender:

The Breville 800BLXL Die Cast Hemisphere blender is the best blender I've ever owned! It looks very nice and expensive sitting in my countertop and is so easy to use! It only has four buttons so you're not overwhelmed with learning how to use it and what option you should be using. It makes perfect smoothies and margaritas getting the ice chopped up perfectly. Love this blender!!!