Other Blenders:
Breville 9292533 2-Speed Handheld Blender

Breville 9292533 2-Speed Handheld Blender

Efficient and Quick

Comments about Breville 9292533 2-Speed Handheld Blender:

The blender works very well, blending my ingredients almost instantly, however the noise it produce is terrible.

Blending Power
I must remark that the efficiency of this blender is amazing, it blends anything I throw in in an instant.

Versatility
I have only used it for various purposes, namely, blending fruits, drinks, milkshakes. It probably can be used for many other purposes as well.

Cleaning is easier than generic blenders, but it is difficult to scrub in the tiny spaces

Simple to use, simply put the ingredients in and with the click of a button, everything is blended.

The design is appealing with the slick design, totally worlds apart from the generic blender. However although the aesthetic aspect is not compromised, there need to be more done to improve the loud noises created during blending.

I have been using it for over a month now. I have experience no technical deficiencies as yet.

• Blending Power:
  • Versatility:

Love my Breville Hand Blender

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about Breville 9292533 2-Speed Handheld Blender:

We recently purchased the Breville 9292533 2 Speed Handheld Blender. My husband loves to make milkshakes. He used to do it by hand with a tall glass and wooden spoon and a potato masher. As good as they are, the mess and cleanup was more than I could handle! I purchased the Breville, hoping it would make the milkshake preparation much quicker and make clean up easier. It did the trick! It is super easy to use and clean, and I don't end up with milk and/or ice cream all over my kitchen!

• Blending Power: