3.5
Breck Salon Essentials
Breck Salon Essentials Conditioning Shampoo

Breck Salon Essentials Conditioning Shampoo

3.5

Breck Conditioning Shampoo is nothing special.

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Breck Salon Essentials Conditioning Shampoo:

**Breck Salon Essentials Conditioning Shampoo** is a misleading product. Its usage of the term "conditioning shampoo" is completely inaccurate and the fact that this is a "Salon Essential" is a farce. This is bargain basement shampoo. While not a horrible product, this isn't one I would spend any money on.

I've giving the effectiveness category a 3 because while it does clean my hair as a shampoo should, it leaves my hair feeling like straw until I put conditioner in it. It does not feel like a conditioning shampoo as the bottle implies.

I am not crazy about how this product smells. It smells like a combination of grandma and drug store lotion like Jergen's or Vaseline.

Breck Conditioning Shampoo was a pleasant surprise.

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Breck Salon Essentials Conditioning Shampoo:

I recently used Breck Salon Essentials at my exercise club, on a day when I had forgotten the shampoo and conditioner I normally use. Breck Salon Essentials Conditioning Shampoo gave me a really nice surprise and I never thought that another hair product would ever perform nearly as well as the products I normally use.Breck Salon Essentials Conditioning Shampoo left my hair soft, manageable, and smelling great. I found that it was relatively free of tangles and that this conditioning shampoo allowed me to easily comb my hair after washing. If there is a negative to Breck Salon Essentials Conditioning Shampoo it is that it made my eyes sting and water slightly, where my usual product does not. Otherwise, this conditioning shampoo is a good one. In my opinion, Breck Salon Essentials Conditioning Shampoo meets all the qualifications that I would be seeking in a shampoo in an inexpensive category that is, nevertheless,  outstanding in its ability to cleanse, soften, and condition hair.