4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

• Stability While in Use:

Want wonderful homemade bread?

I love this bread machine, I mean absolutely love it. It makes having delicious homemade bread so easy. I don't have the time to always prepare fresh homemade bread and have the time to knead it once it rises nor do I have a long amount of time to wait for it, I'm a stay at home mom of 4 kids under 6 years old so I have to be very efficient with my time.

Stability While in Use
Very stable, I've never had any issues with it tipping over, you can tell it moves, but it doesn't shift from side to side or front to back or anything like that.

The performance is wonderful, it kneads the dough so nicely and then bakes it to perfection, the only thing I would change is the fact that sometime the outside gets really tough if you set it to the darkest setting but I use the medium setting most of the time and it's great.

This bread machine is very simple to use, all you do is add your ingredients in pick what type of bread, the amount of bread, and what crust you want it to make and then just wait for it to do it's job, and that's it. The only difficult thing about it is the canister inside is sometimes hard to get out, and sometimes the dough mixer gets stuck in the bottom of the bread but it's still great!

Extremely durable, this thing stands up to anything you throw at it!

The Breadman Bread maker has some limitations.

I purchased the Breadman Bread maker because I love to cook, especially bake bread and the like. It is a very user friendly machine, taking care of the mixing, rising, and baking of the bread all at once. I was excited about using it for the first few months, but soon the novelty wore off, as I found that I was more interested in making bread with my own two hands and the possibilities that created.

The Breadman Bread maker worked very reliably. It mixed the doughs I created nicely and with ease, it let them rise for just the right amount of time, and it baked them somewhat consistently. However, if you are a true bread lover, you will know that bread makers have some limitations and setbacks. Bread makers tend to call for yeast and flour specifically made for the machine. While there are ways to work around that, it causes a different taste and texture in the bread. Furthermore, the size and shape of the baking pan is a distinct limitation. My machine tended to cook the bread a little too hot I believe, and that was a concern. Every loaf had a very hard and crusty exterior and some loaves were still raw in the middle. This may have been because of the recipe I was using, but again this is due to the nature of the machine. Overall it looks as though bread machines aren’t for me, though they might be for some others.

Want wonderful homemade bread?

Stability While in Use

Extremely durable, this thing stands up to anything you throw at it!

• Stability While in Use:

Very good, but not the best.

Comments about Breadman Deluxe Rapid Bread Maker:

I bought the Breadman Deluxe a few years ago, and thought it was a great appliance because bread making had always been something I had trouble with, and thought a machine especially meant for making it would help. The pros of this machine were that it was very easy to use. I could find directions in the manual and online, so I had a lot of different sources of information. It was also very stable. I never had to worry about it toppling over, and its thin stature made sure I could fit it on our counters easily. The bread comes out just how I want it. I've had a few burnt loaves, but that was due to my own faults, not the machine's. However, this bread maker did have a few cons. One of them was that the bread comes out oddly shaped after being baked. It is also a bit difficult to clean as there are grooves and edges that are hard to reach. I understand that these are very minor setbacks to an otherwise great bread maker, but they were what I found wrong with this appliance.

• Stability While in Use:

Works great for bread and dough

from Stillwater, OK

Comments about Breadman Deluxe Rapid Bread Maker:

We had this bread machine for quite some time. It is one of the simple ones. It has several settings you can use depending on the bread type and also special ones like jam or dough. I mostly used it for making dough and then bake it in the oven. I did not like the shape of the bread if you bake it in the bread machine. Also, when you remove the spinning part, bottom of the bread gets kind of ugly. However, these are my personal preferences. I use the machine for all kinds of yeast dough and it worked fine.

A good bread maker

from Fort Lauderdale, FL

Comments about Breadman Deluxe Rapid Bread Maker:

I enjoy this Breadman Breadmaker a lot. This is my first breadmaker and it is not as hard to make bread as I had imagined. I was able to make my own bread for the first time with this breadmaker and I was impressed. After purchasing bread from the store my entire life I could now make bread in my own home and it was satisfying in every way. I have made whole wheat bread so far with this bread maker and I hope to one day attempt to make white bread. The bread from my bread maker was soft but there is something about the bread in stores that I really like a lot and it tastes different than the one that I make in this bread maker. The bread in the stores tastes better for some reason. I still use this bread maker from time to time and it still works well too.

Perfect!

from Lawton, OK

Comments about Breadman Deluxe Rapid Bread Maker:

We started looking for a bread machine quite a while ago because we had decided it would be cheaper to make our own bread rather than purchasing bread as often as we use it. We chose this machine and we are very happy with it. I am able to put the ingredients in the machine and let it do the rest of the work for me. We make a loaf of bread every 2 or 3 days and it is still working just as well as it did the first time I used it. I can't complain about anything with this machine. It is quiet and extremely easy to use. I don't have any problems with the bread coming out too done or not done enough. I also don't have any issues cleaning the machine. I simply take it apart and wash it out and set it to dry. I love this machine.

Make homemade bread more often

from Huntington, NY

Comments about Breadman Deluxe Rapid Bread Maker:

I use this bread maker to make homemade 100% whole wheat bread. Although a good arm workout is always appreciated (haha), I don't need one when I'm baking! This machine takes the 'muscle' out of the job. Because of that, I tend to bake more bread than I otherwise would have, did I not have this machine. So for this fact alone, I feel like a bread machine is a smart purchase. As for whether this particular model is the best or not, I can't be certain but I did carefully consider different brands and models before selecting the Breadman. One thing to note, though, is that you shouldn't be as lazy as I am sometimes and wait too long to clean it. The longer you wait, the harder it is to clean - the bread will get all hard and caked on. So do yourself a favor and take the time to clean it right away. OR just get someone else to clean it for you, since you did all the work baking!

A pretty good bread machine, I'd say.

from Demopolis, AL

Comments about Breadman Deluxe Rapid Bread Maker:

First of all, bread machines aren't cheap. Second of all, bread machines are awesome. This bread machine fits the bill of both. It's not cheap, but it's pretty awesome. Who doesn't like the smell of fresh bread permeating through your house? This is an awesome machine because it pretty much does all the work for you. All you do is have to buy and add the ingredients to the machine and it does everything else. It mixes and rises and cooks. Seriously, how convenient is that? We love making pizza dough with the bread machine! I usually don't like homemade pizza but man this bread machine can make some pizza dough!! I really just love the bread machine and the different kinds of bread you can make in it. I would recommend this to friends and family for sure.

Great for beginners!

from Blacksburg, VA

Comments about Breadman Deluxe Rapid Bread Maker:

I purchased my bread machine on a whim(it was on clearance). Although I've never made bread from scratch other than banana or nut bread in a loaf pan, I found this machine to be very simple to use with some great recipes! I found some recipes that I love from gold medal flour and they always turn out delicious. I have learned to always use crust setting "a" as it does tend to overcook if using darker crust settings and to add nuts/seeds when adding all other ingredients because otherwise they do not fully mix but stick to outside of loaf. I will not make the mistake of trying to make a 2 pound loaf again, as that will almost always overflow and create a gigantic mess for clean up--besides the fact that you've pretty much wasted a whole loaf and prep time. I do wish that it came with an extra beater or had an easier way to remove it from the loaf once baked since it is difficult to clean and often is stuck in the fully baked loaf.

Breadman Bread Maker Rises in the Ranks

from West Hartford, CT

Comments about Breadman Deluxe Rapid Bread Maker:

We recieved the Breadman Bread Maker as a gift and franly didn't use it very much at first. I guess it was just too easy to buy bread in the store to give a lot of thought or effort to baking our own. Eventually, we got tired of the price and quality of the pizza dough that we bought in the supermarket and decided to give the Breadman a try. After several false starts that were probably more our fault than the breadmaker's, we hit upon our correct formula and are very happy with our dough. We've also made some bread that has turned out well. On the downside, the container holding the bread is very difficult to clean, to the point where if 3.5 stars were an option, I would feel that to be a more accurate rating.

fresh bread is the best!

from Yuma, AZ

Comments about Breadman Deluxe Rapid Bread Maker:

when i was a little girl, my mother used to make homemade bread from scratch. I want my kids to be able to enjoy that tradition as i did, so i make bread as well. Since i am not as handy around the kitchen as my mother was, i thought it would be best to make the bread using a bread maker. the recipe booklet that it has is easy for me to follow along with. I also love how quickly the bread is made and the different textures i can make it. Cleaning the bread machine can be hard if bread gets stuck to the inside of the container, and the dough dries. The digital screen on the front is small, but it is easy to read. I also like the size of the bread machine because it is easy to store away when i am not using it. the price is also affordable.