Other Manual Toothbrushes:
Braun Vitality

Braun Vitality

Freshens your mouth!

Comments about Braun Vitality:

I LOVE this toothbrush! I bought this electronic toothbrush because my old 99 cent store toothbrush was getting frilly and old--yuck!-- So I went online and bought this! So it finally came in the mail and it came with an extra head and a charger, which was awesome since I have never had a toothbrush that charges ( technology these days huh? ). So, after eating, I went to the bathroom and tried it out. The handle was comfy to hold and fit my hand just right and it left my mouth feeling super clean ( I used this great licorice flavored toothpaste, yum!). The toothbrush bristles are very assorted, There are rubbery yellow ones, green ones, blue ones, and white ones! The only downsides to it were that it was a little heavy, way heavier than my original toothbrush, and I found out from this toothbrush that "spinning toothbrushes" Don't spin completely around in circles, just go back and forth, but it does look like it is spinning! I would definitely recommend this toothbrush to you, its great! Good luck!

Braun Vitality toothbrush

I have been using the Braun Vitality tooth brush for several years. My dentist
recommended it. I have been very pleased with it. My teeth have never been better.
I had gum surgery many years ago before using the Braun and now my gums are good.
I think an electric toothbrush does a much better job then the manual.

Great convenience and sparkling teeth

from Wilmington, NC

Comments about Braun Vitality:

I have used this battery operated toothbrush for three years and I only need to change the brush head every month or so and the batteries less frequently. It is excellent for traveling and it requires little more space than a manual toothbrush. This toothbrush has a timer and it pauses after two minutes of brushing. This isn't a problem, because it is only a brief pause. I would imagine this would be a valuable tool for any mother of young school age children. I like the fact that this is battery operated and I do not have to look for chargers or have them take up space. The toothbrush has plenty of power and your teeth feel sparkling clean.

SPACE-SAVING DESIGN FOR COUNTERTOP

from Azusa, CA

Comments about Braun Vitality:

My dental technician suggested electric toothbrushes are far superior to hand-brushing and makes her job easier at patients' teeth-cleanings. She suggested some brands but nearly all electrics I shopped for are space hogs and I have a small sink area. I have an over-the-sink bath shelf to make more space since a medicine cabinet can hold only so much.

When I saw the Braun Vitality electric toothbrush with the slim recharging base stand, I was sold. There is an automatic built-in timer of 2 minutes to make sure you get a good brushing. I bought a 2nd one in case it was ever discontinued and a 3rd for my spouse.

I love the variety of brush heads and chose the sensitive smaller round brush heads - they fit better in my mouth. It's hard to maneuver bigger brush heads around the back of the molars. I wish stores would carry the heads in single-unit packages because the 3-unit packs are pricier than the electric unit itself which is why I rated this 9 instead of 10. Guess the company knows where they'll make the most profit!

Does a great thorough cleaning

Comments about Braun Vitality:

With a manual toothbrush, you are not getting the vibration cleaning action as you do with the Braun Vitality toothbrush.

The brush head is on the small side compared to other brush heads; however, this allows for better cleaning for back hard to reach areas of your mouth. It does have a two minute timer to let you know when to stop brushing. The brush and charger holds a charge for about a week and it charges rapidly. It travels well due to the overall size.

The brush heads are easily replaced and can be found virtually everywhere; however, they are on the expensive side. For this model, it holds up very well compared to the professional models....and much better than manual brushing.