Other Blenders:

Braun Multiquick MR300

Pros

Cons

Easy to use.

I don't know where to start talking about the Braun Multiquick 3 MR300. My husband bought it for the house about 5 years ago when he saw it on sale. I honestly never knew that it would make such a difference in our lives. Both my husband and I love it so much. It is so easy and simple to use.
I personally began using it to puree cooked vegetables and make soups. I would boil the vegetable with whatever spices or flavorings I want, and then leave them in the pot and begin to puree while they are in there. It is honestly that simple to make the perfect texture of soup. With a number of different speeds to work with, the Braun Multiquick 3 MR300 does not make a mess at all.
After seeing how easy it is to use and how perfectly smooth the vegetable puree, I began to use the Braun Multiquick 3 MR300 to make baby food for my kids. I would boil the fruits and vegetables in a pot and when it is done, I would strain off some of the water and leaving a little bit behind, and again pureeing it right in the pot.
I absolutely love the Braun Multiquick 3 MR300 and still use it today. Although none of my kids are babies anymore and in need of baby food, I still use it to make homemade apple sauce. The Braun Multiquick 3 MR300 is even easy to clean. I mean, there is no reason for any household not to have one.

Makes this happen fast!

I received this as a gift from someone and found it to be a versatile product. I have several products by Braun. There has been no issue with the hand held blender with 6 months of constant use. Great for making soups, fluffing egg whites and making smoothies from scratch.

Easy to use.

Perfect for soup

from Arlington, TX

Comments about Braun Multiquick MR300:

When I was given this stick blender, I honestly thought it was a waste and couldn't possibly see how it could be useful. This is still mostly true. I have found this is great if you are making a creamy soup. No chunks are left and what is left is a perfectly velvety pot of soup. It works perfect. For shakes I find it to be somewhat cumbersome and messy. Everything splatters unless you use an oversized container for mixing it. Since I already own it and it was given as a gift, I will use it on occasion for making the perfect tomato soup, but otherwise it just sits in the cabinet. I think it is far easier to just through everything in a regular blender or food processor and either way you end up with 2 dirty dishes to clean anyways. Don't waste your time crushing ice with this, unless you are ok with a random assortment of ice slivers.

It has held up great, but does get the occasional red stains. You can get them off with vinegar, but it takes a few times.

• Versatility:

Braun Multiquick 3 MR300 - perfect margaritas!!

Comments about Braun Multiquick MR300:

Braun Multiquick 3 MR300 - perfect margaritas!!

I didn't know what I would do with a "stick" blender when I was given one as a gift. But now I don't know how I lived without it! I use it all the time and I keep finding new things for it!

Here's the newest trick we learned -- perfect margaritas!

I make my margaritas the night before and put the mix in the freezer. I measure and freeze the tequila, triple sec, and the sweet and sour. There's just enough alcohol in the mixture so it does not freeze solid.

So when it's time to make the margaritas, I take my Braun stick blender and go to town on it! It makes perfect slushy drinks!

Blending Power
The Braun stick has plenty of power to "grind" through the ice. It is strong enough to make milk shakes. And it is perfect to blend things on the stove right in the pan.

Versatility
I use it all the time. Mix pudding, incorporate solid things (like tomatoes) into soup, cake mixes, milk shakes, and of course -- perfect margaritas!!

Couldn't be easier! So much easier than cleaning a full-sized blender!

Stick the stick into what you are blending. Push the button!

It looks good and it works great!

I have not had mine for very long, but it feels like a SOLID piece of equipment. We'll see!

• Versatility:

Quick, effective and simply good.

Comments about Braun Multiquick MR300:

I got it last year when I got tired of using my professional series counter-top blender for every task as I didn't have a hand blender. Anyway, so I was looking for a reasonably priced but durable hand blender which would work quickly and efficiently with fruits and vegetables likewise and would be easier to clean and use for multi-purposes. I was looking for versatility and I found a fairly good blending ally in Braun Multiquick 3 handheld blender. I have been using it for a year without any problems and I have nothing to complain about. This is a fairly simple to use appliance and can be put to use for making so many things from soups to shakes and do it in a hassle-free manner because it is very easy to clean after each use so you do not get lazy about using it again and again. Sleek design of these handheld blenders also occupy much less space and provide much quicker and easier use and post-use cleaning than most counter-top blenders. One thing I noted after a failed attempt to make smoothie was it does NOT crush ice, so I need to plug my counter-top when I want to crush ice to make smoothies or cold beverages.

Blending Power
Works reasonably well on most items except ice.

Makes this happen fast!

from Boston, MA

• Versatility:

One of the handiest kitchen appliances!

from Waukegan, IL

Comments about Braun Multiquick MR300:

This is a great appliance to have on hand. Use it to blend a drink, smooth out gravy or mix a salad dressing.

Blending Power
As long as the mix isn't too dry, it should do the trick!

Versatility
Emulsify an oil & vinegar dressing or mayonnaise, puree a vegetale or blend a soup, beat egg whites or whipping cream. This blender can do it all.

Fill a glass with warm, soapy water. Submerge the blender and turn it on! Wipe dry.

Just plug it in, keep your fingers away from the blades and immerse the end in your liquid. Turn it on and that's it!

Sleek, modern design.

I've used mine for years. Couldn't live without it.

• Versatility:

Braun Stick Blender is useful and versatile.

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Braun Multiquick MR300:

I love my Braun Stick Blender.  It is one of the most useful and versatile tools in my kitchen.  I use it most for making mashed potatoes and for thickening soups.  I love that I can use it directly in the pot that I'm cooking with and don't have to put the food in a food processor, dirtying another container.  If I make a soup or chili with beans, I like to put a small amount of the beans and broth in a separate container or can and blend it with the Braun Stick Blender, then add the puree back to the pot to thicken it.  I also really appreciate the easy cleaning of the stick blender.  I just squirt a little liquid dish soap in a bowl of hot water and run the stick blender in the soapy water, then rinse.  I also like the compact size of the stick blender, which makes it much easier to store than other products that perform similar functions, such as a food processor.  The only drawback I can think of is that it is more difficult to get a uniform puree with the stick blender.

I love this blender!

from Wasilla, AK

Comments about Braun Multiquick MR300:

When my mom got me a stick blender for Christmas a while ago, I thought it was a useless gift and that I'd never use it.  Boy was I wrong!  I ended up using the Braun Stick Blender she got me all of the time and I've found that it does an OUTSTANDING job.

This sucker will whip up a milkshake as fast as a pesto sauce and I've found it invaluable when it comes to whipping up hot dishes like creamed soups.  Basically, anytime I'm too lazy to use my regular blender or I find the job just too hazardous to pull out my blender (such as carrying a stock pot full of soup across my kitchen to my blender with a 2 year old running under foot), I pull out my stick blender and it has never let me down!  When I was blender-less with the exception of a stick blender, I even used this sucker to make pate and I'll tell you what.  Not one person complained about a lumpy texture or anything when they got their Christmas gifts, so that's telling you something about this blender.

The only con I see to this stick blender, as really with ANY stick blender is that it'll do the job, but it can take a while.  I consider the pros outweigh the cons, though, and would definitely recommend purchasing a stick blender, and if you want to purchase a good one, I'd go with this one.

Quick and easy Braun

from Clinton, MS

Comments about Braun Multiquick MR300:

I received this Braun stick blender as a gift and I can't say enough GOOD things about it.  It is super easy to use.  Atttach the parts together, plug it in and start blending.  It does more than blend, it emulsifies.  It's so easy that my children enjoy using it.

One of my favorite things to do with this stick blender is to make smoothies.  Plop in frozen fruit, juice or milk, yogurt, wheat germ or protein powder, zip it a bit with the hand blender and you've got a nutricious snack.  Lately, I've even added spinach to get in another serving of vegetables.  My children even love these smoothies.  The blade is super sharp and cuts rights through spinach and frozen bananas and berries.

Also, you can make mashed potatoes right in the pan you cooked them in.  I make homemade salad dressings with it.  I use it so often because it is just so easy.  Clean up is a snap.  The blade part goes right in the dishwasher.

Highly recommend!

Does the job and does it well!

from Lancaster, MA

Comments about Braun Multiquick MR300:

I received this Braun Stick Blender as a bridal shower gift 5 years ago and it sat in my cabinet for about 3 of those years until I discovered you can make baby food with it!!!  Now it hardly ever is put away!  I generally just put whatever we are eating in the canister, click the top on, hook up the handle and blend it in seconds.  It is so easy to clean and small enough to store easily.  I also love using it to make my morning smoothies.  I was using the regular blender, but that was such a pain to clean and so bulky, I finally thought to switch to the immersion blender.  The cup that comes with it has measuring on the side.  I pour some milk in, put some yogurt in, put in half a cup of frozen strawberries, whip it up and it's done literally in seconds.  There's hardly ever any chunks of strawberries left and it makes a nice consistency.  When I'm done, I drink the smoothie right out of the cup, rinse and stick it in the dishwasher!