Other Mixers:
Braun MultiMix M880 280 Watts Hand Mixer

Braun MultiMix M880 280 Watts Hand Mixer

It serves the function

Comments about Braun MultiMix M880 280 Watts Hand Mixer:

It's a very durable machine, I use it to mix doughs for bread and cake and it worked great. I have the machine many years now and it's still working! It's great to have if you bake a lot. One thing I don't like is that the machine is too heavy and slightly bulky, and to be honest the blender function is not that good. I actually bought their Multiquick 600w for blanding juice and make pancake dough because it has more power.

Most components can be put into dishwasher.

• Mixing Performance:

Does it all

from Marion, NY

Comments about Braun MultiMix M880 280 Watts Hand Mixer:

Even owning a stand mixer I will not give up on my Braun hand mixer. I have owned it for so many years and it's a mixer I still depend upon to do those small jobs that I don't want to use the stand mixer for. From mixing instant pudding, to whipping cream and for making milkshakes, it just does a fantastic job. And what can you say about a hand mixer that lasts for so many years? I say Braun has made a mixer that no kitchen should be without. Simply to use, easy to clean and does a great job. It has enough power to make all those little jobs go so fast and easy too. It takes so little space that even those with small kitchens can have an appliance that does many jobs. For anyone just starting out Braun MultiMix is one product I would advise investing in.

Love this Multi Mixer!!!

from Aliquippa, PA

Comments about Braun MultiMix M880 280 Watts Hand Mixer:

I have had this for probably 10 years (no joking!) and i still use it on a regular basis. I absolutely love this product and tell everyone that they need to have one. It is a chopper, mixer, immersion blender, kneeder and i think that is it. It is small and really saves on storage space if you wanted a counter top mixer and a blender and a chopper. you can beat this one small appliance. the chopper chops everything very well, it doesnt pulverize everything, it acctually chops. i have recently used the blender part to make baby food and it works like a charm. no need to spend a ton of money on high end and multiple machines, this is the only one you need. Like I said, ive had it TEN years and use it all the time and have never had a problem. I have not thing bad to say about it, it is AWESOME!

The Braun Multi-Mix does everythign I need it to!

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about Braun MultiMix M880 280 Watts Hand Mixer:

I have had my Braun Multi Mix for years and have used it for almost everything.  It works wonders in my kitchen.  The food processing attachment does an excellent job chopping vegetables, nuts, etc., mixing salad dressings, pretty much anything you need chopped or mixed, it does.  It also has the immersion blender attachment that I have used for making milkshakes, pureeing soups, and making super smooth hot chocolate.  The mixer part, of course, is great too, and has several speed settings for recipes that call for "working up" to high speed.  It's incredibly convenient to have all of these products in one, and I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who cooks often.  I recently dropped mine off the edge of the counter, and requested a replacement for it (the same brand and model), and my sister said she can't fnd it anywhere.  (Mine still works on high speed, but not the lower speeds).  Please don't stop making this product- I love it!