Other Misc. Kitchen Appliances:
Braun
Braun Aromatic Coffee Grinder KSM2-WH

Braun Aromatic Coffee Grinder KSM2-WH

Grinds everything from coffee to spices easily!

My dad gave us this grinder along with an espresso machine for our wedding almost 17 years ago (whew!). I love this little grinder. Whenever we buy whole coffee beans, it grinds them so fast and so fine (depending on how long I keep the button down), that I end up grinding more than I need at that moment just because it's so fun grinding. lol. But it's ok. If you want a coarse grind and a dark roasted flavor, don't keep the button down very long. If you want it fine and the coffee more mild, make sure you keep the button held down for quite a while.

I also use this to grind spices such as nutmeg, cinnamon, etc. Having really fresh spices makes all the meals we make taste delicious so I keep this on the counter at all times. Having freshly ground cinnamon in your coffee or hot chocolate really gives that drink an extra "mmmm good" kick.

It's a handy little machine that is also very easy to clean, even though it is NOT dishwasher safe. I totally recommend this little grinder.

Love / Don't Love, this little grinder.

This coffee grinder certainly does the job of grinding up coffee beans. It's fairly easy to set up and it has a simple mechanism for starting and stopping the blade. I am mostly satisfied with this grinder, because it does what it is supposed to do, but there are no exceptional attributes. I do have a few items for consideration, that I think are more a matter of my own preference, rather than a problem with the machine itself. The first issue is that it does not hold as many beans as I would like. Next - It seems no matter whether I fill it a lot or fill it a little, the beans grind unevenly. Some are very fine and some are course, and there is no way to make the grinding even. It is also a fairly loud grinder. That is something that should be expected, but I wanted to mention it for those considering this grinder. As far as cleaning...it can only be brushed out where the blade is, but the plastic top can be rinsed. Even though the coffee is never fully removed, I don't think that is any kind of health hazard.

This grinder doesn't grind

Comments about Braun Aromatic Coffee Grinder KSM2-WH:

This coffee grinder is not up to my standards. I found the motor very weak and It often leaves the coffee in large pebbles. My grinder needs to grind the coffee into a fine sand like consistency and it doesn't do that. Also, the motor is very noisy. It is unpleasant to have to listen to its high pitched noise first thing in the morning.

Really great grinder

from Coronado, CA

Comments about Braun Aromatic Coffee Grinder KSM2-WH:

My husband and I really love this grinder. We use it every time we purchase coffee beans. It has a pulse push down mechanism and can grind the beans as course or as fine as you choose depending on how long you push down. It cleans really really easy. This grinder is versatile and can be used to grind spices, herbs and nuts. Its large enough to grind enough beans for 12 cups but small enough to store easily or push back on a counter space. Its modern yet quaint design allows for any decor. This isn't a one time use grinder...its something you'll constantly find uses for. If you are unsure of what grinder to purchase either for yourself, or as a gift this would be a great choice. The price.fits any budget and is from a trusted brand. This is one of may Braun kitchen aids and home products that we own and I think Braun makes practical, dependable products that last. This coffee grinder should last a few years with proper care and use.

Love / Don't Love, this little grinder.

from Trenton, NJ

Good value

Comments about Braun Aromatic Coffee Grinder KSM2-WH:

This coffee grinder is a good value because it is very durable, easy to clean, compact and easy to store, and is versatile as it can grind many things other than coffee beans. I also grind flax seeds, chia seeds, peppercorns and other nuts and seeds for use in dinner and dessert recipes. It is a great machine if you need to quickly grind something and you don't want to pull out the big and heavy blender or food processor. It is small enough to store on the kitchen counter but also easy to find room for it in a cabinet because it is small and you can easily wrap the cord around the base. I wish the grinder was made of either stainless steel or a black plastic because the white looks cheap. It is easy to wipe down the base or wash the clear plastic top out with soap and water. I think coffee grinders are an under utilized cooking tool because you can quickly mix or grind and even take it with you because it is so small yet powerful.

Very good product

from Ambler, PA

Comments about Braun Aromatic Coffee Grinder KSM2-WH:

I love to be able to have fresh brewed coffee in the morning and this gadget makes this not only possible, but also easy. I am not a very techy person, and I was able to figure out how to use this with no problems at all. I have had this for a while and it continues to do a great job.

Fast, quiet, great

from Minneapolis, MN

Comments about Braun Aromatic Coffee Grinder KSM2-WH:

I never used to make my own coffee. But with money's tight these days and coffee shops don't really fit in the budget.

Enter the Braun Aromatic Coffee Grinder. This thing is great. It can handle anything sized serving of beans, from only a one-cup brew amount, or enough to serve the family. And it's whisper quiet while it does it.

Hey, who needs coffee shops?

Handy little gadget

Comments about Braun Aromatic Coffee Grinder KSM2-WH:

I got this product a long time ago and even got one for the camper. It is still going strong. It's very lightweight and doesn't take up much room. I love the fact I can buy whole beans from the store and pull out a hand full at a time to grind to have fresh coffee when ever I want.

Speedy Little Guy

from Ladera Ranch, CA

Comments about Braun Aromatic Coffee Grinder KSM2-WH:

I can pack this little machine full of coffee beans and they always come out perfectly consistent in size. Easy to use, but a little more difficult to clean especially if you want to use soap and water. I suggest using a wet papertowel after each use, but you can stick the clear plastic lid in the dishwasher. Great value for the money. This machine will not let you down.

Braun Coffee Grinder does what it's made to do

from Aurora, IN

Comments about Braun Aromatic Coffee Grinder KSM2-WH:

The Braun Aromatic Coffee Grinder does a great job of grinding coffee. The only drawback is that there is no way to control the fineness of the grind--it's up to the person doing the grinding to decide. For most purposes, that works great. It's a little less convenient for grinding coffee to be used in a French press. But it's great for drip coffee or espresso.

Perfect coffee grinder!

Comments about Braun Aromatic Coffee Grinder KSM2-WH:

Really enjoy this product, it grinds whole-bean coffee quickly and evenly. I use it about twice a week to grind two batches of beans, works great every time. It is a little loud, and I don't use it early in the morning for that reason. Easy to clean and fits back inside its box nicely!