Other Herbs:
Brantley Living Herbal Formulas
Brantley Living Herbal Formulas The Eliminator

Brantley Living Herbal Formulas The Eliminator

Thought it was good at first, but became disillusioned with it.

from Gulf Shores, AL

Comments about Brantley Living Herbal Formulas The Eliminator:

Thinking I needed to do something about the less-than-ideal functioning of my elimination system, I ordered **Brantley Living Herbal Formulas - The Eliminator**. It's tagline says "Smooth and Easy" so I thought it might be a good match for me, as I tend to be very sensitive to such cleansing products.

It comes in a box of 15 individual packets, with 2 capsules in each packet. Directions indicate to start as low as a half packet and work up to 1 to 2 packets per day until desired results are obtained. I began with half a packet (1 capsule) once a day at bedtime, then a few days later increased to one packet. After a few days I convinced my husband to also try it, as I thought I was seeing some slow but decent results. I was a little displeased with the suddenness of the urge in the morning, but assumed it would ease up within a few days. After a few days of this, what had been sudden mild cramping followed by immediate elimination turned into intense cramping for at least an hour prior to elimination, plus 2 or 3 more eliminations over the next couple of hours, and each getting closer to diarrhea. So I stopped for a couple of days, then went back to just one capsule. After the second dose, same trouble as before. I stopped again for a few days, then tried one capsule every other day. Same trouble. But by now, I was also experiencing increased nausea at night, even waking me in the middle of the night and keeping me awake as I wished I could just vomit and get it over with. I very soon discontinued it altogether. My husband didn't have the nausea issue, but he did have the sudden urgency. And his son had the nausea issue.

**Brantley Living Herbal Formulas - The Eliminator** may be a good product for some, but if you are sensitive, I would suggest proceeding with caution or maybe better yet, finding a different product.

Oh - the packaging really bothered me, too. Why waste all that individual packaging on 2 identical pills? Wouldn't it make more sense to put all the capsules into a bottle, or at least offer the bottle as an option rather than put all those packet wrappers into our landfills?