4.9
Bragg's
Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar

Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar

4.9

Apple Cider Vinegar: miracle?

When I first heard about the many uses of apple cider vinegar, I was a little skeptical. But it's inexpensive, so I decided to give it a try for clearing up acne. I was told to just put some on a cotton ball, rub it on my face, let it dry, and go about my day. It's a little tingly the first time you use it, but you don't notice it after a while. It DEFINITELY worked. I've had clear skin since then, and only once in a while do I need to give my face a good ACV rubbin' =)

It's worked for other things, too! It's a good cure for a sore throat, or the beginning stages of strep. Drinking it mixed with water (mixed with white grape juice tastes much better) is a good way to 'regulate', and lose weight with exercise. I've been told it lowers blood pressure, but I've had no experience with that.

It's a good cleaning agent, and in a pinch is a good (albeit odd-smelling) de-greaser for hair.

Overall, Apple cider vinegar is a GREAT buy and I suggest it to everyone for just about every problem

Its Ok.

Apple cider vinegar has many benefit's. It can help you lose weight and can be great for your skin. Many others like to use it for their hair. No matter where you use it you will have the same problem. It is hard to use Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar because of its taste and smell. Even when I attempt to dilute it in a glass of water it is still hard to get it down. I have slowly gotten used to the taste but occasionally it gets to me. As for putting on your face I don't think that the smell last that long but if you are really unsure you can use it at night. Bragg's Apple Cider is not the only apple cider with this problem but is a bit more expensive then the rest (depending on where you get it). I would recommened buying the cheapest apple cider you can find. Anyway I think that the apple cider has been good for my health. I have been losing weigh and feel as though I can attribute that to the apple cider

Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar is a food product.

Comments about Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar:

This product is natural unprocessed and healthy vinegar. It can be added to many dishes. It can certainly be used to replace white vinegar. White vinegar is made from corn and is processed and unnatural. Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar is raw and unprocessed. Because it is not strained, it includes a healthy component called "the mother" which is the cloudy substance at the bottom. Apple cider vinegar has a decidedly different taste than white vinegar.

Great product

Comments about Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar:

I've been using Bragg's Apple Cider vinegar for 2 years now and its wonderful! I have gall bladder issues and the vinegar keeps me from having surgery. Whenever I have gall bladder pain I put 2 ounces of Braggs into a cup of apple juice and the pain disappears in seconds. Its also a great product for acid reflux/heartburn. When I have heartburn I just swig a sip out of the bottle and chase it with some water and the heartburn is gone! There are no side effects but the taste is pretty bitter until you get used to it. I suggest mixing it in apple juice and you won't taste the vinegar at all! I've had great success with Bragg's Apple Cider vinegar! I've had gall bladder issues for a couple of years and this product has saved me from having my gall bladder removed. I highly recommend this product especially for heartburn and gall bladder issues. I've used it a few times on sunburns and it works great on them too but wasn't too thrilled walking around smelling like vinegar but it sure helped the burn.

Has many uses

Comments about Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar:

I use this as my conditioner for the no-poo hair washing. I also use this for weight loss. Mix with water and works wonders. Also good to help with sore throats. And is great for acne removal and for removing the acne scars. At first it tingles a little bit, and your eyes feel like they got a wift of peppermint. I used it for a week everyday, by the end of the week the tingling was gone. And after the week i only had to give myself a good apple cider vinegar rinse once a week. Don't forget to moisturize while using this because it does dry out your skin a bit.

Has "The Mother"

from TN

Comments about Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar:

Bragg"s apple cider vinegar is different from most other brands of apple cider vinegar you find in your local grocery store. Bragg's is made from organic apples and has the mother in it, which means it has all the pulp, enzymes and other nutrients that most other brands leave out or water down. Bragg's apple cider has an incredible taste, others I have tried in the past were inedible but this one seems to have a more tolerable taste.

High quality vinegar. Probably the best in the market.

Comments about Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar:

First of all, when purchasing a product with as much possible health benefits to it as apple cider vinegar has, it is important to pick a high-quality one to ensure reaping the most possible benefits from it. That being said, Bragg's is the best choice by far for our family. It has "the mother", it is pure, unfiltered, raw and organic (all things you want to check when using apple cider vinegars for topical or internal use). A product with such quality as this is normally obtained from a health food or vegan store for outrageous prices, but not Bragg's. With this product you get all of the healthy, quality product without all of the high prices, and odds are, you will find it in the convenience of a store you already visit in a routinely manner. I would highly recommend this product for internal use (both for the treating and preventing of numerous ailments) and for topical use (both for treating serious skin conditions and for a toner and cleanser) for the entire family! Not to mention all the other uses for A.C.V. such as cleaning.

Apple Cider Vinegar, miracle in a bottle!

Comments about Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar:

I heard about this through my sister, who is a dietitian, and in amazing shape. I put about 2 tablespoons in water, and some honey, and stir. then i drink it through a straw. Have to admit, the taste is awful at first, but now it seems like my body craves it. Gives me SO much energy, my skin is glowing, and Ive lost a ton of weight.

This is a natural product with a myriad of uses.

from Westminster, CO

Comments about Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar:

I cannot say enough about this product. I have been religiously taking it twice a day, once in the morning and once before bedtime with a little honey. I had read somewhere that it could help with insomnia and I had a lot of trouble with that. It has not completely cured it but I do sleep much better than I used to. In addition, as others have mentioned, I have lost weight without trying very hard. This is a high quality product. We also use their liquid aminos to season veggies, potatoes, etc. and it is also a natural product. You can trust the Bragg's name.

THIS PRODUCT CHANGED MY LIFE!!

from Cranston, RI

Comments about Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar:

I started using Bragg's ACV two years ago. I have never felt better. I have much more energy, I feel very alert and my concentration has been greatly improved. Overall, my skin is healthier and a lot of the aches and pains I was suffering are gone!! At my recent physical, my doctor was amazed that my "bad" cholesterol had dropped by 70 points! He figured I totally changed my diet, but actually I haven't. I used to be in the 240- 250 range and I was now 171! He told me to not stop whatever I am doing! I can't say enough about this product. I used to get a lot of canker sores and sore throats - honestly I NEVER suffer from them anymore. I suggest you try it. I put a teaspoon into a juice-sized glass of tap water and drink two of these when I am taking my vitamin in the morning. It's that simple. I don't make a ritual out of taking it - I just include it as part of my start to my morning and forget it. The real test is to try it for a couple of weeks and then stop. You will most definitely notice a difference and want to go right back to taking it. Good luck and happy ACV'ing!!

Braggs ACV works!

from Long Beach, CA

Comments about Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar:

I am a Nurse Practitioner that decided to put Braggs ACV to the test, Even though I have worked out and have eaten right all of my life genetics have added Hypertension and Type II Diabetes to my life. So I started Braggs ACV 2 weeks ago and I am amazed at the out-come thus far. I have lost 5 pounds the first week and dropped my systolic blood pressure from 140 to 120 and my diastolic from 90 to 84 consistently..Wow! I can not wait to see the changes in my LDL and my A1C next month. If it does what I think it will do I will be recommending this to all of my pt's with a history of Heart Disease and Diabetes. Stay tuned :-)

Cheryl

Moving Regular

from Wichita, KS

Comments about Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar:

Vinegar has so very many uses, but this is to let you know that it has very many health uses. Here I will just name a couple that I use it for: 1-If you have constipation with all of those nasty double-you-over gas pains just take 1-2 T of vinegar (I use the apple cider kind) and within 1 minute the gas pains are totally gone. Give it another 15-30 minutes and you are moving regular. Also my chiroprator suggested that if you take 1T a day it will heal ulcers and prevent acid reflux. Guess what, it works! Just another "natural" cure, we can't have enough of those.