1.6
Other Misc. Finances:
Bradford Exchange Checks

good

good company and exland service

delhi

Horrible Customer Service

I ordered 4 boxes of duplicate checks for my husband - they arrived today. The checks are missing the last 2 digits of the account number. We triple checked the account and routing numbers when we typed them onto the order form on the website. We also checked the very long complete string of numbers from the bottom of the check that was requested on the site (routing number + account number + check number). I believe the error occurred as a glitch in the website. The customer service agent on the phone insisted that we must have made the error and refused to have the checks re-printed unless we paid for the entire order again. The checks are now on their way to be shredded and we will not be doing business with this company again. I design and print things on computers every day for my business (design based) so I seriously doubt I made an inputting error with the account number. And we checked the numbers numerous times before submitting the order. We are very unhappy with Bradford Exchange Checks.

Toluca Lake

false

Just another bad review in a long line of bad reviews

My wife ordered checks at the beggining of the month at a price of 13.00. Two days later they tried to raise the price by 37.00. Claiming the 13.00 price was for new customers saying we had ordered a few years ago. I called and argues price was given at the introductory price because when my wife entered her email nothing came up saying we had ordered before. When the check showed up today my wife's name was wrong!!!! Everything she received from the company and she even scanned our check to give all the info they needed had her correct name. I again called this time they wanted me to repurchase the checks with the correct info after arguing and telling them I'm not lying for their mistake. They are correcting the info and resenting checks so it'll probably be another month before I see them.

Strasburg, OH

false

I will never shop this company again

I placed a minimal order for return address labels, less than $10. The documents accompanying the order gave an email address as well as a phone number to contact the company if the order was wrong. They stated they would replace immediately if the order had an error in printing. My zip code was missing the last digit, so I photographed a sheet of the labels and emailed it to the company. They blamed me for placing an incorrect order, and said they could not replace it. I reviewed the order, a MUST when ordering return address labels, checks, etc., and the info was correct. Additionally, the document that accompanied the order showed my complete address, with 5-digit zip code, correct as I entered it. I then photographed this document and emailed it back, indicating the zip code was correct from the beginning. The response I got was that that document was SEPARATE from my order, and that I had made the error. So be it, and so much for customer service in the country, a contention I've been making for a long time. I just dealt with ANOTHER online order from a different company. It got sent to a state over 1800 miles from my home, and this company left it up to me to do the research legwork to find the package. Unbelievable. Anyway, my days with Bradford Checks is over. And the customer service emails were definitely robo-generated, and very impersonal. I wouldn't be surprised if no one even read my complaint.

Albuquerque, NM

false

Wished I had thought to check reviews on this company

Decided to order personal checks from the Bradford Exchange, the price sounded reasonable and the checks looked nice. NEVER again!!! First, I thought the online order form was a bit odd compared to others I have used. I supplied all the information they requested exactly. Ordered them and it seemed to take a quite a bit of time to get them. I've gotten other check orders faster than this. BUT, when I finally received the checks, they had the bank account numbers wrong. When I contacted them, they informed me that it was MY error and NOT theirs and refused to refund or exchange my order. Instead, they tell that I can put in a new order at the same introductory price. I DON'T THINK SO! I am NEVER ordering from them again! And I got burned on a box of checks that I can't use!

Port Townsend, WA

Incorrect Financial Institution on checks

I ordered checks which had the wrong financial institution name on them when I finally received them (over two weeks later). There is no place on their ordering information to fill in your own bank name, and when I ordered, I gave the routing number on my check. My bank had been acquired by another bank a year before and had a different routing # than was on my checks. When I called they told me it was my responsibility to check my information and therefore my fault that the bank name was incorrect, even after I had called my bank (at their request) to see if there was a routing # change. The bank had assured me that they should have had it in their system and would most likely reprint my checks. No, they would not, nor give me a refund - were very rude to me and acted like I was a complete imbicile. Will never order from them again and encourage others to think twice before doing so.

Tennessee

Very Satisfied

I needed to order more checks and wanted to avoid paying high prices for check through our bank, so I went online and found Bradford Check Exchange. At first I was leery about it so, but I seen on their website that they were a secure website and I gave it a shot. They offer a lot of great designs for checks. My husband is an Oregon Ducks fan, so I decided to get those. Personalizing your checks is very simple and you are able to preview them before placing your order. I rated this website an 8 because you are only able to order one check design at a time, which makes it difficult if you want two because then you will have to pay shipping and handling for your second design again. It took a couple of weeks to get receive them, but I was very satisfied with the product when it came. I would recommend this using this website if you were looking to only get one design. I didn't have any problems with the ordering process and it a reliable website.

true

BEWARE

Wish I could give them a 0 . I ordered 2 boxes on March 15th the first box arrived after almost 3 weeks now a month after ordering I am still waiting for box 2.I called them days ago and was told by a Rep that I only get 1 box because I only ordered 1 box I told him that I am looking at my Email confirmation and it shows 2 boxes also the first shipment said box 1 of 2 . He told me that all it shows on his screen is 1 box . I then asked for a supervisor and was told that yes I did order 2 boxes and to wait till Tuesday ( Yesterday) if they are not here I need to call them and they will send a replacement. I asked for a tracking # and was told there is none. I then asked him what if they got stolen I was told to Block them . The thing is it cost 20. per check to do so. we are talking 2000$ to block checks that I believe never been send in the first place. I will never ever use this company again BEWARE

false

Awful Company, DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE!

I really wish I would have read the reviews before I decided to order from Bradford Exchange Checks. This company is such a joke. I have had to call them 5 times about my checks. The customer service is AWFUL. There was apparently a problem with my order and no one even called me to tell me, but of course they took their money out of my account though. I had to call and see where my checks were and they hadn't even been shipped yet! I asked them to cancel my order and they refused. This is the fifth time I have had to call them about my order. They are rude and most of them have no idea what they are even talking about. I will never order anything from this company again. And I STILL haven't received my order..... :/

check reorder

They sent me the wrong style check on a reorder. They then wanted me to reorder at full price to fix their mistake. They took no responsibility for their mistake. PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE IDIOTS. There has to be betterncompanies than this one.

Bradford Exchange Checks