1.7
Clothing Websites
BraExperience.com

BraExperience.com

1.7

Ordering from Bra Experience was a pleasant surprise.

One of my favorite Fantasie bras apparently has been discontinued.  It's been hard to find in my size, online or otherwise.

I was delighted when I found it at a very...Read complete review

I was delighted when I found it at a very inexpensive price online at Bra Experience.com, and without shipping charges!  However, after reviewing the other reviews here, I was pretty nervous. Desperation made me decide to give them a try anyhow.

I'm glad I did.  The process was completely painless:  I received the correct bra (at less than half the usual price) a week after ordering it, far quicker than the 2 to 3 week period promised. Perhaps they've ironed out the issues they had before, or perhaps I was just lucky.  However, based on this experience, I'm happy to try my luck again.

It would probably be easier to get a breast reduction

It's impossible to find bras with larger cup sizes. Stores just don't carry them. I don't know what women in sizes larger than D are expected to wear. I guess most just buy the closest fit, and a lot of women are wearing cups too small.

**I Thought it Was My Lucky Day**

I decided I was going to find bras that fit - no matter how long it took. After a marathon of searching, I found Bra Experience. WOW! Lots of sizes and styles. I was excited.

I called and talked to someone at Bra Experience. That went really well. I was feeling very hopeful.

When my order arrived, nothing fit quite right. I had to send back 2 bras. The cami top with a built in bra didn't come at all. It went on back order. I decided to cancel that one and just try to get the bras right.

**The Problems Started**

I sent the bras back knowing that I'd pay a **7 percent restocking fee**. That was clearly indicated on the site, so I was fine with that.

My credit card bill came in, and I had about $70 on there from Bra Experience.

I called. They were having some kind of emergency going on and said to email. So, I emailed. I did not hear back, so I had to contact my credit card company. They said to try to contact Bra Experience again to get the credits back. So, I called again and emailed again.

**The company said they didn't get the bras.** Fortunately, I had paid to track the bras. When I sent the tracking number, they found the bras. They told me they got misfiled. I don't know how someone files bras.

A couple of days later, the cami top came in. I called again. They didn't notice the email though did pull it up while I was on the line. So, I got charged for the cami top too. Another charge on my credit card that had to be followed up on.

My plan had been to exchange the bras, but I never did hear back on that. The only email I got from Bra Experience was one telling me they had one on sale like the one I ordered. Well, that's the one that didn't fit and that I sent back. So, I sure didn't want more. I wanted my money back. Well, really I wanted bras that fit.

**Not a Happy Camper**

The way this all worked out - so far - is that I spent a lot of time working on the order, I paid to ship back the items and the restocking, and I've had nothing but headaches trying to get the credits back. I don't even know if that's all straight yet. I need to call the credit card company yet again. I think I've had four calls to my credit card company as well as the calls and emails to Bra Experience. They are friendly at Bra Experience, but they say they'll call back and don't do it. I have to get up with them again and again. They're always working on it - or so they say.

**UPDATE**

I just opened my credit card bill. At this point I can say that this company is doing a really bad job. They said they would post my credits - the day I spoke with them on the phone last. They did not. I still have those charges on my bill as well as having paid return shipping and tracking. That really stinks.

Didn't impress me.

Profile Image

from Florida

Comments about BraExperience.com:

I ordered a bra from Bra Experience because it was the only place I could find the particular bra I was looking for. Sadly, the experience I had has turned me off from shopping with them in the future.

To begin with I hate bra shopping. Speaking as someone who has a larger chest, it's just never been a super great experience for me. I was excited when I not only found Bra Experience, a online place I could buy bras from but a bra that I had been searching for.

Unfortunately the website doesn't work very well. Ordering is kind of a hassle. Shipping took three times as long as if should of. I also didn't get any responses from their customer service no matter how many times I emailed them or called them.

I did finally get the bra I ordered, but by the time I got it I was so upset with how the company had handled my transaction that I wasn't even that excited to get my purchase.

I would urge you to avoid shopping with Bra Experience,learn from my bad experience and go somewhere else.

• Product Selection:
  • Product Pricing:
  • Customer Service:
  • Shipping and Returns:

Bra warehouse

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about BraExperience.com:

I have to say, I never really thought there were so many types of bras in the world until I found this site. I guess I never really explored my bra fashion sense before. The BraExperience.com has bras in every size you can think of. They have all the styles I like, from a cutesy pair of panties to a full blow him out of the water adventure! I love that their price ranges are nearly as extensive as their lingerie selection. I was able to find a particular type of bra that I had been looking for for a while yet was unable to locate at other more traditional stores. It was relatively inexpensive for the style I chose. I also purchased a small gift for my husband. When I placed my order, I found out that the shipping on my order would be free, a nice surprise for me. Their men's selection consisted of about 10 different items and most of them were a bit more novelty based. They were cute but, they didn't have any pajamas. I really hope they change that. As far as the amount of time shipping took, I thought they were pretty efficient, I received my order within a week of them processing and charging my credit card. I also noted that there is a 10% restocking fee on returns so I triple checked the sizes prior to checkout. The site had a lot to choose from in the area of accessories and similar items as well - which actually surprised me. I am sure I will shop there again at some point, but probably not too often.

Product Selection
Women's selection is extensive while they have about 10 items for men.

Shipping and Returns
They do have a restocking fee

• Product Selection:
  • Product Pricing:
  • Customer Service:
  • Shipping and Returns:

Shady Business

Comments about BraExperience.com:

VERY SHADY!!!! absolutely horrible and non-existent customer service. Ordered an item and received it 2 months later, with absolutely no communication or e-mails from them. You receive no confirmation email that the order was received and no shipment e-mail. Had NO idea what happened to the order, because no communication was ever received from them. When you call them, it sounds like a residential phone number. They do not return calls or e-mails and there's no way to get in contact with them. The only thing going for them is their pretty website.

THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER RECEIVED

Comments about BraExperience.com:

I purchased 5 bras and had to return two. After a couple of weeks of not receiving a refund, I tried contacting the company by mail and by letters. Not only did I never receive a refund for the products I returned, but I tried calling multiple times and no one would even return my calls. Do not be tricked into buying something from this site!!

Good communication

Comments about BraExperience.com:

This review has been updated with new info from vendor. Customer Service contacted me to let me know there is a delay from the manufacturer. They supplied me with the estimated ship date and confirmed that my card won't be charged until the product ships. Not happy with the delay but in this instance Bra Experience was up front with their message and my card hasn't been charged. Good communication, they just need to improve the speed of reply back to the customer.

I've waited over three weeks for my order. Repeated requests for status updates go unanswered.

Horrible Merchant! Unreliable! Cheated out of mechandise!

Comments about BraExperience.com:

"Do NOT buy from this merchant! I ordered a bra in my normal size and it was sooo small. I wrote an email as instructed on their website with a new size to be sent. It was within the time limit (the day after it was delivered).I have been waiting 2 1/2 months for an exchange! 3 emails sent with no response. And try to call their customer service number...their mailbox is full!"

This Company is impossible to contact to discuss returned items.

Comments about BraExperience.com:

I ordered two items from this Company. I received a package for one of the orders but it was not the item I ordered. I sent it back and also emailed them per their policy. I also stated that the restocking fee should be waived since they sent the wrong item. The second item took so long to come, I emailed asking to cancel the order. Of course, after i sent the email, the item was sent. I immediately returned it and emailed them again stating that I had cancelled this order so they should not have sent it. Unfortunately, I am without both items and the money has not been returned to me. I have tried contacting them by phone but all I get is an answering machine that I can't even leave a message on. The Company also does not respond to my emails. I don't know where else to turn to get my money back. I feel like they use their website to steal from customers.

Beautiful product, NIGHTMARE experience !!!!!!!

Comments about BraExperience.com:

Time, energy and disappointment has been my experience to date. I have sent six e-mails requesting help with an exchange. I have not had one response from the bra experiance in all my attempts to reach them. There was no number to call them. I finally called my credit card company and they are crediting my card and researching it curently. I just found this review site looking for another way to contact them. After reading the reviews, I am glad I did not send the merchandise back without a call tag and or response from anyone.
The reason I was excited to use their sight is I am small framed with large breasts, and was very excited to find large cup sizes in 32's. Never ordering from the company before, I decided to go up to a 34 band. I ordered three bras in my size plus the larger back size. Instead of having extra room in the band, I could barily hook any of them they were so tight. This is after they took Three weeks to come, and I was already gone on vacation. I also ordered a nighty with a built in bra, it was the same as the bras to tight in the band. It is such a shame, as the items were quite lovely. they are bagged and ready to go back when I can get a response and a propper address or call tag.
This type of experience is exactly what kept me from shopping on line for years. It gives a BAD name to web shopping.
I have no Idea how this will turn out at this time. I am in hopes my credit card company will be able to resolve this.

Ordering from Bra Experience was a pleasant surprise.

from San Diego, CA

Comments about BraExperience.com:

Personable and helpful staff, VERY friendly!!!!!

from Beverly Hills, CA

Comments about BraExperience.com:

OK, I knew there was something wrong with the way my bras were fitting. I also knew that I had to be sized. Now getting sized wasn't the problem, the problem was that according to Victoria's Secret I was one size, according to Nordstrom's I was another and Lane Bryant still another. I started to see a pattern and it dawned on me that they wanted me to buy one of *their* bras, whether or not it really fit me.

So I took matters into my own hands, literally. I found the Bra Experience while looking for directions on how to measure. Not only was I able to follow their directions, but since I had been told so many varying sizes, I wanted to be really sure and that's when I called. When I did, I was able to speak with different ladies who had been in similar circumstances. I was able to find my size and the lady even went to their warehouse to find what they had in stock in my size!! Even though their shipping time is not very long they understood my anxiousness about trying them on, so they emailed me with several different choices ranging from soft cup to underwire, strapless, low-plunge etc. It seemed that my "Experience" was very personal. I prefer to buy from small businesses rather large face-less companies and most of the time the prices are higher. The Bra Experience gives me the best of both world's...discount store prices and desinger styles.

I am so impressed...**NO ONE **else will get my lingerie business!  And their lingerie website is fabulous, too!