Other Mattresses:

Bowles Visco Tex 2000 Memory Foam Mattress

Bowles Visco Memory Foam Mattress is a great product and value

from Elizabethtown, KY

Comments about Bowles Visco Tex 2000 Memory Foam Mattress:

I have fibromyalgia and osteoathritis and could not sleep well on a regular mattress. I tried adding the eggcrate mattress topper, which didn't help, and later a memory foam mattress topper, which helped some. With the memory foam topper, I still could not sleep at all on my left side due to hip and leg pain, and fibromyalgia made it painful to sleep on one side only for the entire night.

The time had come to where I needed a new mattress. I always thought a memory foam mattress would be too expensive. But then I discovered the Bowles Visco Memory Foam Mattress: it was substantially less expensive than other memory foam brands, and when I tested it, it was so comfortable! I have had this mattress for over four years and am still happy with it.

I have the Visco Tex 2000 and it has the following specifications:

-- Luxury Quilted Cover

-- 0.5" mattress profile

-- 3" 4lb. Visco "Memory" Foam

-- 5 3/4" High Density Base Foam

I also like that my Bowles Visco Memory Foam Mattress is made in the USA! Bowles Mattress Company is a Indiana-based, family-owned small business since 1975.

I highly recommend the Bowles Visco Memory Foam Mattress to anyone who wants a more comfortable bed and especially to those with chronic illnesses who cannot sleep well on a typical mattress.