Other Treadmills:

Pros

Cons

Wonderful Machine

Comments about Bowflex Treadmills:

My parents bought this for me as a hint that I needed to use it whenever I was back home to loose the freshman 35 i had gained at college. Honestly it's really simple to use and I don't mind running on it. There are a lot of fancy things you can do with it and then your basic speed, incline, etc. It's nice especially in the colder months when i don't want to run outside.

• Comfort:

Great treadmill, easy to use!

Comments about Bowflex Treadmills:

I love this treadmill. It is very easy to use and it is great for all levels of excercise. The levels of incline make it pretty hard core if you want it to be. The buttons are really easy to figure out and it is built very well. It is not a cheap piece of equipment, and you can tell that by the way that it is built. My only complaint is how big it is. It is not something you can hide in a closet or under a bed. It will take up a good corner of your room. Great piece of equipment though!

Outstanding treadmill!

Comfort
Runs very smooth and is fairly quiet.

Easy to use, and it can be figured out without a manual.

Ive had it for 5 years and it still runs great.

Great design, a little big though.

To Exercise At Your Convenience

from Williamsburg, VA

Comments about Bowflex Treadmills:

Why not buy this for benefitting your health and remaining fit daily. You can jog, walk, and run while listening to something such as a stereo or an available iPod included. You can download and store as many of your favorite songs on it depending on the storage size of the electronic device. You can use it anytime or whenever necessary. For example, if you are about to eat breakfast, take a shower, or come back home from work, you will have something to relieve you from stress, sweat, or whatever physical problems you have and/or prevent.

It is good to exercise, listen to your favorite music, and imagine that you are somewhere else. Even though you may be sweating or feeling internal pain, you will be at ease for later. I would recommend this for anyone who is dealing with health issues regarding obesity, certain foods they eat, cancer, diabetes, or anything else. This treadmill may be suitable for those who are 12 years and older or weigh 5 feet and up. It is fun and something that make the most of your time wisely spent.

• Comfort:

This Treadmill is awesome!

from Maple Heights, OH

Comments about Bowflex Treadmills:

We got the Bow Flex treadmill acouple years ago and it works great. I use it almost everyday and its very easy to use and I love it!

It is well worth the price..if you want a good treadmill this is the best!

Im very happy with it!

This machine is amazing

from Quincy, MA

Comments about Bowflex Treadmills:

Bowflex treadmill is the best. I absolutely love the treadmill. This machine makes my life so easy & I have a 2 year old so when he's sleeping I can just get on the treadmill & get in a quick exercise. This machine isn't loud so it wont wake up my son or distract anyone. I have been a member of numerous different gyms and they all have had different types of treadmills and overall bowflex is the best one for me. It has some many different options and capabilities. If anyone is looking for an easy, quit, and quick way to exercise this machine is the way to go. I have 3 girls in my house (my sister, my mother, and me) and we are all different ages ranging from 19 - 56 years old and all of us can get a personalized workout from this one machine everyday. Even my husband has used it and absolutely just feel in love with it and he is usually very skeptical of the type of workout you can really get with a treadmill. I would recommend this machine to anyone and everyone.

Amazing product to help slim down and shape up

from Dover, OH

Comments about Bowflex Treadmills:

I have had my bowflex for about a year now and i could not be happier. I needed to lose weight to get back in shape and this was the perfect product to do the job. I simply ran or walked three to five times a week and the pounds started to come off. The bowflex also inspired me to work out in other ways such as crunches and cross country running. I now eat healthier and have a better self-image of myself. The bowflex is lightweight, easy to assemble and use, and it folds up to fit anywhere you need it to. It has held up great over the past year and i have not had any problems with it. should that occur the product comes with a lovely one year warranty and they agree to fix any other major problems for up to one year. it comes with a manual of how to assemble the product, how to clean the product, how to store the product, and how to disasseble it should you ever need to. it comes with everything you need. a great value

Glad I purchased this treadmill

from Minneapolis, MN

Comments about Bowflex Treadmills:

This is the first treadmill I have purchased for the home. I bought mine at a large chain retailer after doing a lot of shopping online and in various stores. I settled on this one because of the decent price and the treadmill features. If you don't have a lot of space for a treadmill, this is a great option because the bed folds up. I love that there are hydrolics that easily lower the bed back down. You just have to click the handle and it automatically lowers the bed itself without you having to hold on to it. I also like the different settings the treadmill comes with. There are preset walk and jog functions. And I like how easily it is to watch your progress on the display monitor which can also show your heart rate, calories burned, and time left. There is a quick start function on this treadmill too for when you just want to get in a quick workout. The other feature I love about this treadmill is that it's one of the quietest machines I've ever used. Even when I'm running on the treadmill, I don't feel like I have to turn the volume up really really high on a tv or radio.