Other Paper Towels:
Bounty
Bounty Select-a-Size Paper Towels

Bounty Select-a-Size Paper Towels

Bounty Select-A-Size really is the quicker picker uper!

When I was growing up, my family went through periods of time when we did not have so much money and times when we were almost well off. Even though my parents did not like to talk to us children about the money situation, I could always tell when we were not doing too well.

During those harder times, my mom would make every little change possible to save money including switching from Bounty paper towels to a generic brand. In the long run, I do not believe we ended up saving any money since we always went through the cheaper paper towels twice as fast. Bounty paper towels really do the job much better.

In high school science class we even did an experiment to see which brand of paper towels was the most absorbent along with some other characteristics. Bounty was the clear winner in every test.

That is why I will only use Bounty paper towels. Other brands are more closely related to paper than towels, but not Bounty, which is somewhere between sponge and hand towel. And one more bonus, the select-a-size paper towels are perfect for every use. You do not always need a full sized paper towel. In fact, I find myself using only one rectangle for most clean up jobs or to dry my hands, but I love the option of using two, three, or ten depending on the mess or job at hand.

I buy my Bounty paper towels at my local warehouse store in bulk so I never run out. I don't know what I would do without my Bounty paper towels.

Bounty Select-a-Size Can Drive You Crazy

How can I give this product 4 stars, but have a title like this?  The perforations - the only feature that I find dissatisfying about these paper towels.  Let's begin...Read complete review

How can I give this product 4 stars, but have a title like this?  The perforations - the only feature that I find dissatisfying about these paper towels.  Let's begin with the positives.

Bounty towels are strong, absorbent, and sturdy.  That is, they tick all the boxes on the paper towel performance test.  Because of these properties, I find one will do the job where more towels are needed when using other popular brands.  And let's not even bother comparing Bounty to the bargain brands, especially on strength & absorbency.

But those perforations.  If you always have 2 hands to tear off the size you want, I suppose they would be useful.  I have intermittent use of one of my hands.  I accidentally bought a roll of these once.  It was one of the most frustrating experiences of my life.  No matter how I grabbed hold of the towels, I could not get the size towel I wanted.  I wasted toweling.  Given the higher price of these compared to traditional Bounty, I question their economy.

I am sticking with my tried and true Bounty.

very absorbant, and gets the job done

Comments about Bounty Select-a-Size Paper Towels:

I like the Bounty Select-a-Size paper towels. They aren't really expensive, but they aren't the cheapest thing on the shelf either. I like that you can tear off a smaller sheet and use it instead of a full size sheet. When my kids leave messes behind, these paper towels come to the rescue. I can even use the smaller sheet to clean my two year old's face and both hands. I love that these paper towels are so durable. Most paper towels are falling apart once you get them wet, but Bounty paper towels are strong enough that you can get them wet, use them to scrub a mess, then rinse and keep using them.

I like that the Select-a-Size rolls seam to last a long time too. Because you aren't using full sheets the whole time, these rolls of paper towels will last and last. Even my kids like to use them to clean windows because they are strong enough to not rip when they get a little Windex on them.

Gets the job done!

Comments about Bounty Select-a-Size Paper Towels:

Where Bounty isn't exactly cheap, it really does get the mess up and the job done! I have a four year old and he seems to love spilling things, EVERYWHERE! I love Bounty because I can wet the towel and it doesn't easily rip. It also seems to last forever. I would recommend this to anyone with young, messy children!

For Big Or Small Spills

from USA, Indiana

Comments about Bounty Select-a-Size Paper Towels:

I have always been a fan of bounty paper towels. I am now an even bigger fan now since bounty have select a size available. There are times when you might make a mess in the kitchen while cooking and need a couple paper towels to clean up. There are also times when you might spill a drink and only need one paper towel or a little less. This is where bounty select a size comes in handy. I notice whenever I do purchase bounty select a size paper towels vs bounty basis paper towels, my roll of paper towels last much longer because there isn't extra usage of paper towels being used.

Bounty select a size paper towels are great for when one is hosting birthday parties, a day at the part for picnics, summer barbecues or any other occasion.

Bounty select a size paper towels tend to be on the more expensive side, for that reason I do purchase other brands of paper towels when my budget won't allow it.

This is the best paper towel ever.

from Cedar, MN

Comments about Bounty Select-a-Size Paper Towels:

I love these paper towels they absorb and pick up everything. My son had dropped an egg on the floor and these bounty paper towels wiped it all up. I used three to wipe it up and got another one wet to wipe up again just to make sure there wasn't any sticky part of the egg left on the floor and you would have never known he had dropped an egg there.

fantastic idea

from Bellmore, NY

Comments about Bounty Select-a-Size Paper Towels:

I love the idea that if you only want a small piece you can tear it off without wasting more paper towels then you need and yet when you have a big job you definitely have enough to take off the roll. I found I am not wasting the paper towels as I have a lot of small needs for it and only have to take off what I need.

Bounty Select-a-Size works just as it should...

from Gwynn Oak, MD

Comments about Bounty Select-a-Size Paper Towels:

This paper towel has been the only one my family has used for many years now. It is very good at what it is supposed to do, like wiping up messes and general household cleaning. I was so very pleased when they finally came out with the Select-a-Size. I use the smaller pieces more than the whole sheets, especially when I just want to dry off my hands after washing them.

Another reason I really like this particular brand of paper towel (and I know this is going to sound trivial) is that the paper towels tear right at the perforations with a single tug using only one hand. I hate when paper towels tear unevenly or won't tear at all and you end up with half the roll unwound all over the place. As dumb as this sounds, it can be a real deal breaker for me.

My family and I have been very happy using these paper towels over many years and we'll continue to use them as long as they keep making the Select-a-Size.

Absorbent

from Scottsdale, AZ

Comments about Bounty Select-a-Size Paper Towels:

I did not realize how much I was wasting until I recently tried Bounty Select-a-Size. You certainly don't have to persuade me to use Bounty. I have been using them for years -- however, I'm finding with such a good paper towel, you can choose to use the smaller size easily.

I hate bounty select a size. I hate that I accidentally buy it.

Comments about Bounty Select-a-Size Paper Towels:

I hate that I have to work so hard to get more than a narrow strip of towel, I hate that the labeling is almost identical to the original so I accidentally buy select a size and then I am stuck with several rolls of this annoying product.

Bounty Select-a-Size are great!

from New York, NY

Comments about Bounty Select-a-Size Paper Towels:

I love Bounty and would prefer Bounty paper towels over other brands but sometimes the prices of the other brands of paper towels are more appealing. Before select-a-size, If I had a roll of Bounty I would be reluctant to use it for certain tasks because of the price. I would save them for grubbier cleaning jobs and have other brands of cheap paper towels on hand for the jobs that I wish I could use Bounty for. Now with select-a-size Bounty I am able to enjoy using Bounty without worrying about wasting a whole sheet of paper towel on something like a small spill. The smaller sheets are as durable as the regular size sheets so they can be washed and wringed (just like in the television commercials). They are very absorbant so I usually just need a small sheet for one job. Using less means less waste and less guilt!

A little goes a long way!

from Monmouth, OR

Comments about Bounty Select-a-Size Paper Towels:

Bounty select-a-size is by far my most favorite paper towel. It's almost always the one I purchase. I love that it's not as wasteful as a full size paper towel. It's very durable and something I am always grabbing for clean ups. It's soft enough to clean a child's face too. It can be torn in half for an even tinier little towel. It goes a long way! I know some people avoid disposable items like this, but it's a must for me. It's biodegradable and too convenient to dislike. I love that it's soft enough for faces and hands, can be taken on the go for busy families, and is durable enough to clean with. I often clean off the stove top and high chair tray with them. It's a lifesaver in the bathroom too if there's some really icky stuff, then I can clean up and throw away. The smaller size of towel is perfect...it's not too small. It's just right. It's my first choice in paper towels.