Other General Household Cleaners:
bounce

Pros

Cons

Bounce Lint & Freshness Roller-No more hair and fur

I must say this product has changed out lives. I can sya that because it has literally. Our clothes always had so much dog and cat hair on them before and also lint from...Read complete review

I must say this product has changed out lives. I can sya that because it has literally. Our clothes always had so much dog and cat hair on them before and also lint from big fuzzy blankets.

We have an inside dog, two inside cats, and many outside cats and two outside dogs. WE also received (each family member) big warm fuzzy blankets last Christmas. Those shed so bad on our clothing and furniture and the fuzzies are flying around in the air. Our clothes "used" to alwyas have stuff clinging to them.

Thank goodness I saw this while shopping a while back. I love it. Never before, have I seen or heard of a lint brush that had a scent to it. This Bounce Roller smells so fresh and clean, like clean clothes, clean fresh laundry. It can remove fur, hair, lint, fuzzies, you name it has got it off, and not just clothes, it owrks on our furniture and the kids bookbags. WE look nice now when we go out to school and work. So I do say this product changed our lives. Thanks Bounce!

It is easy, quick. Smell great and fresh. Has a cover for it.  Inexpensive and last a long time.

Way too "fresh" for me.

About a year ago, I purchased the *Bounce Lint & Freshness Roller* at Target.  We have several cats in our home and their fur always manages to find its way onto my clothes.  I usually have to run a lint brush/roller across everything before I put it on.  When I came across this product, I was intrigued and added it to my cart.  A year later, it's collecting dust on my dresser.

The *Bounce Lint & Freshness Roller* is similar to many lint and pet hair removers.  It consists of a roll of disposable sticky sheets attached to a handle.  When you want to remove particles from your clothing, you simply pull off the used outer strip, discard it, and then roll the freshly-exposed strip across the clothes.  This roller does a nice job of removing lint/fur from clothing but I've found that sometimes I have to use two sheets per shirt.  I have no problems with this product's ability to remove "stuff" from my clothes.

What I don't like, however, is the "freshness" aspect of the roller.  Each sheet is absolutely loaded with the Bounce "outdoor fresh scent".  Seriously, it's like rubbing a fresh dryer sheet all over your clothes... yuck.  I have asthma and am sensitive to strong fragrances.  On a good day, the scent level just makes me sneeze, but, on a bad one, it sends me running for my inhaler.  The fragrance does fade away very quickly and is completely gone in about 10 or 15 minutes.

Because I have issues with the strong scent, I rarely use this product.  I usually use plain, unscented lint rollers to remove pet hair from my clothing.  The *Bounce Lint & Freshness Roller* gets a workout only when I am out of the unscented roller sheets.  I definitely won't be buying this item again.

Best thing I purchased for my dark clothes!

Comments about Bounce Lint & Freshness Roller:

This Bounce Lint and Freshness Roller is one of the best things I ever purchased for my dark clothes! I dress up for work five days a week so I own a lot of black and navy dress pants. I also own a great deal of black dresses. I am always picking stuff up on my pants throughout the day. This lint roller has become the best tool at fighting those things off. I keep it in my desk at work and use it constantly. It does an excellent job at getting everything off my clothes. It makes my clothes look sharp and keeps me looking professional throughout the day. It also gives me a fresh look. It is absolutely worth the price I paid for it. One roll lasts a good period of time as well. I would highly recommend this product. It is excellent and something I will definitely continue to use!

The performance is outstanding. It gets everything off my clothes with just a few rolls. It keeps me looking really sharp throughout the day. I use this frequently when I am wearing dark clothing and I have never been disappointed by it.

The scent is fine. It does not have a very strong scent.

Does the job

from Greer, SC

Comments about Bounce Lint & Freshness Roller:

The Bounce Lint and Freshness Roller is a great lint roller! For my husband's job he's required to have a lint roller and roll his uniform before work every day. We found the Bounce Lint and Freshness Roller on clearance and decided to try it out. It worked awesome for my husband. It picked up even the smallest pieces of lint from his uniform and left it looking clean. It was simple to use because you only have to go over the spot one time for it to work, not multiple times like some of the other lint rollers we have purchased in the past. It doesn't really have a scent that I noticed and that was fine with us. We didn't really expect a lint roller to have a scent anyway. Overall we were really pleased with the Bounce Lint and Freshness Roller. I do not know that we would purchase it again though, mainly because the usual price is much more expensive then some other brands. The clearance price for the ease and quality job this lint roller did was an awesome deal though! If price is no option I highly recommend this lint roller.

from Hermiston, OR

Comments about Bounce Lint & Freshness Roller:

At first I thought this product, the Bounce Lint & Freshness Roller, was absolutely wonderful! It is easy enough to use. The handle is long enough to be held comfortably in one hand and the roller portion of the product does glide smoothly along the material you want to remove hair or dust from. I did find that if you are not using this product everyday and only need it as an occasional use, the sticky roller pad will dry out despite your best efforts to keep it covered. The outside container you place the roller back into after using it will sometimes pop off. This is especially not good if you don't see it right away. There is no scent, which is a plus. I did find that the sticky pad did not remove all the fine hairs or dust though. It does work well as something to take on trips for a quick cleanup. I am not sure it is worth the price though. I have tried to clean the pad according to the directions to promote the longevity of the pad, but I haven't been very successful.

Great lint roller

Comments about Bounce Lint & Freshness Roller:

I love this lint roller because it does a great job of collecting a lot of fuzzies, hair and dog hair off of clothes, jackets, blankets and furniture. I am very pleased with how sticky these are and thus how much stuff they can grab off of a fabric, making it look newer and cleaner instantly. This lint roller makes my outfits look a lot better because I have a lot of dust and hair floating around and these rollers help me look neat and clean. The refills are easy to find and put into the stick. The stick rolls easily without a lot of force. I like how it doesn't make the fabric sticky. I can get a lot of dust or hair stuck to one sheet so I save money. I like how easy it is to rip off a full sheet and start using a fresh sheet. The wrapper is nice because it protects the sheets from collecting dirt.

Very reliable and makes clothes look great!

Very faint smell which I like so it doesn't compete with perfume.

Love It!

from USA, Indiana

Comments about Bounce Lint & Freshness Roller:

Bounce Lint & Freshness Roller is a product I use often. I use this product to remove lint from my sweaters, cotton pants, winter coats and so much more. Not only do I use this product to remove lint but I use it to remove cat hair from my sofa, chairs and clothing.

This lindt remover also works well with removing lint balls from my bedding sheets and comforter. This lindt roller also works well with removing lint from delicate materials such as silk and lace.

This lint roller also works well with picking up cat hairs from my car seats as well. I use this lint roller to remove dandruff and hairs from my clothing. I own a few shirts that have glitter embossed on the shirts. Glitter can be very messy and it tends to get all over my clothing. This lint roller comes in handy when I need to remove the glitter that has made a mess on both my shirt and pants.

Overall I really like this product and would recommend it since it does what it promises.

Great for pet owners!

from Kansas

Comments about Bounce Lint & Freshness Roller:

I have to have multiple lint rollers around my house. I have a cat who sheds like crazy and really loves to cuddle. Especially when I'm wearing black. And leaving for work. Thanks kitty cat! Bounce Lint & Freshness Roller is one of my favorite lint rollers.

It has a very nice scent to it. That being said the scent doesn't go onto your clothes or anything. Not really sure what the purpose the scent serves but oh well. Some lint rollers when you go to tear off the used sticky part it's either hard to do or ends up ripping, this one doesn't. The pieces are easy to tear off. I also feel like it's a little more sticky than other lint rollers and collects more of the fur I get all over me.

Also, a side note lint rollers are great for picking up broken glass if you happen to drop a glass or something! Just roll it over the floor in the spot where the glass is, it will get the tiny pieces!

I highly recommend the Bounce Lint & Freshness Roller

Great Lint Roller

Profile Image

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about Bounce Lint & Freshness Roller:

I really prefer this lint roller to others because it is basically the same price as other basic rollers that just have the sticky paper. This one is a step above because it removes just about anything that has been able to cling on to your clothes or furniture with ease. Our biggest use is the couch. We constantly have dog hair all over our couch from our dog Ranger rubbing himself up against it when trying to get comfortable. This roller gets all the hair off with just a few sheets at a time, usually about half as many as cheaper rollers. My husband also uses it regularly for his uniforms. I also like the added bonus of the scent it leaves behind. My couch smells good after using this lint roller. The newer version has febreeze scenting added to it. The sheets are also easy to tear off when they get full. I have used numerous others that were very difficult to rip off when needing to get to the next sheet ruining multiple sheets at a time.

Bounce Lint & freshness roller was good for getting rid of lint!

from Fort Worth, Texas

Comments about Bounce Lint & Freshness Roller:

When I worked at my grandparents Cleaners I used to have to go out and purchase lots of these lint rollers. In the cleaning business these lint rollers come in handy. Sometimes the laundry comes out with lint all over them from socks or some kind of cotton. I would easily roll the lint right off with the Bounce Lint & Freshness Roller and it leaves them smelling fresh just like the Bounce Dryer Sheets. It is a great little device. Using this roller made my job easier and they aren't very expensive either.

This lint roller by Bounce is one of the best and most accurate of the ones I've used in the past. It performs well by removing any lint caused by anything.

This is the best part of this product because it smells so good. It leaves a great scent to your laundry even just by using it to roll off the lint. At my Grandparents cleaners I would always recommend and have given customers one of these lint brushes. I would get customers asking me how to keep the lint from their wool coats or other garments and I would always recommend the Bounce Lint & Freshness Roller.

A Complete Necessity

Comments about Bounce Lint & Freshness Roller:

I have three small dogs so a lint roller is a major necessity in my home. I have always bought the plain store brand lint rollers in the past. Recently while on my way to work, I realized that my sweater was covered in hair and lint. I stopped in at my local pharmacy and was planning on buying just a plain, cheap lint roller until I saw the Bounce Lint & Freshness Roller. I have always liked the fragrance of bounce laundry sheets and bars, just like those the lint roller has the same great smell. I found that after use, the great fresh smell stays with your clothing and lasts all day. The Bounce Lint & Freshness Roller is very sticky, unlike some other lint I have had in the past. This roller picks up everything off of your clothing. Since trying the Bounce Lint Roller, I will never again buy anything else. I really like this product and would definitely recommend it to everyone.

Perfect if you have animals!

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Bounce Lint & Freshness Roller:

I am really glad that I purchased this product! I have a cat and she's siamese with long hair. I wear a lot of black and so I end up looking like I have my own fur after I am done playing with or petting her. I was using a regular lint roller, but it never seemed to completely get all of the cat hair off, so I decided to try Bounce's lint roller. I think it is awesome. It removed nearly all of her cat fur off of my clothes and left a nice fresh scent. I did not have to remove the piece I was using to lint roll until I was completely done, which is also different from other lint rollers. Bounce's lint roller just works better than other rollers. It does cost a bit more, but I do not mind paying a little extra for a good product that works. It is definitely worth the extra amount in the long run. The roller's sticky paper lasts longer and works better. The freshener is also perfect if you have dogs! Dogs are wonderful, but having that dog scent on my clothes is very frustrating. Bounce's lint roller really helps with that issue.