3.7

Bounce Dryer Bar - Outdoor Fresh

3.7

Pros

Cons

Bounce Dryer Bar is a product that will replace my dryer sheets!

The Bounce Dryer Bar was great. Very easy to place in my dryer. As soon as I opened the package, the smell was fabulous.I immediately placed it in my dryer and started using it. After the first try out load, I knew this was the product for me. I threw away the dryer sheets that I had.

Once I was done drying the laundry I noticed that It did the same job as a dryer sheet. I have done quite a few loads  of laundry so far and I noticed that it doesn't waste away easily. I really do think it will last over a month at the rate that I wash my clothing. Guess I will see if it reaches the 2 month mark.

Overall, I think the Bounce Dryer Bar is a great product. It is a product that I will purchase again in the near future. But the only thing I would like to see different is the variety of scents available. Even a variety refill pack would be great. Every person has a different taste when it comes to scents and having a variety would make it more appealing to others who don't like the regular scent. Different varieties of scents, I think, will make the Bounce Dryer bar a big hit!

Nice concept, but doesn't work!

The bounce dryer bar is a good idea, but I had a few problems.  I did get first one on sale with a coupon, but after a few loads I had static again.  It still smelled fresh, but the major reason I use it (or dryer sheets) is for static cling.  There were so many sparks, I was afraid I was going to ignite!  Then after a week it fell off the dryer wall.  When I heard it tumbling in the drum, I thought it was a cell phone again.  Right then and there I had my first panic attack!  Though there is a way to save your wet cell phone and that is entirely a different subject.  When I called the company they sent me a coupon for a free one, and that is when I noticed there were two different sizes. 2 & 4 month.  They also informed me that refills were not yet available!  What's up with that??  So I got the 4 month one and used a cotton ball dabbed in rubbing alcohol to wipe the place when I was going to stick it, let it dry and stuck it up.  This one stayed up for almost a month, but it, too fell off.  I give up.  I suggested to the company Proctor & Gamble, that since I love Tide, they shoukld make a laundry sheet like Purex that contains detergent, fabric softener and anti-static control in ALL IN ONE!  They said had on in 1993, but it didn't go over well.  I told them to reintroduce it as times have changed!  Read my review for Purex 3-in-1 laundry sheets!

I love the bounce bar my clothes seem so fresh

from Orland Park, IL

Comments about Bounce Dryer Bar - Outdoor Fresh:

The new bounce bar is great,  youput it in the dryer adn forget about adding any thing.  It seems to be more economical then the sheets or the liquid.  I would have bought more sheets or liquid at least 1 more time then having the bar in the dryer

It works extremely well. it keeps your clothes fresh smelling and soft so you don't have to use fabric softener in the wash machine. It lasts a lot longer then the average bottle of fabric softener. It saves time if you don't have a automatic dispenser for the liquid fabric softener You do not have to stay home and wait. It also softens the clothes just as good as fabric softener.

The scent last a long time it seems to last longer then dryer sheets, dryer sheets are ok to help with softening up the clothes but the smell never last. . I definitely use it instead of the sheets. The scent is a very fresh scent and my kids love to smell also.

not something i would buy

from Westminster, CO

Comments about Bounce Dryer Bar - Outdoor Fresh:

I received the bounce dryer bar a month ago and at 1st i was excited bout using it cause i wouldnt have to buy the dryer sheets. Well now im not to excited bout it and i will have to go back to dryer sheets anyways. It does work only a few times but after doing tons of laundry which i live with my folks so there is alot of laundry to be done the bounce dryer bar doesnt work effectively. My mom and I keep using the dryer sheets cause if we don't theres alot of static in our clothes.

The price is only good if you have coupons so i wouldnt buy it for myself. it may work better with people who don't have alot of laundry to do. We do laundry every day or week.

Update: Do not buy this product. Once you stick the bar thing in your dryer it does not come out. the bar worked sorta, it didn't do anything to my clothes like I've seen on other reviews, but the contraption is still stuck in the dryer.

Love it!!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Bounce Dryer Bar - Outdoor Fresh:

I love using the Bounce Dryer Bars! I started using these awhile back because I had a coupon and have used them since. It is just so easy! I love not having to worry about putting in a dryer sheet or two each time that I do laundry. With my husband's work and having a family the clothes pile up and it's just one less thing to have to think about. I find these to be a pretty decent price, especially since they last for two months. They ar super easy to put in. You just stick the backing inside your dryer and slide a new bar in each time. They used to sell these (maybe they still do) by two bars in a pack. It meant that I could go awhile without adding it to my grocery list. These work well. They do a good job of making your clothes smell fresh, soft and free of much static. I find that these work just as well as other things out there. I will definitely be buying these again. I have used this scent and I like it, but I prefer the fresh linen one. This one isn't bad though. I will be buying these bounce dryer bars for years to come.

These perform great! They do what they say they will do with no major problems.

It's a pretty good smell. I like fresh linen better, but this one is good also.

Love it

Comments about Bounce Dryer Bar - Outdoor Fresh:

I love the Bounce Dryer Bar. It is so convenient and easy to use. I have tried most of the dryer sheet products that are on the market and but I always come back to bounce. Not only for the quality but the fresh smell and price. It is usually easy to find a good deal on Bounce. When they came out with the dryer bar I was skeptical about how well it would work. I couldn't imagine it making my clothes as soft and wrinkle free as the dryer sheets. I was very surprised after using it how good it worked. Mine last a very long time so it is very cost efficient as well. I like that I am not throwing away all those sheets also. Anytime we can cut down on what we throw away I view it as a good thing. Just take it out of the package and stick it somewhere inside your dryer and your ready to go. No mess to trash no hassle.

Excellent performance. Fast and easy to use . No wrinkles or static in my clothes.

I love the scent. I have tried several of Bounces scented sheets and they all are great.

smells fantastic

Comments about Bounce Dryer Bar - Outdoor Fresh:

I actaully just bought this about a week ago and I have already told my husband how much I am in love with it. It makes the clothes smell fantastic and it doesn't have that normal clean laundry smell which to me gets old after a while. I love that I don't have to wory about finding those annoying dryer sheets tangeld up in clothes while I'm folding them then wondering later if I found it or if its gong to appear on my clothes one day. As far as the softness of the clothes I don't think that I have noticed a difference but since I'm using it more for the smell I don't mind at all. I don't use fabric softener because I am just not really a fan of it and never have been everytime I've given it a try. Overall I would totally reccomend this product. Although it was a little on the expensive side for what it is I think but thats just me.

Love the smell. It is a nice change from the normal laundry smell you get with most dryer sheets.

Bounce Bars work well, and reduce laundry hassle

Comments about Bounce Dryer Bar - Outdoor Fresh:

I have never experienced any of the complications mentioned by all of the Bounce Bar "haters" on here. They're simple and hassle free, work well, and it is nice not have to dryer sheets all over the place. As I mentioned before I think the 4 month size is a better value, but the 2 month works as well and is cheaper, so as a first time buyer you may want the 2 month size until you know you like the product. Outdoor fresh has a classic and somewhat bold scent. I recommend the product for stick it and forget it dryer convenience without all the sheets and hassle.

Ill stick to the dryer sheets!

Comments about Bounce Dryer Bar - Outdoor Fresh:

I was not happy about the dryer bar at all! Considering the fact that it cost way more than an average box of dryer sheets doesn't help either! I was extremely hopeful and excited to try this product only to be let down. I installed the bar as directed. I put a small load of laundry I the dryer and waited. came back only to have found that the bar had co unstuck! It was totally useless after that. It had collected lint all over the sticky part and would not stick t all after its first use. Which I might add didn't really do anything. I have a new front loader dyer so I don't know if that has anything to do with that. I was super disappointed.

Considering it was useless after its first use was disappointing. It didn't help the clothes smell any better nor help with the static most likely because it was wadded in one of my shirts.

The bar itself smelled good but it did nothing for my laundry.

Just attach the bar and done

Comments about Bounce Dryer Bar - Outdoor Fresh:

I hate using dryer sheets because there are times where I forget and then my clothes are full of static. With the bounce dryer bar i can just attach it and forget it. It cost a little more then the dryer sheets but for the convenience I'll pay a little more. It's so easy to replace just a few steps, and if I want to remove it all together I don't have to pry it off. With the 2 month bar and the outdoor fresh my clothes smell wonderful for 2 months

Unimpressive.

from florida, USA

Comments about Bounce Dryer Bar - Outdoor Fresh:

I had high expectations for the Bounce Dryer Bar because I love Bounce dryer sheets so much. However, I was quite disappointed. After attaching the bar to the inside of the dryer and drying a few loads of clothes, I had to add dryer sheets. It really had very little affect on the static and I couldn't smell it at all.

Very little static reduction.

I could not smell it at all in the freshly dried clothes.

Bounce Dryer Bar

Comments about Bounce Dryer Bar - Outdoor Fresh:

I was very excited to try this new product when it came out a few years ago. Unfortunately, my expectations were not met. This product claims to leave your laundry static-free and smelling fresh while you don't have to worry about adding dryer sheets with each load, I beg to differ. I took the time to follow the instructions and install the dryer bar properly in my dryer. I made sure I didn't put it on or right next to one of the fins inside the dryer. After it was installed, i dried my first load with the dryer bar. The load was a large load of white bath towels. The towels came out smelling "ok", definitely not as fresh as they normally do when I use the regular Bounce dryer sheets, and the towels were also not noticeably soft and static free. I decided to try the dryer bar with a normal load of laundry (colored clothes- jeans, t-shirts, etc.) to see if it would work any better with those. I had the same result as with the towels except I noticed that the dryer bar had what seemed to be dark lint stuck to it, by this point I was just terribly disappointed. After the third of laundry, the bar somehow came loose in the middle of a cycle and ruined 2 of my kids' favorite shirts. Currently, there is a messy, sticky residue on the drum of my dryer from where I had to remove the bar holder. I was not impressed with this product at all and I definitely will NEVER purchase it again!