3.9

Bounce Dryer Bar - Fresh Linen

3.9

Pros

Cons

Stick it & forget it.Bounce Dryer Bar made a believer out of me.

After having read a couple of negative reviews about the new Bounce Dryer Bars I wasn't sure what to expect from mine. All I knew to do was stick it in my dryer and let the chips fall where they may. And hope that no chips fell from the bar into my clean clothes.

After having dried ten loads of clothing I feel that I am able to give an honest and informed opinion.

My opinion is that **Bounce Dryer Bar - 2 Month Fresh Linen **exceeded all of my expectations. My bar has not moved since I stuck it in my dryer. No pieces have fallen off and messed up my clean laundry. I can't think of anything I don't like about these fabric softeners.

The fresh linen scent makes my laundry smell terrific. It's not too strong, but it's certainly noticeable and I love the fresh clean scent. The bar makes my clothes and linens soft and they don't stick together with static. What more could anyone ask for in a fabric softener, whether it's a sheet or liquid or a bar? Nothing that I can think of.

I don't think my dryer bar will last two months, but that's because I have 6 people in my family and I wash and dry a lot of laundry...so that isn't the bar's fault. The two months it says it will last is based on an average family, who does an average amount of laundry. I don't. I do a lot more than an average amount. So if my Bounce Dryer Bars last one month I'll be thrilled.

In my opinion, Bounce Dryer Bars work better than dryer sheets. The scent last a little longer, the fragrance lasts a little stronger, and my laundry seems a little softer. All of that, plus I don't have to remember to put dryer sheets in the dryer anymore. The bar's already there.

I'm all about easy and these bars are easy and they work. So far, so good. If something happens and my bar falls off or the bar starts crumbling and making my laundry have white spots all over it or feel waxy or ANYTHING negative, I'll edit this review and fill you in. If my Bounce Dryer Bar continues to work as well as it has so far, I will be using these bars in my dryer on a very regular basis.

A good concept that needs some work

Last year I gave the Bounce dryer bar a review and this year I decided to try it again, because last year I was undecided about it's use.

Bounce dryer bars...Read complete review

Bounce dryer bars takes the place of dryer sheets and is supposed to last for 2 months. You peel away the sticker on the back of the bar and stick it to the drum of your drawer.

It's outdoor fresh scent smells really nice... It's scent akin to most fabric softener.. perfumery.

I had stated last year that I liked the concept of the Bounce dryer bar and still do..However, It will need to spend a little more time in the lab room before I can give it the score or review I think it will eventually deserve.

The bar did stick to the drum of my dryer ..to my surprise and stayed there until I pride it lose ... It worked fine the first week, nicely scenting my clothing and leaving them soft...But by the end of that same week, the bar begin to crumble in the dryer, pieces were caught in and stuck to my clothing... It also left a white residue on my darker clothing like my Jeans and black sweater...disappointed I removed what was left of that crumbled bar and cleaned out my dryer.

Creators of Bounce I like this concept... work on it..I try you again later.

Bounce Dryer Bar is for me!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Bounce Dryer Bar - Fresh Linen:

I would have to say that I love having a Bounce Dryer Bar in my dryer. The fresh Linen scent is great and it makes your clothes smell really good. These also come in a couple scents as well if you don't like this one. My clothes come out fresh and soft. I like it a lot! These are really easy to use. You just pull of the backing stick it in your dryer and then slide your bounce bar in. The bounce bars are easy to replace and slide in after that. I really like the fact that I don't have to worry about buying and putting in dryer sheets. I like when life is just simple. When the bar starts to show the backing through then you know you are getting near to having to change the bar. I find that this works just as well as dryer sheets/fabric softener for me. It is a little bit more pricey, but not too bad. I find it worth it! I would definitely recommend giving this product a try!

I think this does a great job at getting clothes fresh and soft. I don't find a lot of static on my clothes either.

I think that this smells pretty good. It makes your clothes smell fresh.

works well, subtle scent

Comments about Bounce Dryer Bar - Fresh Linen:

Bounce Dryers Bars are a good product in my opinion. "Fresh Linen" is a very neutral, subtle scent that doesn't overpower. The 2 month bar doesn't last very long around here, maybe 3 weeks, but I do A LOT of laundry as I have 2 little boys. I prefer the 4 month bar as I feel bad about the amount of plastic being thrown away, and it's a better value. If you like a stronger, longer lasting scent try the "Outdoor Fresh" dryer bar.

You have to try it at least once.

from Madison, WI

Comments about Bounce Dryer Bar - Fresh Linen:

I have had my eyes on one of these dryer bars for a long time now. When I got my own washer and dryer, and after I ran out of my fabric softeners, I finally purchased one.

I have to admit I didn't know what to expect because I'm not sure how the bar works. Even now I am still not sure how it works. All I know is that it works and that it works great! My clothes come out smelling fresh after putting it in the dryer. I do have a baby so I am using unscented detergent. I am not sure if this will be a problem to some people. It just shows how strong the scent on the bar can be. At least it does to me because I have used unscented detergent in the past with other fabric softeners and the end result was always no smell or else some burnt smell, which I assume is from the dryer itself. This is not the case with the Bounce Dryer Bar. I don't have to worry about static either. My clothes have never been better.

It's very easy to install. It hasn't come unattached yet and I've had it for a month now. I don't know how it will be to replace it once the bar needs to be replaced.

My only complaint is the bar gets a dirty look to it after one use. Little pieces of lint get stuck on it and it dries on it too, therefore the unclean look. It still works fine though.

Hate it, will go back to using the Kirkland dryer sheets!!!

Comments about Bounce Dryer Bar - Fresh Linen:

Hate it. It does nothing for the static cling and leaves marks on my dark clothing if the clothing is left in the dryer. Very disappointed in the overall performance of the product.

It rates very poorly because its purformance is beaten by the Kirkland Dryer sheets. Very disappointed in the overall performance of the product.

The scent is not very noticible after a short period of time. Very disappointed in the overall performance of the product.

Bar was great until it "bounced".

from Atlanta, GA

Comments about Bounce Dryer Bar - Fresh Linen:

This is a great idea that my daughter talked me into trying. We had a coupon and the starter kit was on sale. It was easy to install, and lasted about 2 months. I liked it so much that I purchased a 4 month refill. Unfortunately the adhesive wore off after 4 loads and I heard a loud banging noise coming from my dryer.When I checked, sure enough, the holder had come off an there wasn't an way to reattach it to the dryer. Fortunately after calling the 800 number located on the box and explaining my predicament to the customer service representative they are sending a coupon for another starter kit. In the mean time I have to use another method for softening my clothes, but I do appreciate the company's response. I would advise anyone to make sure to retain the box in case you have to call the company and answer any questions about the product.

I love the bounce bar!

from Worton, MD

Comments about Bounce Dryer Bar - Fresh Linen:

The Bounce dryer bar is a wonderful product for busy moms. I don't have to remember to add dryer sheets and have 4 months before i have to think about replacing the bar. I tried this product on a whim thinking it might make my clothes smell nice, and fell in love. I have been using it ever since and will continue to use it. I love that it comes in different scents and like the fresh linen the best so far. I often forget to turn the dryer on but i never forget the bar. Every busy mom, actually every mom should have this product. I even requested it for my Easter basket this year! Thumbs up bounce, you hit the nail on the head with this one. My only issue is that i cant find just the refil bars, i always have to get a whole new bar set.

Very cool idea

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about Bounce Dryer Bar - Fresh Linen:

I bought this product thinking and hoping it would be a great product that would simplify my chores. It's very easy to install, but if you want to remove or just simply move the bars holder once installed; some effort will be needed. The bar works well, but as the bar gets more and more usage, chunks if the bar occasionally fall off and get stuck to your clothes. The clothes also don't smell as good as they do with the regular dryer sheets. I'd still buy the bar, if they could figure out how to lessen the clumps from falling out.

Putting a bounce back into doing laundry

from El Mirage, AZ

Comments about Bounce Dryer Bar - Fresh Linen:

I love the Bounce Dryer Bar. I don't have to worry about forgetting the fabric softner for the rinse cycle in the wash, which now makes doing laundry worry free. :) I love the fragrance, it's not overpowering like some softners.

I think it's a great value for the price. It costs me more for liquid fabric softner over a 4 month period than the bounce bar does for 4 months.

I'm not too sure what to think about these dryer bars..

from Fairborn, OH

Comments about Bounce Dryer Bar - Fresh Linen:

I received a free coupon for a Bounce Dryer Bar and I was beyond excited to try it! We have a 2 year old, a 3 year old, and my husband works in a restraurant.. so I do a LOT of laundry! My daughter had very sensitive skin when she was younger and I had to be very careful what I washed and dried her clothes with.. now that she is older she's not as sensitive so I figured it was time to try the dryer bar. I bought a 2-month Fresh Linen scented dryer bar.. I had my doubts about how long it would last in my household. Where it was hot and in the trunk of my car the adhesive on the back of the dry bar was almost impossible to get off! But when I eventually got it I loved the ease of use.. just stick it to the dryer and you're done! I do an average of two loads a day, usually more.. a for the first two to three weeks the clothes came out smelling fresh and they were super soft! After that, the bar seemed to collect a lot of fuzz that is very hard to use, the bar is only half way gone and I have started using dryer sheets alond with it because it seems the scent wears off quickly and I like my clothes to smell fresh coming out of the closet. Changing the bar seems relatively easy, you just push down a tab and slide one out, then slide another right in. Although I believe the holder will be in my dryer for its lifetime.. All in all the Bounce dryer bar starts off great but fades fast.. and for the money I think I should be getting a little more than that. I will stick to my dryer sheets from now on!

Bounce Dryer Balls Are Chemical Free

from Peoria, AZ

Comments about Bounce Dryer Bar - Fresh Linen:

I just laughed when my daughter told me she had bought dryer balls instead of the fabric softener sheets but the next trip through the cleaning isle at the local grocery store, I found myself seaching out "dryer balls" Much to my surprise they do work just as well as fabric softener sheets. I had heard that some people thought they were to loud in the dryer so I put them in a small pull string bag that I had and threw them in. That worked so well I decided to try some throw rugs and see what happened. Worked great. They have neer been so fully and soft.  They are like new again.  The best part as far a I am concerned is they are chemical free and hypoallergenic. and don't have that fabric softener smell. I plan to continue using them and feel these little majic balls will save me money not just for the fabric softener sheet but it appears that the drying time for a load of laundry was less. I did find I had to watch the puppy we have. One of the balls dropped on the floor and she immediatedly thought she had a new toy.