Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
Botanic Spa Cell Firming Skin Cream

Botanic Spa Beauty by NatureBotanic Spa Cell Firming Skin Cream

Botanic Spa Beauty By Nature Cell Firming Skin Cream is not good

from Stockton, CA

Comments about Botanic Spa Beauty by Nature Botanic Spa Cell Firming Skin Cream:

Botanic Spa Beauty By Nature Cell Firming Skin Cream is "not" good, I'm sorry to say.  I can't really tell if it is working or not.  It is supposed to work on problem areas of your body, for example, your underarms or where you might have some cellulite.  It is "not" for your face, as it would be way too  coarse and strong.  I don't like the smell of this product either, it is a very unusual scent but not in a good way.  I can't think of what it smells like to tell you the truth.  I will say that some of the ingredients that are in it are good, for example, patchouly oil, neroli oil, lavender oil, rosemary oil, cedarwood oil, cypress oil, spearment oil, lemongrass oil and lemon oil.  It has other ingredients too, which make up this product.  I don't like the texture of this product either when I rub it on, It's too gritty!  Anyway, I have used this product as directed and it looks like it might be working a little, but it's hardly worth using.  Also, the price of this product is super expensive, I have a "2 oz" container and it won't last for long.  I would "not" try this product again for all of the reasons I stated above.  I'd take a pass on this one if I were you!