4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

• Battery Life:

Mobile speaker makes the party!

from York, PA

Comments about Bose SoundLink Wireless Music System 318973-1100 Speaker System:

Fantastic sound quality and takes up little space!

Sound Quality
As long as you follow the recommendations for placement, the sound quality and bass response is great!

Overall performance is great!

Battery Life
3 hours at max volume (which is quite loud) on battery before it needs charged. Your music will be softer and almost muffled when the battery is getting low. Indicator light helps you to know when to plug it in.

Cover doubles as a stand. It's thick enough to provide protection.

Flip the cover, press the power button and enjoy!

easy buttons, easy access to ports, flip around cover doubles as a stand. Great design!

THE IS THE BEST SOUNDING PORTABLE SPEAKER EVER

from Catskill, NY

Comments about Bose SoundLink Wireless Music System 318973-1100 Speaker System:

I BOUGHT THIS PRODUCT A FEW WEEKS AGO ON QVC. I WAS SKEPTICAL AT FIRST. I COULD NOT BELIEVE HOW EASY IT WAS TO LINK THE SPEAKER TO MY CELL PHONE AND COMPUTER . I LOVE TO LISTEN TO PANDORA AND XM RADIO ON MY PHONE, I COULD NOT BELIEVE THE QUALITY. I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE THAT IT HAD A CHARGEABLE BATTERY WHEN I PURCHASED IT. I CAN CARRY THE SPEAKER ALL OVER, TO THE SHOWER, TO WORK OUT , TO COOK, OUTSIDE TO BARBEQUE. THIS PRODUCT WAS MORE THAN WORTH THE MONEY. THE QUALITY IS UNREAL. MY CHILDREN KEEP TRYING TO STEAL IT FOR ME BUT THERE IS NO WAY :) IT IS TEH BEST PURCHASE I HAVE MADE FOR MYSELF IN AWHILE! YOU WILL NOT EB DISAPPOINTED AND IT IS SO EASY TO PROGRAM AND USE.

Sound Quality
THERE IS NOTHING LIKE IT! YOU WILL FEEL LIKE YOU NEVER HEARD MUSIC UNTIL YOU LISTEN ON A BOSE

• Battery Life:

Easy to use & transport with great sound quality

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Bose SoundLink Wireless Music System 318973-1100 Speaker System:

I received this system as a gift and use it so much more than I thought I would. It syncs to my cellphone or iPad seamlessly, and, since it's wireless, it's easy to carry around the house, on trips, or wherever you want high quality music. I definitely recommend it.

• Battery Life:

The bose speaker is great!

from Falls Church, VA

Comments about Bose SoundLink Wireless Music System 318973-1100 Speaker System:

The bose soundlink wireless music system 318973-1100 speaker system is one of the best speakers I have ever had in my entire life which is pretty long. The style of the bose soundlink wireless music system 318973-1100 speaker system is simple but the wireless parts makes it really amazing and attractive. Plus, the bose soundlink wireless music system 318973-1100 speaker system is of high quality but it is expensive which sucks but it is worth it in my opinion. Also, the bose soundlink wireless music system 318973-1100 speaker system has great sound quality and the sound is so live like which makes the room shake in vibrations just like in a concert. The only bad thing about the bose soundlink wireless music system 318973-1100 speaker system is that it is not portable because it is to big and a bit heavy but you can carry it but I would not. Buy the bose soundlink wireless music system 318973-1100 speaker system now!

Amazine Bose SoundLink speakers!

from Stanwood, WA

Comments about Bose SoundLink Wireless Music System 318973-1100 Speaker System:

These speakers have great sound quality! I use them every night with my iPod and I've had them for a couple months with no sound quality issues or malfunctions. I love the bass in these speakers also and they inhance my music quite nicely. It's portable and I can move it all around my room with no issues. I can also store in under my bed and even leave it on my desk without too much clutter. The Bose speakers are more expensive because of the name but also, their product is well worth the extra money and if you're in the market for speakers these will last qutie awhile and spending the little exrtra cash will come in handy in the long run. Best of all, they come with a warranty and I know that Bose is very honest and truthful about it. These are some of the best speakers on the market and anyone interested in investing in high quality electronics should definately look into Bose for alll their needs!