Other iPod Speakers:
iPod Speakers
Bose
Bose SoundLInk Mini Bluetooh Speaker

Bose SoundLInk Mini Bluetooh Speaker

Great sound from a small, Bluetooth-enabled device

Comments about Bose SoundLInk Mini Bluetooh Speaker:

Overall, this is a great device. I love being able to connect wirelessly to my iPhone 5 or my Macbook Pro via Bluetooth. It's very easy to connect and the sound is amazing. Much, much better than your phone's built-in speakers and much better than my Macbook Pro's speakers.

Sound Quality
The sound quality is excellent. I enjoy hearing my music with such crisp sound.

The bass level seems very powerful by default, and you have to adjust the bass on your phone/computer/audio source since you can't on this device.

Battery Life
Just pop this on the dock it comes with to charge it while you listen. Take it off the dock and you've got about 7 hours of battery life which is really nice. I've never been listening to music for more than 7 hours straight, so I've never had a time where I wished the battery life was any longer.

Seems very durable. It's only one piece, as well as the dock and power cable, so it'd be hard for something to break off.

Very easy to connect through Bluetooth or connect via a 3.5mm jack. It would also be nice to be able to have a remote, even though you can control the volume with your computer/phone as well as on the device itself.

The design is very simple, modern, and nice-looking.

• Sound Quality:
  • Battery Life:

Worth the Bucks!!

Comments about Bose SoundLInk Mini Bluetooh Speaker:

Bose is one of the most prestigious company in the face of music. I think this little device and room filling sound is a great addition in my travel theater system. A must have for me.
I bought this using the gift cards that i had accumulated over the holidays and had proven to be a very good investment. I often use my iPad and bose combo to play videos from youtube of netflix and get a really classy feel out of this

• Sound Quality: