Other Headphones:

Bose MobileHeadphones

A Little Pricey but a LOT GREAT! MIE2 Bose Headphones

from Charlotte, NC

Comments about Bose MobileHeadphones:

I received these headphones as a gift which is the only way I would own expensive headphones ... before. I have to say that now that I own them, I would buy them again if necessary. They fit really well and just seem molded to my ear canal although they are easy enough to remove quickly when needed. They are great while I run and don't seem even the slightest bit bothered by sweat which is a bonus. Now that I know I can have in-ear headphones that don't fall out, sound great and stay put while running AND have awesome sounds, I'm hooked. If there's any downside at all I guess I'd have to say that my six year old wants to use them because they sound so much better than the ear buds that came with the ipod. I am not about to hand these over to anyone, even my beloved daughter! Lol. Even if you don't receive these as a gift from a great friend like I did, it's still worth every penny to buy it for yourself!

helped me consolidate to one device...

from Tomball, TX

Comments about Bose MobileHeadphones:

I have never been much into listening to music on my Cell Phone, I carried a seperate MP3 player for that...  But when I got my new smartphone, my blue tooth headset was not compatible.  With the capabilities and all the extra storage available on my smartphone, I decided to reduce my load by moving my music over to the smartphone and get a headset that doubled for music and hands free talking.

My brother-in-law recommended the Bose MIE2 Mobile In-ear Headphones.  There was not much available as far as reviews available because they were recently released when he recommended them.  But my history with Bose has been good, so I broke down and bought a pair.

I was not disappointed.  First of all, the material and design of the headset was hands down, much more comfortable than hanging any bluetooth I ever had and had to hang on my ear and collide with my glasses.

Second, sound quality was just what I expected from Bose, clean and clear.  It allowed me to here details in the music I listen to that I could not here on the headset that came with my MP3 player.

My main worry was the microphone because it is almost not even noticeable, but I have not had any complaints from people I talk to regularly when I switched from the bluetooth.

This is way more than I usually spend on a music headset or a bluetooth, but when you weight the fact that you get both for one price and I don't need my MP3 player any more, it is a win-win...

Excellent Sound

from Long Beach, CA

Comments about Bose MobileHeadphones:

Like I said in the title, these Bose in-ear headphones provide excellent sound. However, this excellent sound does come with a price. I originally used the headphones that came with my Apple iPod, and I was reasonably satisfied with these. But then I received these Bose In-ear Headphones as a gift. I was a bit skeptical, believing that headphones were just headphones, and I wouldn't be able to hear a difference. Boy was I wrong. These headphones are fantastic. Granted, I am not an audiophile, so I don't know much about sound-quality. But I do know that these in-ear head phones sound substantially better than the Apple head phones that I was using before. The sound quality is spectacular. Music plays more clearly, and I'm actually able to hear some bass. Not only that, but these are actually a lot more comfortable than the Apple headphones. I thought they ear-piece was kind of funny looking, but you can't actually feel them and they never come out. Great job bose.

Luv, Luv, Luv

from Teaneck, NJ

Comments about Bose MobileHeadphones:

These Bose earphones makes music sound like a symphony. They are so enjoyable when listening on a Bose stereo system which is a great sounding unit, but adding a Bose earphone you are optimizing the sound more. Comfortable and so convient. I luv my Bose earphones with my Apple Ipod Touch..