Other Headphones:
Bose Mobile Headphones

Bose Mobile Headphones

Worth every penny.

Comments about Bose Mobile Headphones:

I LOVE these headphones. I work as a medical transcriptionist, and I use them for work as well as for listening to music, watching videos on my computer, and just about anything else that I want headphones for.

Sound Quality
The sound quality out of these Bose headphones is amazing. It sounds like you are right there in the music. When I use them for work, I have no trouble distinguishing the speaker from the background noise, which is a problem I have had with "regular" headphones.

Comfort
These headphones are very comfortable. I wear them for hours at a time, and other than a little spot of flat hair on the top of my head (which happens with ALL over-the-head headphones), I have no problems. The ear covers are very soft, and there is a padded part at the top of the head. They are adjustable, so now matter how small or large your head is, you can get these to fit. The adjusters work great too, no loosening at all.

I like the design of these headphones. They cover the entire ear, which is pretty good noise cancelling, but they aren't huge and bulky. I would probably not use them while exercising as the ear pads would get sweaty and eventually that would be pretty gross, but they are great for anything else.

I've had these headphones for years, and other than a little of the ear pad covering coming off, I've never had even the slightest problem after what I would call very heavy use.

• Sound Quality:
  • Comfort:

Bose Mobile Headset!

from Austin, TX

Comments about Bose Mobile Headphones:

Have you or your family ever been wonderin what it could be like if you could find yourself alone in your room, but at the same time be live at a concert? With the new Bose mobile on- ear headset you now can! This amazing piece of technology enables you to tkae part in allowing your ears to submerge themselves in a viel of amazing music and sound. The new bose headset has an extremely clear audia and microphone sound sampling itself at a higher frequency than usual! This is as if you were in a live concert where you alone can choose the music to play. With the headset it also makes driving easier and safer then ever as your mind wont have to constantly be gessing what the other person had just said so you're less likely to get into a car accident. The only cons to this device at the moment would be its steep retail price which continues to stay higher than usual. Other than that the bose headset is an amaizng buy.

Best headphones in the market

from Columbia, MD

Comments about Bose Mobile Headphones:

So I was looking at buying some high end headphones that I could use with my ipod, my iphone as well as while hearing music and watching movies on my laptop while I am on the go. So after narrowing down to a few headphones I went with the Bose on ear headphones. The voice quality was amazing and the treble and base was easily distinguishable and of very high quality. One thing that does hinder the headphones is the price. It is very expensive but I will tell you what you are paying for quality and brand name. Everyone can recognize them when you have them on and it does bring a hint of exclusivity with it because of it's price which make them uncommon and I like that bit. After using them for a couple of years I am very satisfied and have had no problems with them. They aren't noise cancellation but they are the very closest thing to it. I specially appreciated them when I am on a flight and it does a good job blocking out all the outside noise so I can hear my music in peace.

Bose-Mobile On-Ear Headphone is a miss enjoyable product to get

from Boston, MA

Comments about Bose Mobile Headphones:

I'm loving my, new head phone the Bose-Mobil on ear headphone it's so easy to use and it's light not heavy to hold. And i can talk to anyone where ever i'm at it's clear so that i can hear everything that is being said to me. Sence i'm such a busy person i needed to have something with me so that i don't miss out on meetings and earnd's i feel like a hollywood star, yes it make's me feel like a deiva so i'm glad that i got this hot product it great.