Other Headphones:

Bose Headphones

Pros

Cons

• Comfort:

Great Bose Quality...just don't lose the ear buds!

I have been a happy user of this product for about 2 years now.  The Bose in-ear headphones give you everything you'd expect from a BOSE product.  Great levels of sound, and suprisingly good bass for such a small output.  On top of that, you get BOSE's wonderful customer service for when you (and you will) lose the ear buds.  They sell them on the site...but VERY IMPORTANT: if you call customer service, they will SEND YOU THEM FOR FREE! This to me won me over, but it was kind of annoying when they would pop off. I eventually Superglued them in place once I found size that worked best for me.

My favorite feature is how you can listen to them on full blast, and nobody around you will be annoyed by the ambient music so many lesser headphones make.  When you are listenting to your music or podcasts, the last thing you want is for everyone else to be able to hear it with you.  You can be sitting next to somebody wearing these and not even know they are listening to anything.

Pros:

Great Sound

Fantastic Customer Support

Quiet as all heck for those around you

Cons:

Ear buds (which are necessary) come off easy and are impossible to find if you drop them somewhere.

Great Quality - Bad Fit

I love the quality that BOSE always provided.

I grew up with dreams of affording bose headphones...Read complete review

I love the quality that BOSE always provided.

I grew up with dreams of affording bose headphones all my life.

so when I got a chance on getting them when I collected funds for that - I couldnt wait to goto a Bose store for them.

The first time I hear the sound - it was like magic..

All the bass was so clear,

all the voices were so amazing and my ears were soothed of happiness based on the quality that bose provided.

then came a bit of twist in life - I had to use them to workout.

I started using them to the gym - I dunno - perhaps it was my sweat - that affected the fit I assumed in the beginning

I changed the ear bud attachments and then they kept falling out of my ears.

The finally - I could squeeze them in my ear and then I started getting pain in my ear so I was bothered.

I was so annoyed that sometimes - the headset - would snap out and the ear bud would stay in my ear..

It slowly became annoying...so annoying that I couldnt stand it.

I never wore the headphones on the treadmill after that.

All I could say it that - there were good headphones but bad fit equipment.

What was bose thinking while designing these ear buds - they could have kept it simple like the apple headphones and yet would have done a great job.

Anyway - I use them no while I am travelling in a plane of somewhere I dont move so easily.

Works better that way

But - Hello - Headphones aren't meant to be like that -

So I finally threw them off as the wire ripped.

The best earbuds I've ever had! Fantastic buy.

Comments about Bose Headphones:

I absolutely love these headphones!! I've gone through so many earbuds and none of have been near the quality of the Bose earbuds! They feel great in your ears, are adjustable, and best of all, the sound quality is beyond what the others can deliver! Sold.

Great Rich Sound

from Cornwall ny 12518

Comments about Bose Headphones:

I love the clear, crisp sound from this Bosc product. It also is small enough and comfortable to wear. I use it for my walking program and even when I use the treadmill. It really is worth the price.

Sound Quality
Great sound of music and you feel like you are at a concert when you use it. Really gets you going when exercising

Comfort
Small enough and light to wear

This product should last forever. Very well made

Great Sound!

from Cypress, TX

Comments about Bose Headphones:

I must admit, I purchased this on the brand name alone. I have the Bose Radio, and have found that the more you spend on headphones, the better sound quality you will receive. I love these!!! The sound is so crisp and clear, much better than my older headphones. They are small, and fit well, very comfortable to wear. I recommend spending the extra money and go with these great quality, long lasting headphones!

Poor quality for cost

from Fullerton, CA

Comments about Bose Headphones:

I have had a lot of good experience with this brand in the past, however, the Bose 40226 Headphones are not exceptional. The sound is above average compared to cheap ear plug variety types but they do not provide a comfortable fit despite the ability to change the different ear plug ins. The quality is below what I expect of Bose, perhaps because they provide better headphones than earphones. Overall, this is an average product but more expensive.

Sub-par headphones

from Bakersfield, CA

Comments about Bose Headphones:

These headphones work great but they have one major problem, they stop working when they get too much sweat in them. I loved using them to work out but after using them for about six months they stopped working. Apparently they have a defeat that causes them to stop working after they get sweat in them. I wasn't very happy.

Good little headphones

from Kearns, UT

Comments about Bose Headphones:

I really like these headphones. I was going to give it a 5 but I ended up giving it a 4 for one little reason. They are not the most comfortable headphones in the world. But I would say that about any ear buds jammed into my ear. However, that aside, I love these. They not only have really good sound quality but they do a really good job at blocking out noise. I would highly recommend these.

Bose - Tried and True

from Whittier, CA

Comments about Bose Headphones:

As expected the sound I received from the Bose ear bud headphones is wonderful. The sound quality has been crisp and clear and true to the Bose product expectation. The ear buds themselves come with three sizes of cushions to suit the ear size. The fit was like no other ear bud I've owned to date. Such a nice fit and comfortable enough to wear for long periods of time. The quality of the material used on this product is excellent and seemingly durable for long lasting wear. The case the ear buds come in is nice and roomy. The price is high for your average ear buds, but with the Bose technology built into this product makes paying the listed price easier for the brain to wrap around.

bose 40226 headphones small with big sound

from Fairfield, OH

Comments about Bose Headphones:

The Bose 40226 headphones are pricey but if you don't mind paying for quality then these are a great buy.

They are small but deliver a great and big sound. Especially compared to the earbuds that come with your players and the low to medium priced ones you can buy.

These Bose headphones allow you to play your music louder and still get great sound unlike cheaper headphones that lose sound quality at higher volumes. If you like BASS in your music then you really need these.

These Bose headphones are pricey but they are worth it if you want better sounding music.

The best headphones!!

from Lakewood, WA

Comments about Bose Headphones:

I and my family have gone through several headphones and these are by far the best. I wore them on a plane and it completly drowned out the engine noise. They are very comfortable and even after an hour or two my ears never started hurting. I recommend these to all my friends and family.

Great Quality - Bad Fit

from Brooklyn, NY

I love the quality that BOSE always provided.

I grew up with dreams of affording bose headphones all my life.

The first time I hear the sound - it was like magic..

All the bass was so clear,

then came a bit of twist in life - I had to use them to workout.

I changed the ear bud attachments and then they kept falling out of my ears.

It slowly became annoying...so annoying that I couldnt stand it.

I never wore the headphones on the treadmill after that.

All I could say it that - there were good headphones but bad fit equipment.

Works better that way

But - Hello - Headphones aren't meant to be like that -

So I finally threw them off as the wire ripped.