4.8
Bose
Bose Companion III 2 Speakers

Bose Companion III 2 Speakers

4.8

Bose Companion III 2 Speakers blow me away!

from Tiny Town, GA

Comments about Bose Companion III 2 Speakers:

I have a Dell computer which has a decent internal speaker system but decent isn't good enough for me. I love listening to music on my computer and watching videos on YouTube. I don't want the music I am hearing to sound "decent", I want it to sound wonderful. I want it to be loud, crisp, and clear...loud enough to drown out the sound of myself signing along from the top of my lungs!

The speakers included in my Dell PC are okay, but they don't come close to providing the quality of sound I like when I am listening to my music. Those internal PC speakers don't provide that for me, but my **Bose Companion III 2 Speakers** certainly do!

These speakers are exceptional, in my opinion! They stay plugged into my PC and when I play music or watch videos, the sound is just as good as the sound from my stereo systems!

Here is Bose's description of their Companion III Speakers:

*"The Companion 3 Series II from Bose is an easy way to get great stereo sound from your computer. It comes with two magnetically shielded speakers already mounted on their stands and an Acoustimass module. There is also a multi-function control pod with a volume control, headphone jack, Aux jack and mute button."*

Features:

* Acoustimass module
* Multi function control pad
* Preassembled stand
* Superior stereo performance

I'm no expert when it comes to electronics, but I am an expert when it comes to listening to music. I have been listening to music loudly and proudly for many, many years and I can easily recognize the difference in good speakers and so-so speakers. **Bose Companion III 2 Speakers** are excellent external speakers that blow me away and make my PC sound like an expensive stereo system.

These speakers rock and I very highly recommend them!

Bose Companion III Speakers will upgrade your computer experiece

from Mansfield, OH

Comments about Bose Companion III 2 Speakers:

Bose Companion III 2 Speakers will upgrade and enhance your computer experience. It will give your computer a fantastic professional sound so that when you listen to music, videos, or movies on your computer, they will sound as good or better than your television! One of the great features of this product is how easy it is to control the sound, whether you need to adjust the level or mute it quickly, it allows you to do it very conveniently. With a name like Bose, you know that you're buying a great product. Their reputation assures you that you are purchasing a quality product. We've had our Bose Companion III 2 Speaker System for longer than we've had our last 2 computers. It's nice to know that when you invest in this product, it will be with you for a long time. If you spend much time at your computer, I highly recommend that you purchase this product. You will get great value for your money.

Amazing sound quality

from Donna, TX

Comments about Bose Companion III 2 Speakers:

The Bose Campanion III 2 Speakers are simply amazing! I am a music educator and I have my students work with music software on a daily basis that requires great sound quality. The Bose III Campanion 2 Speakers are really top-notch. No other speakers come close to the sound quality they can produce. You feel like you are actually in a live studio setting.

If you love scary movies

from Lawrenceville, GA

Comments about Bose Companion III 2 Speakers:

I looove these speakers! I am a total home body and love watching movies at home. These speakers are amazing!!! Makes movie watching experience more intense!!! Love it! the only problem is Bose products are kinda pricey but they last forever :) well worth the investment

Bose is the Best

from Foothill Ranch, CA

Comments about Bose Companion III 2 Speakers:

Purchased these speakers about 3 years ago for my PC set up.. These speakers aren't cheap.. But they are worth every penny.. I've been through a lot of speakers for my computer but this was the end all.. All of the speakers I owned ended up dying or just didnt sound very good.. With these Bose speakers there is NO need for a sound card.. They are basically like HD sound.. They look very sleek and get compliment from people at my house everytime.. They cannot believe how clear the sound is from just a computer.. They get really loud as well.. I crank these puppies up and they can be heard throughout our house.. If your on the edge I would suggest to just buy them.. You will not regret these and this will last you forever.. People talk about Bose quality but for PC speakers these ARE THE BEST.. HD surround sound for PC speakers you cannot beat.. Youtube videos and gaming takes you to another level.. No regrets and highly recommend..

this is the sound you WANT!!

from Corpus Christi, TX

Comments about Bose Companion III 2 Speakers:

I had a sub woofer set of speakers for my computer for many years and it was pretty nice - then one of the speakers started getting crackly and I knew it was time...time for a set of BOSE!!  I have a BOSE speaker for my ipod and LOVE the sound quality so I had confidence that I would be very satisfied with a set of BOSE computer speakers so I chose this particular set.  The design is great.  Simple shape so you can fit it better (my old one was a weird shape and huge) and fit nowhere easily.  The little tap mute/volume is the coolest thing ever.  The phone rings and I just reach over and touch the device and the computer is muted.  Touch it again and walla, unmuted.  It's just too easy to use.  The sound will be your favorite part of course - and I don't really know how to describe it but it puts the music inside YOU instead of you just kind of hearing it.  Enjoy your speakers everybody.  I know I do.

Bose Companion III computer speakers are great

from Utica, NY

Comments about Bose Companion III 2 Speakers:

Very impressed with these speakers.  Have them connected to my Dell laptop and they make any downloaded song sound like a high-price dstereo system.  There are two speakers and a somewhat large sub-woofer which is stored under my desk. The music is crisp and clear.  The only draw back to these other than the large sub-woofer is there are no bass, treble controls but clearly there has not been a problem with that.  Also very easy to hook up, done in a matter of minutes.  Expensive but clearly worth it so far.

These Bose speakers made listening to my computer a pleasure!

from Hermosa Beach, CA

Comments about Bose Companion III 2 Speakers:

I heard these speakers at a Bose store about 2 years ago and since then have waited for the day to get them.  That chance came 2 months ago and I jumped on it.  The sound that comes out of these speakers has helped me to once again enjoy listening to music on my computer, as well as any other audio/video download or game.  I was impressed by how well the small tweeters sound and the small amount of deskspace that they take up.  Also, the subwoofer (which sits under the desk) is not large and I've found that once I came up with a confortable level for it, I really don't need to keep adjusting it.  I think, though, one of my favorite pieces of this set is the volume control "hockey puck".... I call it that because it is this weighted looking hockey puck thing that connects to the woofer that sits on your desk that makes controlling volume a breeze.  It is very sturdy and has a touch pad in the middle for instant muting of the speakers which is very handy.

Overall, I am quite happy with this purchase.  Now, I am not an audiophile and didn't spend hours listening to every speaker combination out there, so those who are well tuned with their ears can surely find faults or maybe speakers at a better price, but these speakers have been wonderful for me.