Other Headphones:
Bose
Models:
48843, 48844
Bose Audio Headphones - Black OE2i

Summary

Enjoy your music with depth and clarity, plus convenient control of select Apple products.|Bose OE2i audio headphones deliver your music with depth and clarity. Plus, you can enjoy convenient control of select Apple products. The headphones feature a contoured headband and soft ear cushions for a comfortable on-ear fit. The fold-flat, collapsible design lets you easily take them anywhere in the included carrying case.

Bose Audio Headphones - Black OE2i

Great sound

Comments about Bose Audio Headphones - Black OE2i:

I bought these on sale online, a while back, after testing them out in store and deliberating for a while about whether or not I should get them. I'm glad I did, though. The sound quality on these headphones (Bose OE2i) is great--and by great, I mean it makes music sound how it should sound through headphones. The headphones are also very portable, since they can fold up easily and come with a little zip-up carrying case. I like that the cord can be removed completely from the headphones and stored separately, if needed, to avoid damaging it or getting it bent up too much. I have been using these for about a year, now, and I vastly prefer them to my ear buds, unless I'm exercising. The downside is that they do slip off, if I'm running or doing a lot of movement, because they aren't in-ear or securely positioned around the ear. They are very comfortable, though, and I mostly just use these for when I'm trying to relax and listen to some music anyway, so it doesn't really cause me much inconvenience.

• Sound Quality:
  • Comfort:

Outstanding sound but.......

from Elmwood Park, IL

Comments about Bose Audio Headphones - Black OE2i:

The sound is like attending a live concert. The great part is the ability to block out others. Pricing varies from website to store. The construction is not all that great. Only a moth after purchasing these headphones, I a returning them to the store because of a shortage. One plus is the awesome one year warranty.

• Sound Quality: